Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? (573 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by Amitex(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fellow Nigeria youth, the change we all clamoured for has come! Hurray!!! Now is the time to start work, transition committee, anti-corruption committee.

One important aspect of the APC campaign promise is N5000.00 for every Nigerian youth. This CANNOT and should NOT be wished-away. All Nigerian youth should be ready to receive this allowance as long as GMB is president. While Senators and House of representative members are already calculating the booties they will be receiving as Housing, furniture, car, constituency, etc. allowances, the Nigerian youth should be looking forward to their share. For the avoidance of doubts, this is a simple calculation and your entitlements:

2015 - N35,000 (June - December 2015)
2016 - N60,000 (January - December 2016)
2017 - N60,000 (January - December 2017)
2018 - N60,000 (January - December 2018)
2019 - N25,000 (January - May 2019)

The CHANGE agenda MUST begin on May 29, 2015. Whatever settling down that is needed should be done now. Two months of transition planning is a long time.

SAI BUHARI grin SAI N5k per month grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by missbehave247(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
From which purse
Re: Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by lordthree(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
just 5k that I'd spend in one afternoon! smh
Re: Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by tohpahz(f): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Where is d 5k coming from..
Where are all d jobs he promised gonna come from..
Re: Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by dkronicle(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lols tho i didnt attend any of d parties campaign but this 5K is blazing everywhere i go.. If it was talked about in there manifesto, just keep it @d back of ur mind that power makes sensible men talk gibberish so we the citizens and youth shouldnt blame them but should keep hustling as we have been doing. But if their promise about the 5K should com to pass, all we should do is to give them praises so they would do more buh plz dont stop hustling...
Re: Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by dkronicle(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Are u serious ?
lordthree:
just 5k that I'd spend in one afternoon! smh
Re: Now That Change Has Come! When Are We To Start Expecting N5K??? by fallout87: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
So you vote for them because they make these promises, then after they win you tell people they shouldn't expect them to keep their promises??

Height of deception

(1) (Reply)

Things Lagosians Will Be Demanding From Ambode As We Vote / Dear Igbo People Basketmouth Is Now Selling Life Jacket (see Pic And Tweet) / Where Are The Deputy Governors When GEJ Was One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.