Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus (585 Views)

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Click Here To Check How Many People Were Banned By GEJ For Mentioning 'hydropus' / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus by otemanuduno: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
I congratulate everyone in Nigeria who made it possible to send HYDROPUS back to its natural habitat--Water.

I specially congratulate those people who helped us put the picture of HYDROPUS with many suitcases as he trekked inside the river back to Otuoke. Those are the real prophets, not all these ones receiving dollars.

I congratulate Nigerians for embracing change. Now that the HYDROPUS is gone back to the water, what next?

Professor Whole Soyinka said it, now it has come to pass. Jonathan the HYDROPUS and many of his allies are gone.

Soyinka predicted it and it's happening.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus by Ucheraymond(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
All these anti-jonathan threads and bashing are gettn stale. Pls y'all should let him be. When u become president we ll see hw y'all ll perform. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus by ELTON123(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fool can you shut up and face your own problem
Re: Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus by Boss13: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Surprising how people continue to attach themselves sentimentally to failure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus by abduljabbar4(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Well said@op. I hope they will sweep aso rock very well before entering. And remember I volunteered to carry pejs belongings out for free
Re: Jonathan To Otuoke; The Exit Of Hydropus by Best371: 3:15am On Apr 04, 2015
TopLink847:
[size=25pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

↪↪↪↪ Call us on 0⑧0③⑧⑥②⑧④④⑦ ↩↩↩↩
[/size]
hmm... i want one

(1) (Reply)

So Now That We Have #change, What Next? / APC Petitions INEC Over Akwa Ibom Results / ISIS Beheadings: Western Media Propaganda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.