Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (53290 Views)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship / Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by funnanya: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2015
SammyHoe:
[b]

FOUR MAJOR REASONS WHY JONATHAN ACCEPTED DEFEAT EASILY

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

Now here are my reasons for saying he hasn't made any history:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]
TRASH

1 Like

Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by jojomario(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2015
doctokwus:

He is one of d few visionary Igbo men in this dispensation.Him,_0korocha,_onu and other Igbo stalwarts that stood behind GMB have d gift of hindsight.
Rotimi Amechi inclusive.
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by Gamechanger: 4:23am On Apr 04, 2015
sweetgala:
I know Ngige would be well rewarded, the Ndigbo are somewhat foolish to seed the senate presidency to another region out of jealousy. Jonathan is not even Ndigbo.

You can feel Owelle's anger in his outbust

What's it with this Igbo senate presidency thing? Does it mean the change we were yearning for only has senate presidency in stock for the Igbo?

Please I careless about an Igbo being a senate president just the same way Yoruba would have voted for GEJ's reelection with or without them having their own as the speaker of the HOR if he had performed.

By the way, the North had VP, Senate presidency, speakers of House of Representatives, Chief Justice of Nigeria etc. etc yet voted overwhelmingly against GEJ showing that these positions are not and cannot replace the dividend of democracy.
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by chiedu7: 4:29am On Apr 04, 2015
SammyHoe:
[b]

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]

[size=18pt]THIS STATEMENT PROVES THAT COMMON SENSE NO COMMON AGAIN[/size]

Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by unbrandedcosy(m): 5:03am On Apr 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Your stupidity knows no bounds. If person like Ngige is the wisest in Igbo land, why did APC failed woefully there.
Ngige is one of d igbo men who saw tomorrow and started on time to warn d people on why they should vote Buhari. I was called all sorts of names for telling my people in Umuahia why they should vote for Buhari. Despite the threats to our lives we stood our ground and told the igbos that pdp have deceived us enough. Thank God we have been vindicated.
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by Silensa(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2015
[/quote][s]
doctokwus:

He is one of d few visionary Igbo men in this dispensation.Him,_0korocha,_onu and other Igbo stalwarts that stood behind GMB have d gift of hindsight
[/s][quote author=doctokwus post=32316030]

do they really have hindsight or foresight?
How can you generalize that they are the only people that have foresight? Does it mean that there are no other visionary east leader? Does one becomes visionless because he does'nt share your views or ideaology?
SMH
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by bashydemy(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
You guys should just wait and see when you various states Governors will be welcoming him from the airport when he visit to commision projects and they will refer to him as sir
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by Defcon1(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

APC failed there because the Igbo's are pitiful learners in politics and governance. Check your history bro. Pathetically the same people are smarting to make yet another heinous mistake in the forthcoming guber on 11th April. If I were an Igbo man I would put a gun to all Igbos head to vote APC so they can gain some relevance in this dispensation and protect the massive opportunity the Owelle has built to achieve Igbo presidency of Nigeria. Obviously must get a nutritionist now and get rid of that massive belle.
Do you really believe that people should rather vote to achieve a political advantage, than vote in the candidate they are convinced would better protect their interest?

The issue of tribal representation in the federal government is no longer yielding fruits because the modern politician is only after his pocket, but Nigerians would rather have their kinsman at the top, even if he is benefiting them nothing rather than have a non-kinsman who is doing a great job for them

l think it's all about pride now- "our son is there" - rather than any tangible benefits

David Mark is the longest serving senator yet his people are complaining of neglect (l served in Benue), but they keep voting him just so that they would have representation in the government, what for?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by MoneyGreen(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
doctokwus:

He is one of d few visionary Igbo men in this dispensation.Him,_0korocha,_onu and other Igbo stalwarts that stood behind GMB have d gift of hindsight.
I so much love that Mr Onu, I don't know why?
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by PAINGAIN: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
babestella:

I can see how you people reason. This is exactly why the south west aligned with the north to push GEJ out so that after north it'll be their (SW) turn to rule again. Even if igbos moved to APC, the south west will still conspire against the igbos when the time comes for an IGBO man to lead the naition. Do you think igbos are stew.pid? They know what they are doing, they have come a long way bro and so it's better the igbos stay on their own than have a supposedly trusted friend and political allie betray them. Don't worry, by 2023 Nigeria will be hotter than this because the power will remain in the north for another 30 years. Neither igbos nor Yoruba will be president until the south west begin to respect equity and fairness in politics. You watch out, the south south and south east are watching your south west stew.pidity, the conspiracy has just started if you can read political indices.

BTW, we are waiting to see the changes we are all expecting from Buhari. May God help us.
guy u've said it all. The yorubas have failed to realise that d north is always using them for their(north) benefits. They expect to produce the next president after buhari, well, we shall see. I am beginning to realise just how strong igbos really are, we have been standing alone in this nigeria. Life is all about how u react to challenges and I must say igbos have reacted very well to the rest of challenges thrown at it by the rest of nigerians. Yorubas should wake up.
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Brother..

That man goodluck jonathan is a devil and also like a rat who eats your toes and blows fesh wind...The money amased during his time is seecond to none but playing the hero now...

You need to see how billions means nothing to people under him...

God deh sha and let God judge us all...
SammyHoe:
[b]

Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by sweetgala(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Gamechanger:

What's it with this Igbo senate presidency thing? Does it mean the change we were yearning for only has senate presidency in stock for the Igbo?

Please I careless about an Igbo being a senate president just the same way Yoruba would have voted for GEJ's reelection with or without them having their own as the speaker of the HOR if he had performed.

By the way, the North had VP, Senate presidency, speakers of House of Representatives, Chief Justice of Nigeria etc. etc yet voted overwhelmingly against GEJ showing that these positions are not and cannot replace the dividend of democracy.

I'm not stating it does , it is just how the Igbo community punished one of their own for dining with APC. Ngige is a good man , he has served his people well before and can do so again , but because of tribalism and hate he did not win his constituency.
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by chyket(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
tmotmo:

May God promote us like Senator Ngige will be in a couple weeks. It had been foretold.
As far as the Coming Political dispensation is, Ngige is among the first five high ranking APC members.

Am already dreaming a notable and important portfolio for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Up Ngige
Up APC
Up Nigeria

Sai GMB/PYO
Personally I think that we Nigerians will not grow if we continue with this FAST FOOD way of thinking!.We are gradually sliding into the opportunistic way of life,the fact that APC won the Presidency does not mean that we should demonise people who supported President Goodluck because the election could have gone either way.APC should work hard to sustain the victory they just won while PDP should face the reality of their loss and work very hard to rebuild.The only challenge i foresee is that because we have many professional politicians whose only source of income is politics,I forsee a run onthe PDP where many of the members may move to APC to survive.
We must ensure as a nation that opposition must never be allowed to die so that we do not end up as zimbabwe and APC must also acknowledge that they are great beneficiaries of opposition and as such must ensure that a level playing ground must be created to sustain our democracy.God bless Nigeria
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by Feraz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
sweetgala:

I'm not stating it does , it is just how the Igbo community punished one of their own for dining with APC. Ngige is a good man , he has serves his people well before and can do so again , but because of tribalism and hate he did not win his constituency.
Did you say the same thing when he won against Dora Akunyili to represent Anambra in the senate?
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by sweetgala(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Feraz:
Did you say the same thing when he won against Dora Akunyili to represent Anambra in the senate?

Forget then we are talking now , Dora was a great woman and either of these two citizens of our great nation have done a job we can all be proud of
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Your a stvpid ediot, Ngige have never won an election in Anambra State and we will not use a phantom senate presidency dangle on our face to elect a failure.

I will repeat that your an slowpoke for not telling us what Ngige achieve for us as a senator and not the office he will corner for vain glory.
Tell me why Anambra should elect Ngige having failed for the first time, why should we keep rewarding failures and why do people like to speak from both side of the mouth.

Don't tell me we chose elect him to be senate president, tell me his scorecard in the senate for the past 4 yrs, remember he has contested election in Anambra for 4 times and failed in all, tell me why we should return him now yet from the onset we didn't like him

sweetgala:

Forget then we are talking now , Dora was a great woman and either of these two citizens of our great nation have done a job we can all be proud of

1 Like

Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by sweetgala(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Your a stvpid ediot, Ngige have never won an election in Anambra State and we will not use a phantom senate presidency dangle on our face to elect a failure.

I will repeat that your an slowpoke for not telling us what Ngige achieve for us as a senator and not the office he will corner for vain glory.
Tell me why Anambra should elect Ngige having failed for the first time, why should we keep rewarding failures and why do people like to speak from both side of the mouth.

Don't tell me we chose elect him to be senate president, tell me his scorecard in the senate for the past 4 yrs, remember he has contested election in Anambra for 4 times and failed in all, tell me why we should return him now yet from the onset we didn't like him

Oga nah ur headache no be my own ooh. If you like elect if not sit out in d corner and be excluded from national dialogue for next 8 years.

Enjoy the opposition experience , #fresh_air grin
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by Abagworo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
tmotmo:

May God promote us like Senator Ngige will be in a couple weeks. It had been foretold.
As far as the Coming Political dispensation is, Ngige is among the first five high ranking APC members.

Am already dreaming a notable and important portfolio for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Up Ngige
Up APC
Up Nigeria

Sai GMB/PYO

Ngige is a very simple man. No conspiracy against him will outlive his legacy in Anambra State.
Re: Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) by B2mario(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
stanogb:
he is a hustler.
he became useless as soon as he joined APC

lol, illiterate with cheap propaganda.

What's wrong with him joining Apc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.