Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya (22094 Views)

Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) / Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by milestonejnr(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
There have been news circulating in the media about this billionaire businesswoman, Bola Shagaya, that she has plans to host Aisha, the wife of President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari, to a lavish dinner.
In a statement released on Friday evening and signed by her aide, Deji Adeyanju, Shagaya said the story is “totally untrue and a fabrication.”

Read Shagaya’s the full statement below:

Our attention has been drawn to a false and misleading story on the social media that Hajia Bola Shagaya is planning to host a dinner party in honour of Mrs. Aishat Buhari, wife of the winner of the March 28, 2015, Presidential Election (General Muhammadu Buhari). While we hold Mrs. Buhari in high esteem and commend the victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari at the poll, we wish to make it categorically clear for the records that this story is totally untrue & a fabrication. Hajia Bola Shagaya has no such plans or has she ever told anyone of such a plan to host Mrs. Buhari. It is purely mischief aimed at misleading Nigerians and disparaging her good name.

This rumour making the rounds on cyberspace has no iota of truth whatsoever and Hajia Bola Shagaya wishes to draw the attention of Nigerians to this. Hajia Bola Shagaya remains a very close confidant and friend of our amiable First Lady Dr. Dame Patience Jonathan and will continue to offer her invaluable contribution to the nation and always. We are also very proud of the heroic act of President Goodluck Jonathan making a great sacrifice to keep the peace of this nation. We urge all Nigerians and all right thinking people to completely disregard such stories. It is false, and conjured out of envy.

You will recall that this rumour was attributed to the London chapter of All Progressives Congress to perfect this falsehood. All discerning Nigerians can understand why they planted such a story and the mischief behind it. We urge those behind it to desist forthwith.

We thank all concerned Nigerians who reached out to us to find out the truth. May God continue to bless you and the Federal Republic of NIGERIA.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/shagaya-not-plan-host-buharis-wife.html

16 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by ozoigbondu: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okokobiokoko what is this.....APC is already lying before may 29 and it was already bursted they have not repented shocked i just dey look this change govt to know whether what we were promised lies cheesy

58 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Gboliwe: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Espeakelekwa! shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by dunkem21(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whoever is propagating fake propaganda in APC camp should stop unless you want to throw your little trust to the pigs.

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by nzeobi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wts wrong with you hosting and honouring your first lady

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yiimu! Damage control.

27 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by temitemi1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by IDnoble1: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na who dey lie between them now
Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Mrsprof(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whether you are planing to host or not, its not my problem. But those in authority should learn to do things not for their own selfish interest but for interest of the poor masses.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Agwoden(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought these lies and propaganda will stop after the election. Is it not yet time to start planning how to deliver the promises?

13 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Collynzo9: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is the same twitter handle that originated the rumour that the military has found Buhari's certificate.
Why is APC so full of lies?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by CR77(f): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't care

How this news go take change the price of garri for market

Na the change way APC promise us be this

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol Apc and lies

Is this the change they promised?

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Scatterboss(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
It is the same twitter handle that originated the rumour that the military has found Buhari's certificate.
Why is APC so full of lies?

Amadi, you keep changing handles like boxers. Na wao

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by igbsam(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Better don't else na thunder go strike u

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Texcoco(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr man keep quiet, that you were forced to recant don't mean we are all ediots to swallow this hogwash.Even now we see the latest schemes of the upcoming govt to suppress and repress news pertaining to excess of the President elect's family.....This isn't 1985, oga Buhari.We have social media now...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC is taking this buharis win too serious..shuoo,make them easy with d joyous mood..Lol

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by emblexxx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Host me instead

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by coldsummer: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
take me instead.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by kennosklint(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
rubbish set of pple sad

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:

no wonder your brain is dead

17 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by otemanuduno: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
2010:
Five hundred people named their children Goodluck in Nigeria cool
2011: Five million people named their children Goodluck shocked
2012: Fifteen million people named their children Goodluck cheesy
2013: Fifty people undecided
2014: Ten people angry
2015: Nobody angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by trak25(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahaha this is funny o;c wetin social media de cuz make buhari hear him go bound tweeter and other social network for nija

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:

no wonder your brain is dead

O yami lenu Ooo '` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•°.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by crownprince102: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
No wonder.......
Na in be say your own don finish!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by ellechrystal(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol, It is purely mischief aimed at misleading Nigerians and disparaging her good name.
This got me ROFLMAO
Chai APC...Lies.
A party whose foundation is built on lies n propaganda Is heading for a crash.
Soon n very soon it will explode, n it may b worse Dan d pdp of today...N then washing of dirty linens outside commences.
I dey here dey Watch

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shagaya always making friends with First ladies since the days of Mariam Babangida

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya by kennosklint(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
gej is all I kn .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London / Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims / Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.