Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nadia And Micheal Essien - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia And Micheal Essien (11111 Views)

Read Nadia Buari's Touching Tribute 2 Majid Michel's Mom+Photos Of Nadia And Mom / PHOTO: Nadia And Jim Iyke Enjoying Themself In Their Matching Outfits / This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by thameamead(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2009
@chip2pimp, i do not think u 've read all my posts. my posts are not filled with hate, if u wanna know whose posts is filled with hate, check out european's posts.

i worked @ chelsea fc for three yrs so i know about her. i worked @ the footbllers lounge and box so i came in contact with lots of their wives, girl friends and families. they were all nice to us but nadia was rude, she never said thank you to any of us. i served drogba's and john terry's wives as well as solomon kalou's babe but nadia was a nightmare. she was always complaining, always wanting to speak to the supervisor. ve have worked as a cleaner/cook/housekeeper for russian millinaires as well as nigerian millionaire's. they were always nice to me not once did they ever raise their voice. john obi micel's babe was friendly as well but nadia was a diva, she acted like she was d star. their is no need for that sort of behaviour, just because she's dating a guy on 100grand a wk does not make a d queen of the hill. she's not humble. she's not married to him and she's acting like that. solomon kalou's family were just too nice. every 1 wanted to work in theie box because they treated every1 as equal, solomon kalous would say to me ; nigeria, ghana or ivory coast, we are all 1, he's sort of right, if naidia or any of her rude friends or family are reading dis, pls treat everyone u meet as equal, their are two words u need to use all d time "please", "thank you", "excuse me please" not "i need a glass of diet coke" nor " "i want you to wait my outside my box at all times",

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress As She Steps Out For New Year’s Ev / (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress / Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Cute Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.