Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) (38424 Views)

8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by charlins20(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Who is Danjuma
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dangote is the richest man in Africa. Go abuja go hit your head for aso rock undecidedundecided my elder sis said if you really hustle for your money to live extravagantly will never cometo your mind unless you got your money on a platter of gold which I think danjuma did cos he's a corrupt politician same with GEJ that's y he had the guts to distribute customized iphone on his daughters wedding. Bill gate was having an interview and when he was asked y he is not extravagant he said.."I don't spend my money anyhow"...warren buffet owns a company that produces air planes yet he does not own a private jet yet our so called hero GeJ own a couple of private jets expensive ones....my guy for the save of God, maka chukwu don't compare dangote and danjuma again biko..undecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by yollychika(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not ma monkey not ma circus undecided

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by uvalued(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
happy for them.

For me, N300,000.00 (three hundred thousand naira) is nothing before Danjuma and Dangote.

In fact, do they even know what N300,000.00 looks like?

Help me inform them to simply support me here https://www.nairaland.com/2236884/me-raise-n300000.00-buy-these#32341523
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
he is a thief. what is he doing with the countries oil bloc in his personal posession ? fork him and fork dangote. buhari will smoke them all out
You lied! Buhari won't do anything to them. The president-elect is in their clique, you i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by bethelbrill(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
That is the Nigerian mentality...... Dude so because Dangote wants more money Danjuma is richer abi? Dude you are too young to reason like this..... Even Bill Gates wants more money...... Stop thinking like a fool that I know you are not..... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by bethelbrill(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
maxwell530:
If he(dangote) decided to stay lazy and partying around with bitches,I know you@op will be the first person to castigate him,I don't blame u sha,broke niggaz are like 'money isn't everything'.hardwork make dangote whom he is today so he should just sit down at home and watch movies or pop champaign? And moreover who told you that dangote is not enjoying his money?
. My guy thank you very much...... Dangote has employed more than 1,000 Nigerians, how many has the So called Danjuma employed? wisdom OP no get
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Angoni(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
What a joke: comparing Dangote to Danjuma? One an entrepreneur the other a thief. Oil blocks should be owned by FG or at least States and the money should go into public purses not private accounts.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Abbey2sam(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
let say Danjuma simply knows how to enjoy his wealth, and dangote doesn't......

Bill Gates is way richer but still have time to enjoy himself with his family

legend has it that the more he chill the more money he maks
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by EbolaParasite: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=32333235][/quote]

Rubbish
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by stayblack: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
RAM , MOST RICH GUYS IN NIGERIA ARE FAVOURED MONKEYS...LIVING WITH MONOPOLY, UR OIL WELL ETC..U DONT CELEBRATE SUCH RAMS..
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Optimist1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
No wonder the man is not fat due to lack of enjoyment and comfort.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
dirtymoney:
Everyone has his or her own definition of the word "enjoyment" (as you put it).
To some people, enjoying your wealth is when a 'made man' fly private, cruise in Yatch, golfs at weekends, live flamboyant and BMF (blow money fast)...
An entrepreneur thinks differently, he dreams to have an empire with a strong financial base, he try as much as possible to ensure that every penny he spends is spent in like manner as it was made - through struggle, blood and tears and he selfishly thrives to add more coins to the already filled up vault.
The entrepreneur derives his "satisfaction" (your version of enjoyment) from the mere thought of his accomplishments, the size of his empire and where he sees it in years to come.
And just as you rightly said, Dangote's every penny was carefully and painstakingly made, unlike the other fellow who is just another "beneficiary" of the Oil Blocks Distribution Bazaar.
And who told you Dangote is not a beneficiary?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by jemype(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bro pls first and foremost dangote is richer than danjuma. Do u know what it means to be a billionaire in dollars no b beans oo. Secondly as to ur views nd sentiments about dangotes wealth i think u need to walk a mile in these guys shoes first. Ive been privileged to move with billionaires and i must tell u if u were in these guys shoes u wont want to go back.wealth and power is very intoxicating and once u hv gotten it theres no turning back. D fact dat danjuma is comfortable wit his wealth and dangote is over ambituous means they r 2 different entites entirely. Dangote is sm1 dat if he enters any african country right now the president is aware and they are privileged to have him. Sm1 dat doesnt sleep more than 6 hours. Why wont he be where he is. U hv to understand that wealth is more than a struggle to billionaires lyk dangote. It is now a bad habit turnd good. Bro if u were opportuned to switch body with dangote or one day u definitely will not say this thing u r saying.[quote author=iamrealdeji post=32333235][/quote]
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

And who told you Dangote is not a beneficiary?
even if he is... It's doesn't dispute the fact that the dude is self made!!!!
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Pastorniga: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
he is a thief. what is he doing with the countries oil bloc in his personal posession ? fork him and fork dangote. buhari will smoke them all out

Buhari can't do nothing. Buhari no get power.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by lonelydora: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
bdchange:

I guess u don't knw wot 20billion dollars is in nigeria currency. Dats y u re sayin abacha's family is richer dan dangote.
Moreova putin is probably d richest president in d world. Xo yes he is among d richest ppl in the world accordin to forbes

Why is Putin not listed among the richest men on earth? Well, believe your own make I believe my own.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Op get small sense, but I wan ask something nau.
Nau wey you Don analyse dem both, and you Don compare and contrast and come to your conclusion, how does that make this queue in front of this atm to move. .. Ehn answer me.. . angry
You jump to the front na
No keys,push to start(Wiz Khalifa's voice)
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmykk:
1.the op is jobless,analysing other people's money.just as football fans do over messi,CRonadle.

2.your thinking is that danjuma is richer than dangote because he tourch lives than dangote.but little did you know that dangote is employing people and removing poverty from their lives.

3.dangote wealth is years of hardwork and persistence,tell me what business danjuma is into.
Oh,it just looks like I'm jobless cos I'm a self employed guy sir,i can pick up my phone and do my things at anytime,i'm an employer and not employee,i can tell anyone that works for me to drop his phone,but they can't tell me that,so,to certain extent,i'm actually jobless
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
dirtymoney:
even if he is... It's doesn't dispute the fact that the dude is self made!!!!
Danjuma is also self made,i never heard he has rich parents,he climbed his way to get to the top,he's a military man and his military career got him to the top,not any parent
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
jemype:
Bro pls first and foremost dangote is richer than danjuma. Do u know what it means to be a billionaire in dollars no b beans oo. Secondly as to ur views nd sentiments about dangotes wealth i think u need to walk a mile in these guys shoes first. Ive been privileged to move with billionaires and i must tell u if u were in these guys shoes u wont want to go back.wealth and power is very intoxicating and once u hv gotten it theres no turning back. D fact dat danjuma is comfortable wit his wealth and dangote is over ambituous means they r 2 different entites entirely. Dangote is sm1 dat if he enters any african country right now the president is aware and they are privileged to have him. Sm1 dat doesnt sleep more than 6 hours. Why wont he be where he is. U hv to understand that wealth is more than a struggle to billionaires lyk dangote. It is now a bad habit turnd good. Bro if u were opportuned to switch body with dangote or one day u definitely will not say this thing u r saying.
If he's the richest black man,does that make him the happiest black man?
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Danjuma is also self made,i never heard he has rich parents,he climbed his way to get to the top,he's a military man and his military career got him to the top,not any parent
OK..
Noted.
Thank you.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by addictiv(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:

Why is Putin not listed among the richest men on earth? Well, believe your own make I believe my own.
If u don't know Vladimir Putin is the richest man in the world unofficially. He can't be listed on forbes cos his wealth is politically gotten. Most African leaders also stinking wealthy. As a matter of fact it was once discovered that an account in a bank in US traced to the president of equatorial guinea was equivalent to the national budget of Saudi Arabia. Where as people there are impoverished. If the actual net worth of these nigerians who got wealth through politics are disclosed the shock fit cause heart attack to their followers.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Angoni:
What a joke: comparing Dangote to Danjuma? One an entrepreneur the other a thief. Oil blocks should be owned by FG or at least States and the money should go into public purses not private accounts.
Abacha gave Danjuma oil block pls,does that make him a thief? Abacha is probably the thief,if someone gives you an oil block,would you reject it because you're not a thief? Answer me
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
bethelbrill:
. My guy thank you very much...... Dangote has employed more than 1,000 Nigerians, how many has the So called Danjuma employed? wisdom OP no get
Deep down inside Dangote's heart his main objective is not to employ,employing youths is the least factor for expanding his business pls,any one that has oil block definitely employs people,do you know the number of people that work on oil blocks? Also,Danjuma has a charity foundation,meaning he's impacting on mankind directly and indirectly
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Arnoldo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=32333235][/quote] yeah I agree with you ...can you imagine one of danjuma's oil well produces 300000 barrels of crude daily....now if he is selling at 100$ per barrel DAT will be 32million$.....tax included..... DAT man is just too rich
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
bethelbrill:
That is the Nigerian mentality...... Dude so because Dangote wants more money Danjuma is richer abi? Dude you are too young to reason like this..... Even Bill Gates wants more money...... Stop thinking like a fool that I know you are not..... Thanks
Don't compare Bill Gates to both of them,Bill Gates wants more money to be able to impact directly on mankind and he wants more money not because he wants to retain his position or wants to overtake Carlos Slim,but for people to benefit directly and indirectly,hes a scientist,his main objective is not to get richer to be a big spender or whatever,if you see it as getting richer,well,you can call it that,but I call it introduction of innovations,new techs,and to be able to make more money for his Bill and Melinda foundation,he sees himself as someone eradicating malaria in the nearest future,thats what he's making money for,cos he has seen it all
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmykk:
1.the op is jobless,analysing other people's money.just as football fans do over messi,CRonadle.

2.your thinking is that danjuma is richer than dangote because he tourch lives than dangote.but little did you know that dangote is employing people and removing poverty from their lives.

3.dangote wealth is years of hardwork and persistence,tell me what business danjuma is into.
Yes,Dangote employs people that make more money for him,but Danjuma's foundation doesn't yield any profit and who told you Danjuma doesn't employ people,at least for his level of wealth,or you think oil block is an atm machine? Even an atm machine has employees that work on it
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by lonelydora: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
addictiv:

If u don't know Vladimir Putin is the richest man in the world unofficially. He can't be listed on forbes cos his wealth is politically gotten. Most African leaders also stinking wealthy. As a matter of fact it was once discovered that an account in a bank in US traced to the president of equatorial guinea was equivalent to the national budget of Saudi Arabia. Where as people there are impoverished. If the actual net worth of these nigerians who got wealth through politics are disclosed the shock fit cause heart attack to their followers.

Are we not saying the same thing? What do you understand by the statement "had access to state money"? which I said earlier.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
maxwell530:
If he(dangote) decided to stay lazy and partying around with bitches,I know you@op will be the first person to castigate him,I don't blame u sha,broke niggaz are like 'money isn't everything'.hardwork make dangote whom he is today so he should just sit down at home and watch movies or pop champaign? And moreover who told you that dangote is not enjoying his money?
Brother,why are you so cruel? I'm not a broke nigga please,i bought my beautiful car by myself,i pay my house rent,i have my own business and nobody gave me a dime to do all these things,so for my age and harsh situation of the country towards graduates like me,i've tried and I thank God for everything,i'm a young hustler and want to be so rich like anybody wants to be
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
simplisity:
A man who lives a life of contentment with d wealth he has, will gain a life well lived and fullfilled bcs he will have time for his God and man also. Unlike d one who is soo ambitious and not contentend with d one he has, the worst is that, he might not have time for God and his fellow man.
You're right,if money gets too much,it becomes a God to most rich people
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
maxwell530:
Op should'av use 'wealthy' and not 'richer' becuz there is difference between the two.danjuma is wealthy but dangote is richer.
I know,i used richer to call for yall attentions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.