Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced (2519 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by teejaykkr(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
The minister of petroleum, Madam Allison in an early morning nd unannounced visit to Gen Abdussalam Abubakar residence. See picture

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by ademega(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Source?
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Instead of you to chewing-gum her PA whether your condition will change.. You are there snapping picture for your broke mistress lindaikeji. Shiooor angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
The fear of Buhari is really something else. Guess Abdulsalam is the middle man now.

Change can only be postponed, it can't be stopped

6 Likes

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by ShineuEye: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
She came to tell Abdulsalam to ask Buhari how he intends stabilizing world oil prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by amakaobiemeka: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
ShineuEye:
She came to tell Abdulsalam to ask Buhari how he intends stabilizing world oil prices.
no, she is there to beg abusalam to help her beg gmb to help her frm justice and kirikiri. When last did she visit abusalam in her life. Gmb wont take this stunt

11 Likes

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by pendicle: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
She heard AbdulSalam was the one who begged for pardon for JonaTAN and so quickly came to go on her knees.

See her wearing Hijab, my God thanks so much for hearing the prayers of Nigerians.

Look at them humbled and confused. The CAT HAVE COME HOME, THE RATS ARE SCATTERED AND JITTERY.

Nigeria will be great again, all stolen monies will be RETURNED to the STATE COFFER.

6 Likes

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
What nonsense...no soft landing

Lalasticlala....pls
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by agarawu23(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2015
No madam! You will all rot in jail if found guilty of corruption. Hope she came with Madueke?
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by quinnboy: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2015
See fear on her face.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by lalasticlala(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:
What nonsense...no soft landing

Lalasticlala....pls

Source?
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source?
Oh boy! Nothing Is saving the chief kleptocrat of GEJ's government.

She's so going down.

Abeg! Do the needful...OP already got picture evidence.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by gen2briz(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Abdul salami is now a a solicitor abi....
Let her play another card
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source?

Great question...I think it is citizen's report...this is news worthy especially with photo support.
Soon all major online press such as vanguardngr.com, punchng.com, thenationonline.com would have it...
Newsstands would have frontpage stories relating to this visit tomorrow.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by lalasticlala(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:

Great question...I think it is citizen's report...this is news worthy especially with photo support.
Soon all major online press such as vanguardngr.com, punchng.com, thenationonline.com would have it...
Newsstands would have frontpage stories relating to this visit tomorrow.

Its newsworthy but picture of her with him, or at least where the pic the op uploaded was gotten from.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Its newsworthy but picture of her with him, or at least where the pic the op uploaded was gotten from.

Great..I shall observe and revert soon..switching to Twitter and searching all available thread. I would be back soon.

I like your engagement so far grin

1 Like

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by sammyj: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
This frog eye thief minister should just berry her head in shame and should be ready to spend her stollen money to for the reconstruction and beautification of KIRI KIRI female prison! !! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by MyMouth(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2015
E go pain me to see sure a beautiful woman in jail ooo! Those useless prison warders don see correct meat! Madam, if you had given me job at Nnpc, I for help u beg Oga Abdulsalam, but u no remember me during the recruitment, so u are on your own ooo!
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by dayo23(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Absolutely Nigerians are watching, all parastatal and agency under the federal ministry of Petroleum Resources should be properly investigated, and any form of misappropiation should be dealt with. Deziani Alison maduekwe she definately will be in kiri kiri maximum if found guilty, too many cases of corruption, she should pay for it.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by omenka(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
If Buhari lets this one slide, I'd hate him forever.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Change2015(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Blood of chisos! So she has been islamised? Ole runs

#change
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by dayo23(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
If Buhari let's this one slide, I'd hate him forever.
ULSHERLAN:
The fear of Buhari is really something else. Guess Abdulsalam is the middle man now.

Change can only be postponed, it can't be stopped
she will be dealt with, she is one of the greatest thief ever, she just dey embezzle our money any how.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by lalasticlala(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:

Great..I shall observe and revert soon..switching to Twitter and searching all available thread. I would be back soon.

I like your engagement so far grin

Cool
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by blacksta(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
This woman is a crook - she is looking for soft landing.... grin
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
See as she gather hand together like person wey piss for house.
She still have time to wear matching hijab and scarf self!
See her eyes like okra seed.

Una never see anything, your crime is unpardonable madam.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
If Buhari lets this one slide, I'd hate him forever.

Buhari will let a lot of criminal injustice slide. Especially when his benefactor TINUBU is still alive. All the remaining crooks will operate but not business as usual. In order for GMB and Osinbajo to rework Nigeria, they have to focus on the present and leave the past behind
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by VickyRotex(f): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fear of probing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Ventura1: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lemme guess why she visit the Maizube farm owner
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Ventura1: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Conversation between Madam Allison and GEJ

Madam Allison: Oga what will I do know since buhari has won and you have congratulate him? this man will send me to jail
GEJ: You see! i don't know oo, thats why i had to invite him to aso rock to negotiate my part, you are on you own!
Madam Allison: Why not plead on my behalf?
GEJ: on your behalf kee! he never agree to my deal! not to talk of your
Madam Allison: wetin i go do now
GEJ: rush go meet Gen Abubakar, he is the only one that can talk to him
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by MARKone(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
NNPC is a cesspit of corruption. Probbing it's activities so far, should be able to foster strong confidence between Nigerians who are genuinely tired of the wanton looting going on in that corporation, with the incoming administration of Buhari. Not only probbing, those that are found guilty should be made to face the full wrath of the Law. Abdulsalami should be very diplomatic either his affairs with the General, undue interference should be avoided, make we no see am as another OBJ.
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Adex097: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol...she's now a born again Muslim?? grin
Re: Photo:petroleum Minister Visit Abdulsalami Early Morning And Unannounced by Pavore9: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
hmm..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Regroup, Starts Trouble In Niger Delta. / READ: General Sanni Abacha's Speech After Overthrowing Sonekan / Why Pursue Biafra Instead Of National Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.