Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi (803 Views)

Buhari Need To Help This Man:amaechi Funded 2015 Election With N3B Agric Loan / The Man Amaechi: Before We forget / This Man Amaechi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by peleson: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
I call him the Man after buhari! The next president

2 Likes

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by laplace12(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
I call him the ss unrepentant rebel angry

1 Like

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by temitemi1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Barstard!!! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!

2 Likes

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by sluvy4tune(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Barstard!!! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!

If you had only called Gej ur hero i wont even quote you, but calling fayose ur mentors

shows that you dont even deserve to be a Nlander.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by sluvy4tune(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Amaechi the Governor of the Niger Delta

The Face of modern democracy

Lion of South South

i know Mama Peace wish say her hubby get liver like Amaechi

Sai Rotimi

**How to threaten GEJ & PEJ***

Breaking News

Amaechi to be announce EFCC chairman come may 29

3 Likes

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by LubricatingOil: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
All hail Maximus Decimus Meridius Ameachius, the slayer of Retardeen and Mama Piss.

Long live the conqueror.

3 Likes

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
sluvy4tune:

If you had only called Gej ur hero i wont even quote you, but calling fayose ur mentors

shows that you dont even deserve to be a Nlander.
i hereby move a motion that that goat should be evicted from our beloved nairaland. He will be allow as a guest

1 Like

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by sluvy4tune(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
eskober:
i hereby move a motion that that goat should be evicted from our beloved nairaland. He will be allow as a guest

Seconded!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by major466(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
A tout.
Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by Flets: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
No man who rides to fading fame at the expense of his kindred can be regarded a hero.

Amaechi remains a failure at the home front. No matter the accolades thrown at him by his new friends, the chicken will still be back home to roost.

Even within his current fold, Amaechi cannot be enthrusted with a position of trust because he is an easy tool in the hand of the enemy.

When the chips are down, Amaechi cannot occupy any elective position in Nigeria anymore because he must need his people ..... same he betrayed. He can make do with political appointments for a very long time.

So far, he has used the funds meant to develop his state to pursue the presidential aspirations of a northerner. But if Amaechi runs for an elective position today against Bokoharam Shekau, the same northerners will choose a Shekau over him.

So Amaechi is just a Failure
Re: Please Say Something About This Man Amaechi by sluvy4tune(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
major466:
A tout.

Tout keh ? are you one of the boys i hear with one ear that wike is recruiting ? Anyway let me announce to you that

Change is here

& Amaechi fought for it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does GMB Have Sons? #curious / The Igbos Are Misunderstood. / Boy, 14, Stabs 18-year-old Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.