Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) (1315 Views)

Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by mikron(m): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2015
All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, Lagos State Governorship aspirant, Akinwunmi Ambode, Gov of Lagos State, Raji Fashola and more flagged their red cards to warn PDP that most Nigerians are ready for change!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by sheymoni(m): 3:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Straight red mean pdp will miss the next 3 dispensation (12 years)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by Theofficialseun: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Yes!!! wink we are r
eady for change, you know CHANGE is inevitable so we are unstoppable my people, we've been warning them but now its all over because we've given them the bold red card, the post is for Akinwunmi Ambode(APC) and no other party.

Vote Ambode
Vote for progress.
APC rules.

Eko o ni baje ooooooo!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by shewenzy: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode for the people, igbadun for lagosians, no doubt about that, PDP the red card as been shown and I don't need to say the meaning because everyone knows the meaning. So pack your bags and leave, Ambode owns this weather you like it or not, Shikena!!!!
APC is the party for us now
APC(Change)
Come out on the 11th April 2015 to support the best man Akinwunmi Ambode with your vote
Shine your eyes my people, don't collect bride for the future!!!!! The bribe won't last long and we're talking about our future here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by AbetterLagos: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2015
PDP out APC in. I'm so happy about the credibility of the elections.

One more to go though. And I'm casting my vote for Ambode.

Eko o ni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by AdekunleBal: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks to APC and indeed Nigerians, we have successfully kicked out incompetence from our government.

Lagosians please give PDP the red card by voting in Akinwunmi Ambode come April 11.

Eko o ni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by KukusB: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Red card to the likes of Bode George and Jimi Agbaje.
Lagos isn't home to the incompetent.

Ambode for Governor.

Eko o ni Baje.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by PelumiOrungbe: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode all the way, Lagos cannot afford to be in opposition again. Lagos Is working, Ambode for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by KukusB: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Lagosians will make the greatest mistake of their lives if they vote for PDP after suffering for 16 years under PDP.

EKO O NI BAJE O.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Straight red by three persons mean that PDP has failed woefully under Jonathan, PhD

Fashola suppose work for FIFA...see as he hold the card .. grin

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:
Straight red by three persons mean that PDP has failed woefully under Jonathan, PhD

Fashola suppose work for FIFA...see as he hold the card .. grin

Cc: lalasticlala

Have featured it before...
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by seunfly: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Funny enough people were mocking them there were doing it symbolically that day, today it is done physically.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Have featured it before...

Thanks for the effective feedback .....
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:

Thanks for the effective feedback .....

Welcome
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by jahbiz: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Theofficialseun:
Yes!!! wink we are r
eady for change, you know CHANGE is inevitable so we are unstoppable my people, we've been warning them but now its all over because we've given them the bold red card, the post is for Akinwunmi Ambode(APC) and no other party.

Vote Ambode
Vote for progress.
APC rules.

Eko o ni baje ooooooo!!!!!!
Its a straight win 4 APC, no xtra time, no penalty. I 4see some FdF members joinin APC b4 April 11 and after. God bless Jega 4 conductin free, fair, credible and peaceful election. God bless the brains behind APC 4 given us alternative. No more FdF wl rule Nigeria 4 50yrs. God bless Nigerians 4 standin firm against all odds and God bless Nigeria my dear lovely country, ILOVEYOU.
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by Fanirandele: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
I can't wait to vote for Ambode on April 11

Yes o, red card to the likes of Bode George, Koro and Just kidding in Lagos state grin
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by ELTON123(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
ok next
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by AdekunleBal: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Tinubu this Tinubu that, the man is not running for any post. Ambode's record speaks for itself
Re: Buhari, Ambode, Fashola And Others Shows PDP Red Card (photo) by BANKYBOI: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well, its not an issue that they're been shown Red Card. They have done enough damage to the state of Lagos and to Nigeria as a country.
No PDP in Lagos for the good of the people of Lagos. We have surferred enough from the hands of the opposition party at the Federal level.
Vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
Vote APC.

#Ambode2015.

Eko o ni baje ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Malcolmx's Plan For An Igbo Governor Of Lagos State! / What Manner Of #change (See For Yourself) / APC Stole My Mandate —ogunlewe’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.