Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS (1702 Views)

Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Jbenue: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let me start of by saying I sympathize with the Niger Deltans, for too long they have been cheated of their birthright and by all that is good and fair they should be the first beneficiaries of the OIL extracted from their land. And being from a minority tribe myself I empathize with their sense of despondency at the unfair advantage of what I dub the Three Headed Monster Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.

Having said that I am sick onto death of the hypocrisy perpetuated by the NG and the igbos especially in calling the Yoruba tribalistic and saying every zone ganged up against GEJ. GEJ wasn't kicked out because of tribal sentiment, was it not Yoruba and middle Beltan votes that brought him to power in the first place. He was voted out because Nigerians were sick and tired of the status quo. The just concluded election was a referendum against impunity, corruption, dysfunctionality and insecurity. If people can take off their ethno-tinted glasses and search their hearts sincerely they will come to the realization that the Jonathan administration was a cancer to the nation.

I am amongst the countless millions of Christians that had no tribal affliction to either Buhari or Osinbajo that voted for them or would have if I wasn't living abroad. In four years if they prove to be as hopeless as Gej we will vote them out for a more likely candidate, perhaps he or she might be igbo!

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by omololu2020(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
I voted gej in 2011,but i didnt vote for him on saturday cos he failed to perform up to my xpectation.com 2019 if buhari and pyo fail to perform too,i will vote against dem

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is so on point. You just re-echoed what I had earlier stated. Permission to share?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Jbenue: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:
This is so on point. You just re-echoed what I had earlier stated. Permission to share?

Granted
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jbenue:
[s]Let me start of by saying I sympathize with the Niger Deltans, for too long they have been cheated of their birthright and by all that is good and fair they should be the first beneficiaries of the OIL extracted from their land. And being from a minority tribe myself I empathize with their sense of despondency at the unfair advantage of what I dub the Three Headed Monster Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.

Having said that I am sick onto death of the hypocrisy perpetuated by the NG and the igbos especially in calling the Yoruba tribalistic and saying every zone ganged up against GEJ. GEJ wasn't kicked out because of tribal sentiment, was it not Yoruba and middle Beltan votes that brought him to power in the first place. He was voted out because Nigerians were sick and tired of the status quo. The just concluded election was a referendum against impunity, corruption, dysfunctionality and insecurity. If people can take off their ethno-tinted glasses and search their hearts sincerely they will come to the realization that the Jonathan administration was a cancer to the nation.

I am amongst the countless millions of Christians that had no tribal affliction to either Buhari or Osinbajo that voted for them or would have if I wasn't living abroad. In four years if they prove to be as hopeless as Gej we will vote them out for a more likely candidate, perhaps he or she might be igbo[/s]!
thrash

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by themilanway(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Actually,not all Igbos are crying more than the bereaved for the send forth party that has been organised for GEJ in Otuoke.

Just a hand full of Igbos and delusioned ones at that.

An Ijaw man that couldnt sort out the water pollution inherent in the riverine areas of Bayelsa and neighbouring state,no thanks to the multi oil companies in those places.

Even the people of Bayelsa refused to come out en mass and stand behind their son.

And some gullible ones here are crying more than the bereaved.

Arrant nonsense.

Yea....i'm a bloody Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Another Igbo/SE thread opened by a jobless, lazy yoruba man. SE and SS ignore this yoruba troll with Benue username. Their conscience is eating them which is why they are opening all these recent Igbo/SS threads pretending to be from other regions to get our opinions. Pls ignore them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Habayomie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can't trust Nigeria to IGBOS...
always dubious people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by brize(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
1 song to una, (ALL YEEEE IGBO HATERS)

*in TIMAYA's voice*
I don't know what they want from me, tell dem mak dem leave me, say make dem talk o say na dem get their mouth o o, i don't know what they want from meeee(IGBO) tell dem mak dem leave me, say mak dem talk o o o o o shey na (yoruba & hausa) na una get una mouth o o o o o,
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Jbenue: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
new2020:
Another Igbo/SE thread opened by a jobless, lazy yoruba man. SE and SS ignore this yoruba troll with Benue username. Their conscience is eating them which is why they are opening all these recent Igbo/SS threads pretending to be from other regions to get our opinions. Pls ignore them

Lol haha I'm not a Yoruba incognito, look at my post history. But us some of you igbos are being hypocritical. Jonathan administration was a dud, CHANGE had to come unfortunately my idioms cousins stayed with MARK.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Jbenue: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Habayomie:
always dubious people

Please kindly name a people in Nigeria that you can trust, in the mean time stop spewing idiocy

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Habayomie(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jbenue:

Please kindly name a people in Nigeria that you can trust, in the mean time stop spewing idiocy
av Neva attacked anyone directly on nairaland....
so construct Ur comment on the Topic.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Jbenue: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Habayomie:

U just said igbos cannot be trusted and I maintain that the statement is idiotic

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by esther1994(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Habayomie:
always dubious people
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by otemanuduno: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
2010:
Five hundred people named their children Goodluck in Nigeria cool
2011: Five million people named their children Goodluck shocked
2012: Fifteen million people named their children Goodluck cheesy
2013: Fifty people undecided
2014: Ten people cry
2015: Nobody angry
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by ayukdaboss(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

thrash
You in particular, you're just a hopeless bigot.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by OneNaira6: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
new2020:

I thought I was the only one that noticed.

They claim "We voted pdp and GEJ out because they didn't perform, corrupt and tried them for 16 years with nothing to show for it". Yet almost every corrupt politician well know in PDP is a member of APC. Obj, Atiku where dem dey?
Tinubu is the most corrupt politician known to men. Where him dey?
The buhari they claim is coming to change nigeria, during his ruling didn't the country decline evidence by the news papers of that era posted here.
What did he do while leading PTF?
What did he do to increase the living standard of the North as their elderman?

Abeg, they need to give up in trying to sugarcoat their tribalism. The north voted GEJ out because he was an "infidel" while the SW voted against GEJ because their tribe was barely included in his administration and like the North, SW has a born to rule mentality.
They forget they gave out their real intentions multiple times of this forum.
Spare the story of "he didn't perform". He performed way more than all Nigeria ex presidents put together.
OBJ was one of the worst president in Nigeria yet Yoruba went and voted for him the second time he ran
I'm yet to meet a northern president that improved that nation yet again, North voted for all of them in each run and even wailed and threaten destruction when GEJ ran.

Spare us all una sermons. You people are tribalistic as it comes and the gang up on GEJ proved it. And like always the snake that call themselves yoruba betrayed another southern. History repeats itself they say.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by OneNaira6: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh one last thing, SW need to stop acting like their vote is what put GMB or GEJ in that seat. In 2011, you people had the least votes. In 2015, it was the same thing.

If they remove SW votes out of all the candidates, the outcome would still be the same. The people buhari or GEJ should thank for their victory is MB. They were the decider, not SW

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Jbenue: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
OneNaira6:
Oh one last thing, SW need to stop acting like their vote is what put GMB or GEJ in that seat. In 2011, you people had the least votes. In 2015, it was the same thing.

If they remove SW votes out of all the candidates, the outcome would still be the same. The people buhari or GEJ should thank for their victory is MB. They were the decider, not SW

Yes I did mention that in my op....It was the vote of the people who had no tribal affliction to Buhari that voted him in middlebeltans....My ppl if u can classify d middle belt as one people. Now said baba has to stop those fulani nomads from raiding that area its becoming ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by ArodewilliamsT: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Habayomie:
always dubious people

Abayomi, How can you 'trust Nigeria to Igbos' when we can't entrust our kids to you in an english classroom.

Chei! how do we begin to edit this one now? Do you guys really attend schools in that yoruba enclaves?.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by ArodewilliamsT: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Habayomie:

Another Kaboom!. Abayomi wan break person head with 'english construction shrapnel'.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by MayorofLagos(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Jbenue:
Let me start of by saying I sympathize with the Niger Deltans, for too long they have been cheated of their birthright and by all that is good and fair they should be the first beneficiaries of the OIL extracted from their land. And being from a minority tribe myself I empathize with their sense of despondency at the unfair advantage of what I dub the Three Headed Monster Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.

I am amongst the countless millions of Christians that had no tribal affliction to either Buhari or Osinbajo that voted for them or would have if I wasn't living abroad. In four years if they prove to be as hopeless as Gej we will vote them out for a more likely candidate, perhaps he or she might be igbo!

My guy,

Ibos are bitter because when Jonathan lost the election Ibos future became desolate.

The Ijaws are stewpid for entrusting their first presidency and power to the care and custody of Ibos. Jonathan was a treasure....he was a deputy governor, governor, vice president and then president....thats a fvkng FIRST and top rate record in political ascendancy anywhere in Africa.

Equally, he was naive and untested in national politics and power and so someone so vulnerable and yet impressionable must be entrusted in the hands of savvy politicians with all-round know how. The Ibos do not fit that profile. So how did he end up in their hands?

An academic study is needed on this amazing wonder.

Ibos ruined Jonathan and his administration.

Jonathan on his own was not fully matured to lead.....he was a meek natured person. Ibos took advantage of that to Nigeria upside down.

They gave themselves rosy appointments in prime cabinet offices in the name of Jonathan.

They appointed their fellow Ibos to DG positions in crucial parastatals like financial, economic, ports authority, aviation and immigration positions to provide cover for their shady import deals and smuggles through the ports and borders, all in the name of Jonathan to boost trade for their fellows in the trade business.

They weakened law and enforcement and the judicial system, removing non-Ibos they suspected will prosecute their criminality and put in their place enablers who chop money and watched as Ibos terrorized everywhere with kidnapping and armed robbery domestically and internationally dragged the Nigerian image in mud from Ghana to Kenya to South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai, Pakistan, India, China....carrying drugs and becoming a nuisance and embarassment, all in the name of Jonathan.

Their largese is ended.....Jonathan is out, crime will be prosecuted, immorality, at home and abroad will be prosecuted, Ibos control of the ports, immigration, finance, imports is all coming to an end.....and these mofos are very bitter.

They kept Jonathan drunk and misinformed. After they pointed to him Yorubas were his enemies and Ibos were the pillars of his administration, Jonathan went to Yorubaland and called our leaders rascals....and then few weeks later went on national tv and declared Ibos were the pillars of his administration.

Well.....at quarter to go, Jonathan suddenly saw the light! But too late.... All his eight visits in one month to Yorubaland were too late and too little to save him.

Ijaws should take a toll of Jonathan's administration and learn their lesson and correct going forward. When you have a son or daughter in an executive position, be sure to keep Ibo at a safe distance or you risk getting infected with their "cluelessness".

....das all! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by MayorofLagos(m): 4:26am On Apr 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

Ode,
start with the primary in Lagos. How did Buhari win it....who crowned his head?

Jonathan, who made him VP?

You dummy!
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Habayomie:
always dubious people
I can't believe what you typed until you go back to elementary school and learn the basis of lexis and structures in English.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by heavenstorm: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2015
MayorofLagos:

My guy,

Ibos are bitter because when Jonathan lost the election Ibos future became desolate.

The Ijaws are stewpid for entrusting their first presidency and power to the care and custody of Ibos. Jonathan was a treasure....he was a deputy governor, governor, vice president and then president....thats a fvkng FIRST and top rate record in political ascendancy anywhere in Africa.

Equally, he was naive and untested in national politics and power and so someone so vulnerable and yet impressionable must be entrusted in the hands of savvy politicians with all-round know how. The Ibos do not fit that profile. So how did he end up in their hands?

Jonathan on his own was not fully matured to lead.....he was a meek natured person. Ibos took advantage of that to Nigeria upside down.

They gave themselves rosy appointments in prime cabinet offices in the name of Jonathan.

They appointed their fellow Ibos to DG positions in crucial parastatals like financial, economic, ports authority, aviation and immigration positions to provide cover for their shady import deals and smuggles through the ports and borders, all in the name of Jonathan to boost trade for their fellows in the trade business.

They weakened law and enforcement and the judicial system, removing non-Ibos they suspected will prosecute their criminality and put in their place enablers who chop money and watched as Ibos terrorized everywhere with kidnapping and armed robbery domestically and internationally dragged the Nigerian image in mud from Ghana to Kenya to South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai, Pakistan, India, China....carrying drugs and becoming a nuisance and embarassment, all in the name of Jonathan.

Their largese is ended.....Jonathan is out, crime will be prosecuted, immorality, at home and abroad will be prosecuted, Ibos control of the ports, immigration, finance, imports is all coming to an end.....and these mofos are very bitter.

They kept Jonathan drunk and misinformed. After they pointed to him Yorubas were his enemies and Ibos were the pillars of his administration, Jonathan went to Yorubaland and called our leaders rascals....and then few weeks later went on national tv and declared Ibos were the pillars of his administration.

Well.....at quarter to go, Jonathan suddenly saw the light! But too late.... All his eight visits in one month to Yorubaland were too late and too little to save him.

Ijaws should take a toll of Jonathan's administration and learn their lesson and correct going forward. When you have a son or daughter in an executive position, be sure to keep Ibo at a safe distance or you risk getting infected with their "cluelessness".

....das all! cool

These is a serious spot on.... 150% origami content....... In a nutshell ibos are cancerous
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by QuotaSystem: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2015
MayorofLagos:

My guy,

....das all! cool

Take a bow. This is what as kids we used to call "one blow, eleven die" grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by BrokenTV: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Jbenue:

Lol haha I'm not a Yoruba incognito, look at my post history. But us some of you igbos are being hypocritical. Jonathan administration was a dud, CHANGE had to come unfortunately my idioms cousins stayed with MARK.
The Mod should lock down this thread.
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by buharisambisada: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Foolish rubbish analysis, we in Nigeria know that tribalism won over competency, as s true nigerian that travel everywhere in Nigeria the thing you hear from an average yoruba nan is what are we benefitting from Jonathan's government, the would ask you these questions are we the vice president? They would answer no, are we the Senate President? No , do we hold the speaker of HOF no , then the next thing you would hear is Gej is anti yoruba and the are going to vote him out at least Osinbajo is yoruba and his vp so the better pitch their tent with their brother same happened in the north they brainwash their people that Gej is sponsoring boko haram sanusi lied about missing 40 billion, with the number of votes gathered even with apc lies it should tell you something they even lied and brainwashed people that Gej has spent 6 years as president and gullible nigerians who don't think and are too lazy to do research believed them anyway I know nigerians would pay for their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by GentleToks(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Well written

However, the bolded line; the victim mentality is working on you subconsciously.

But how is that achievable in present day Nigeria? Perhaps you are one of those that does not understand Nigeria politics. If you know the damage Igbos have done to themselves politically in Jonathan administration, you ll not even suggest that.

Have you notice in the last couple of days how Igbos have suddenly became independent of govt, grin grin grin grin.

As far as Northerners are concerned, Igbos should forget their votes and without Northerners votes; it ll be an impossible mission and coming to Yorubas for their votes ll be suicidal in their thinking unless they would prefer to be deputised by Northerners....

The only way an Igbo man could give these Northerners the run for their numbers in terms of population, money and rigging is to form alliance with all parts of southern Nigeria and and let the middle belt be d deciding territory - Kwara, Kogi ll be splitted into two as a result of Yorubas there and part of Benue will definitely go with d Igbos... ....
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by GentleToks(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2015
MayorofLagos:

My guy,

....das all! cool

You are on point bro. Jonathan failed to learn from history; he ought to have seen Aguiyi Ironsi regime and what Igbos made that regime to look like.

The similarity btw Jonathan administration and Aguiyi Ironsi is Igbo
Re: Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And The SS by Habayomie(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Abayomi, How can you 'trust Nigeria to Igbos' when we can't entrust our kids to you in an english classroom.

Chei! how we begin to edit this one now? Do you guys really attend schools in that yoruba enclaves?.
pls correct this sentence Mr Know-All
"I can't trust Nigeria to Igbos":p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absence Of Senators-elect At Inauguration: What Does The Law Say? / Buhari, APC Plot To Assasinate Ekweremadu - PDP / President Buhari Set To Make More Arrests, Okonjo Iweala Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.