Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Another Look At Prophecy: Political Crises Between February 16 And May 29, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At Prophecy: Political Crises Between February 16 And May 29, 2015 (747 Views)

Breaking: Amaechi Stole 53.930 Billion Between February 2014 To January 2015! / Another Look At 2011 Result Breakdown By Region / What Happens Between February 14 And May 29 When Buhari Wins? - Bakare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At Prophecy: Political Crises Between February 16 And May 29, 2015 by dodoniyi: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
PROPHECY by Moshood Fayemiwo

The Holy Spirit is no respecter of anyone as long as you are willing to do His will, He will fulfill His promise as stated in His Word in Jeremiah 33: 2-3: "Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it, the LORD is His name, Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'" Consequently, this year 2015, as Nigerians are still celebrating a New Year, in the next six to eight weeks, they will also be clapping and high-fiving one another; "Happy New Government," at least in the camp of the opposition and Gen Buhari supporters. The Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election is NOT going to be deadlock. The Lord God Almighty didn't show me that it will be a deadlock. There will be an outright and clear-cut winner and that winner is Retired Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He will defeat incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan between 63 and 69 percent in all the 36 states of the Nigerian federation, including Abuja, FCT. The good news for Nigerians who are apprehensive about the prediction of a divided Nigeria is that, Nigeria will NOT divide in 2015. Now here are the chain of events that will occur politically between Sunday February 15, 2015 and May 29, 2015 when Retired General Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will be sworn at the Eagle Square in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria as president and vice-president of Nigeria respectively.

POLITICAL CRISES BETWEEN FEBRUARY 16 AND MAY 29, 2015:

[b]The results of the Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election will shock many Nigerians and even President Goolduck Jonathan himself. His shock is not because he has lost the election as the Lord God Almighty has already shown him as I have revealed in my open letter to him on December 18, 2014 and I am repeating it here again for the umpteenth time. Why President Jonathan will be so shell-shocked is the level and margin of his defeat. Traditional areas that he and his ruling PDP thought are their backyards will revolt against them. The Lord God Almighty said He has heard the cries, wailings, anguish and tears of ordinary Nigerians and His children who are daily being oppressed and crying unto Him against their oppressors; He has come to answer them this year 2015. Nigerian Christians thought they have a way of knowing how the Lord God Almighty would intervene in the affairs of Nigeria in answer to their prayers but the Almighty God said; "Tell My people" as He said in Isaiah 55: 8-9: "…my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Let me put this out here quickly. What will happen in the first 5 months of 2015 in the political history and development of Nigeria will be a thrown-back to what happened 21 years ago in Nigeria, precisely June 12, 1993. The spiritual world operates in continuum; it is not divided into days, weeks, months and years as we do on earth in the material world. The Almighty Father is the One in control and absolutely in charge.[/b]

As the results of the Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election begin to trickle in from every states of the Nigerian federation, the Independence National Electoral Commission-INEC- would have got the picture that this is a landslide in favor of Gen Buhari and against incumbent President Jonathan. In any election like that in Nigeria where malpractices and other vices are possible and often occur to subvert God's Will, in this year 2015, the Lord God Almighty says He wants to show beyond anything, any force and any power that His Will must stand. It is possible to manipulate a close election, but the Lord God Almighty says He has just shown to Nigerians what He did on December 11, 2014 at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos during the presidential primary of the All Progressive Congress-APC of what He will do at the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election. The INEC will decide to announce the winner and that is; Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

President Goodluck Jonathan will be under tremendous pressure by powerful forces not to respect the election results. Immediately Prof Attahiru Jega decides to call the election results because as I have explained, the presidential election will not be too close to call at all, a clear-cut winner will emerge. Immediately, bedlam will ensue. There will be rioting, civil unrest, arson and mayhem, including general lawlessness in certain parts of Nigeria. As I have indicated above and in my open letter to President Jonathan on December 2014, he has known that he will not be re-elected and he will make it plain he wants to hand-over to Gen Buhari, the clear winner of the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election. Some service chiefs and powerful but tiny power brokers surrounding him will advise him to suspend the remaining elections; state and national assembly elections.

There are three individuals that will be advising President Jonathan to do this and these three individuals are outside the Jonathan Administration. Another three individuals who are currently in the Jonathan Administration will join these first set of three individuals making a total of six powerful Nigerians that will advise President Jonathan not to hand-over to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, the winner of the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election. We are not permitted to reveal the names of thee six individuals for now. Once again, Nigeria will be the focus of the world media and again dominate top news headlines. The United States of America, the UK, Japan, Germany and the Western world will urge President Jonathan to respect the wishes of the Nigerian people and hand-over to the winner; Gen Muhmmadu Buhari. When these events begin to unfold as revealed by the Holy Spirit here, those of you who have read these Special Prophecies and Predictions on Nigeria 2015 will remember you read it somewhere. To reiterate once again, I will not disclose the names of the six Nigerians that will give President Jonathan the ill-advice to disregard the outcome of the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election. Because of the spate of civil unrest that will engulf Nigeria shortly after Gen Buhari is declared winner on Monday February 16, 2015, the Jonathan Forces will call for an interim government and cancel the remaining elections. If President Goodluck Jonathan decides to take that route, he WILL NOT survive it. Nigerians went through this experience about 22 years ago and history may repeat itself once again before our very eyes. President Jonathan will like to cede the stage and concede defeat, but he will be under intense and tremendous pressure by forces greater than him not to concede defeat, even though it is plain and straight forward he has lost the election. The two choices available to him have both spiritual and physical consequences. What will happen between February 18, 2015 and May 29, 2015 in Nigeria will not be revealed for now as I was commanded.

SOURCE:

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/010415.html
Re: Another Look At Prophecy: Political Crises Between February 16 And May 29, 2015 by dodoniyi: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
THE VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF APC PROF YEMI OSINBAJO

Ordinarily you, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo should not have come up in our revelation on Nigeria but the Lord God Almighty has a special assignment for you in Nigeria. As I disclosed in my open letter to Gen Buhari a week ago, you and him are joined together at the hips in the spiritual realm and here are the Words of the Sovereign Lord of the heavens and the earth according to Genesis 41:39-41: "Then Pharaoh said to Joseph…You shall be over my house, and according to your command all my people shall do homage; only in the throne I will be greater than you. So Pharaoh said to Joseph, "I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt." There is a head and a there is a neck; the head cannot function without the neck and the neck itself is useless without supporting the head. Those with the Holy Spirit of the Living God know what we're talking about here. I see you there but it will be rough, tough and hard.

Tell Yemi Osinbajo to beware of his safety and be security conscious. Stop the populist posture and be aware of your immediate surroundings, because the Almighty Lord God of the heavens and the earth and all that are in them whom I serve in Truth and Spirit has brought you up for a great thing in Nigeria. You are coming to power in Nigeria through the spiritual intervention of the Most High God and He wants to use you for a purpose. You didn't come this way without the Spirit directing you. Cast your mind to two powerful prayers you prayed long ago. May be you might have forgotten. I have never seen or met you in my life and I don't live in Nigeria but the spirit realm controls the secular physical world. You-Prof Yemi Osinbajo- asked the Lord God Almighty to intervene in the Life of the Nigerian nation. You prayed that the Sovereign Lord God Almighty should elevate and choose people after His heart to cleanse Nigeria. The Lord God Almighty says I should tell you, He heard your prayers and supplications, and He's sending you now as one of those Nigerians in answer to your prayer burdens. We are told to tell you that the rest messages should wait for now. Again, we are told to tell you; Beware of those around you, be conscious of your personal safety.

If you are a born-again child of the Living God living in Nigeria or outside the nation and you know the Lord you serve and you're serving Him in Truth and Spirit, there are three prayer requests that you should be immersed in between now and Saturday February 14, 2015. Do not pray that the Will of the Almighty God be done on the forthcoming presidential election. The Sovereign Lord of the heavens and earth has already made His will known. President Goodluck Jonathan will NOT win the Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election, period! His supporters and people may shout, abuse, send me nasty emails, threaten and cry but these are just empty threats. That is the Will of God, period! Gen Muhammadu Buhari will win the forthcoming Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election, period! I have already given the reasons from the Lord God Almighty for his victory. Now that we know the Supreme Will of the Sovereign Lord God Almighty in the Saturday February 14, 2015 presidential election, pray that President Goodluck Jonathan will not succumb to the bad advice of the tiny bad advisors that will try to prevail on him not to concede defeat to the winner; Gen Buhari. Pray that our outgoing president will allow the Spirit of the Lord God Almighty to direct, guide and guard him to do the right thing and leave the stage.

The second prayer request that should be in the mouths of all genuine worshippers of the True Lord God Almighty this New Year 2015 is that all those people who are being used by Satan to retard the progress of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be taken out once and for all this year in the Mighty Name of Jesus. There are few "powerful" Nigerians who are the architects of the pains and miseries of the generality of Nigerians. These small but Satanic and demonically-controlled Nigerians will do everything and anything to make sure the Nigerian nation remains the way the country is and it will take serious intercessory prayers from the true worshippers of God to liberate Nigeria from the shackles of these demonized individuals. Pray that these Satanic individuals will change, but if they don't change, we should entreat the Powers of Heavens to take them out. Brethren, there is going to be intense spiritual warfare for the soul of the Nigerian nation in the first 6 months of this years-January-June 2015. How the Lord God Almighty will take out the troublers and enemies of the Lord and the Nigerian people is none of our business, but we should ask Him to take them out this year 2015.

The Lord God Almighty told us last year in our Predictions and Prophecies for 2014 that He would remove some people out of their earthly positions, including some of His servants too who are wallowing in sins and would also lift up some in 2014. He said His judgment would begin from the House of God and we saw the outcome. The Spirit of the Lord Almighty will continue this cleansing in the New Year 2015 as many will die by the sword, their children will die suddenly and many shall become widows and orphans in Nigeria. Finally, the third prayer request of all Nigerians this year is for the protection and safety of Gen Buhari and his in-coming vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. Those who can afford to fast should fast and those who can make decrees and proclamations should do so. The Year 2015 is full of surprises. Pray that you will be alive to witness those surprises. But there's one thing that is certain: Nigeria will never be the same again in 2015.

SOURCE:

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/010415.html

(1) (Reply)

- / The Truth About Jimi Agbaje With Olisa Odibua / Oba hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.