Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? (1129 Views)

Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters / APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by Raiders: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
I personally think General Buhari should probe GEJ presidency and prosecute any body found to have been invovled in stealing Nigeria money. Any minister or special adviser in GEJ presidency that is quilty of corruption should also be asked to refund the money stolen and have his property sized by EFCC. Nigerians need to know the truth about the missing billion of dollars accusations against the GEJ presidency.
Do you think its a good idea for EFCC to investigate GEJ presidency?
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by DaPhilosopher(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmm
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by futmxconnectn(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
GMB doesn't need to probe GEJ. GMB should focus on how to move the country forward. Probing GEJ administration won't do the country any good. For GEJ to concede defeat and congratulates GMB means a lot to our young democracy, that's my own opinion.
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by kadas01(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
I strongly support a "powerful probe" of NNPC dealings under GEJ, both "onshore" and "offshore" including the "bogus" subsidy paid to petroleum product marketers!

Diezani should rot in jail for all the scam under her watch in the petroleum ministry!

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by nationwide1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
I personally think General Buhari should probe GEJ presidency and prosecute any body found to have been invovled in stealing Nigeria money. Any minister or special adviser in GEJ presidency that is quilty of corruption should also be asked to refund the money stolen and have his property sized by EFCC. Nigerians need to know the truth about the missing billion of dollars accusations against the GEJ presidency.
Do you think its a good idea for EFCC to investigate GEJ presidency?
You mean how Abacha probed Babangida, how Abdulsallami Abubakar probed Abacha, how Obasanjo probed Abdulsallami, how Yar'Adua probed Obasanjo?

Or. do you mean he all other past governments in Nigeria were ot corrupt? You just wrote without thinking. It's childish.

3 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by IGBOSON2: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes!
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by cahnellven: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmmmn.
jamb question.
lemme consult orunmila
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by Raiders: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
futmxconnectn:
GMB doesn't need to probe GEJ. GMB should focus on how to move the country forward. Probing GEJ administration won't do the country any good. For GEJ to concede defeat and congratulates GMB means a lot to our young democracy, that's my own opinion.
I am not saying Buhari should probe GEJ. I meant Buhari should investigate those GEJ ministers/ special advisers and board of directors in the various agency like NEPA and NNPC. I agree that the country should move forward but we should not allow the culture of stealing by government officials without fear that they will be prosecuted when they or their boss leave office. Anybody that is found guilty by a competent court should be jailed and order to refund the stolen money
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by Jorussia(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let's just move forward, i don't support probing previous administrations,it drags the nation backward and will Distract the govt of GMB.the problem we have in Nigeria is not probing previous administrations,rather, its usually a case of new govt carrying out worst financial misappropriation than previous ones.There will be more money at the disposal of GMB to develop the nation,no matter how much money we may have squandered before. SAY NO TO POLITICAL VENDETTA.
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by freshdude99(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
nationwide1:
You mean how Abacha probed Babangida, how Abdulsallami Abubakar probed Abacha, how Obasanjo probed Abdulsallami, how Yar'Adua probed Obasanjo?

Or. do you mean he all other past governments in Nigeria were ot corrupt? You just wrote without thinking. It's childish.
U just spoke my mind in totality.
That Op, so childish politically lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by baralatie(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
nationwide1:

exactly!
Re: Should Buhari Probe GEJ Presidency? by dazdilijae(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raiders:
I am not saying Buhari should probe GEJ. I meant Buhari should investigate those GEJ ministers/ special advisers and board of directors in the various agency like NEPA and NNPC. I agree that the country should move forward but we should not allow the culture of stealing by government officials without fear that they will be prosecuted when they or their boss leave office. Anybody that is found guilty by a competent court should be jailed and order to refund the stolen money

My friend you can only probe politicians and find dirt on them cos civil/public servant ve perfected their way around the system. You won't find any tin from Directors and agencies cos the Auditor General office audit them every year ending and cleans up all irregularities for them and get settled. You would waste lots of time and money carrying out forensic auditing or civil/public servants

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Clevermind,, he who Said That Jonathan Will Win this Election? / Speakership: Gbajabiamila, Ogor, Dogara Top List Of Aspirants / NANS To South Africa: Stop Xenophobic Attacks In 7 Days Or We’ll Retaliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.