Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) (38423 Views)

8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
If they like they should acquire all the money. You can't drive more than one car a time, u can't sleep in more than one room at once. If your wealth isn't helping the common men and the sick, then it's wrong
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by skullbaba: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
The likes of danjuma are the people I called the investors/players. They invest in everything both in the right and left, good and bad. What matter to them is their money and power. Danjuma has always been in the center of all coup and govt, he has investment in all sector of the economy from oil to even dangote,otedola etc. He is am institution that you can not easily delete. He has control on the military, dss even he got a private security firm. This man is what I call the CABAL/KINGMAKER.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by hensben(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Your opinion doesn't count.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2015
I concur.
In my opinion, Dangote is rich, but Danjuma is wealthy. There are other indices of measuring wealth, aside money in the bank. Chief among that is human capital investment; making others beneficiaries of the money in the bank. Being rich is REPUTATION ASSET, and then being welthy is HONOUR ASSET. For instance, Carlos Slim and Warren Buffet have REPUTATION ASSET. Bill Gates has HONOUR ASSET which they have achieved through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. This comes by making others beneficiaries of your money in the bank. I prefer HONOUR ASSET to REPUTATION ASSET.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by EazyJ(f): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Fact but that does not make him richer than Dangote!
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Mffffff!!! What's that smell?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Now i want to be like Dagote more than ever...An ambitious man, nothing beats that. How can you say Dagote and his family aren't enjoying their lifes? That is exaggeration, Is it until you see them like WizKid or celebrities popping champagne? Some people just want to live a simple life while making billions. Isn't the late Saudi Arabia king enjoying his life with lots of golds and all that? Now he is dead, but the excess money isnt! Why not acquire more if you know your money will never be wasted when you die, it wouldn't just evaporate.

Dagote is one of the largest employer of labour in Nigeria, with his help the largest rice mill in Africa is located in Nigeria, with his help Nigeria refinery might just be back...Fully functional! Dagote is developing the country while making money, that is the true definition of business! Who is Danjuma? An owner of free oil blocks, and he is your model. That's good.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by willi926(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
hmmm. all I just need is 2% of dangotes wealth and I will b certified OK. no more stress. grin

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by ebugreat: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Op is on point.... Wealth is not the ability to sit on the number one spot, but the ability to use it to influence people's life... Your lifestyle reflect your wealth....

Anyway

God bless Nigeria...
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by GeorgeAmax(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Mind ur business. Has Dangote complained to u?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Solowande(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
I get money pass both of den. Guy, to be frank with u, ur criteria abi na ur reason nor hold water. Dangote still get money pass Danjuma. How many investments Danjuma get?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Smone(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Na so life b... Why didn't he think m richer than dangote. #mouthSealed
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by dokyOloye: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2015
tunde4eva:
These are people that control the economy, not some f.headed alaba lagos owners lipsrsealed
Oil soup man,ask ppl who know,d combined wealth of Nnewi indigenes alone can buy all d Dangotes, Danjumas, Otedolas and Nigeria combined.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by LEGITLAYO: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Op get small sense, but I wan ask something nau.
Nau wey you Don analyse dem both, and you Don compare and contrast and come to your conclusion, how does that make this queue in front of this atm to move. .. Ehn answer me.. . angry
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by emmykk(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2015
1.the op is jobless,analysing other people's money.just as football fans do over messi,CRonadle.

2.your thinking is that danjuma is richer than dangote because he tourch lives than dangote.but little did you know that dangote is employing people and removing poverty from their lives.

3.dangote wealth is years of hardwork and persistence,tell me what business danjuma is into.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by maxwell530(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
If he(dangote) decided to stay lazy and partying around with bitches,I know you@op will be the first person to castigate him,I don't blame u sha,broke niggaz are like 'money isn't everything'.hardwork make dangote whom he is today so he should just sit down at home and watch movies or pop champaign? And moreover who told you that dangote is not enjoying his money?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Dekatron(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Some one already said it. These guys made money from govt. Dangote has trade rights in his favour. Danjuma has oil blocs.
I tell people, if we have a VERY FLEXIBLE trade rights in Nigeria,DANGOTE CAN NEVER BE AS RICH AS THAT. Alas, we worship him.
If you mention TONY ELUMELU, then i'd say you are onpoint.

As to the OP'S point, if i had #500,000 and you had #260,000 provided that english said the more money you have, the richer you are, I AM RICHER THAN YOU, but you are more confortable than me, cos if you needed additional #100,000, i can afford it, but you CANNOT. But i MAY NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT SPENDING IT, WHICH MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE.

I am working hard not to be the richest, but to make my wife and kids boast about my money. If i can help people, i dnt care if i worth 10 million dollars. If my children can speak boldly outside, i dnt care if i worth 100 billion dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Abyzan(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
sauceny:
Dangote is richer with raw & physical cash,while danjuma is richer mentally

NOTE:-Itz not like these men started from the bottom,they all got their funding from govt,to have been able to set up multi billion dollar empire #StolenFundzFromTaxPayersMoney

you could have so much money and still be poor
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by emog17(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
kindnyce:
IN THE RIGHT SENSE OF THE WORD RICH...NONE OF THEM COULD BE CALLED RICH MEN

THEY GOT THEIR WEALTH VIA GOVERNMENT PATRONAGE AND WAIVERS

THE CRUISE TO WEALT VIA STATE AID TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE COMMON MAN

UNLIKE STEVE JOBS AND BILL GATE WHO WORK HARD TO EARN THIER MONEY
very correct. Dat's how most of these Hausa and Yoruba billionaires made their money. I respect Igbo billionaires a lot cos they hustled for their billions
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by simplisity(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
A man who lives a life of contentment with d wealth he has, will gain a life well lived and fullfilled bcs he will have time for his God and man also. Unlike d one who is soo ambitious and not contentend with d one he has, the worst is that, he might not have time for God and his fellow man.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by bdchange(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
Dangote is listed as the richest because he has never had access to government money not that in the real sense he is the richest. Do you think he's richer than Abacha family? Just like Putin of Russia is not listed as a rich man in the world but he's very rich.

NOTE: I commented before reading the post.

I guess u don't knw wot 20billion dollars is in nigeria currency. Dats y u re sayin abacha's family is richer dan dangote.
Moreova putin is probably d richest president in d world. Xo yes he is among d richest ppl in the world accordin to forbes
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Revolva(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
@op u r a dreamer....ok...n ignorant
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by emog17(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2015
dokyOloye:
Oil soup man,ask ppl who know,d combined wealth of Nnewi indigenes alone can buy all d Dangotes, Danjumas, Otedolas and Nigeria combined.
Dnt mind the ofe mmanu guy. Very lazy people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by maxwell530(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Op should'av use 'wealthy' and not 'richer' becuz there is difference between the two.danjuma is wealthy but dangote is richer.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by GodMode: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
rubbish

how did they get their wealth
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Kingspin(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Scrypt:
All these oil block owners when them go soon revoke their license. Danjuma, Alakija, etc. Watching in 3D. I hope the confab report pushing for regional resource control is still intact.
The passage of the PIB will change a lot of things.

It won't be long now till the economy shifts balance. God help Buhari.

One Nigeria
Which confab report? Which oil block license revoke or PIB bill are u talking about when the current govt was pushing hard to open una eyes but some lazy greedy people stopped that revolutional movement. PIB, Confab reports and oil blocks, we just fall back to the past where the very few is enjoying a whole national cake. The oil subsidy may continue, i.e govt paying fews people trillions of Naria yearly with the real masses benefiting nothing. Next year we still gona have a population census scam that is the one Nigeria for some and for me there will no peace in this country untill things are done correctly.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Ymodulus: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
I concur!

How can one just be rich and not enjoy himself. All he does is acquire more wealth.

Well as for me,,i rather be rich to a particular extent and allow it rest there and enjoy myself.

Not expanding and expanding and at the end i'll die.

So who I come help?

Believe me when I say you can never be satisfied with riches, you will still want to acquire more, Danjuma is just been economical with the truth to get a nice press impression

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by profolateju: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Everyone has their definition of being rich. Forbes criterion made Dangote the richest man in Africa but still to some people being rich isn't just about topping the Forbes list.. Personally I think it's being okay and comfortable with what you have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by OluBendel: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
cold:
There's no sense in this write up

It's just a way for the unambitious to console themselves!
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by SunnyJ2: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Even Bill Gate, have retired from active work in microsoft and is now resting yet is still the world richest man. i don't like Dangote kind of business idealogy.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Awoofawo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
SaaMYy:
well if what u were saying is anything to go by then danjuma is still not richer than dangote strictly speaking

You dey yarn dust...bro!

I wonder that you people can even compare Danjuma with that DaRngoat!

If Danjuma and his like should declared their real worth...you go bend so say even blender 3d no go fix straight you again. Dangote is house boy to the like Danjuma, Ibb, Obj, Abubarka, Tinubu and co, even Gej, Peg, Mauduke all senior him for dollar for dollar....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.