Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter (1078 Views)

John Kayode Fayemi Is The Minister Of Solid Minerals / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by sojiboy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dr. John Kayode Fayemi and the 2015 Presidential election.

The yr 2015 presidential election has come and gone but some sweet memories of great events will live forever. During the outgoing ceremonies of Dr. Kayode Fayemi in 2014, the young man embarked on commissioning of the last phase of projects instituted by his administration and he invited General Muhammadu Buhari for the commissioning of Ekiti State Pavilion. One of the leaders of APC approached me and said to me 'Isola, it seems your oga has preference for GMB on this Presidential raise of a thing' and I said 'the man has respect for people with track records and that that has been helping him in every area of his life'.
Shortly thereafter, the issue of APC primary election was up and I understood that the top level party men were trying to select credible committee members and I said to one of man ogas ( a former Commissioner in Lagos State Government in his office in Victoria Island, Lagos) that to me, JKF seems to be the best man for the job as far as am concerned and he said to me that the party leadership wouldn't want him because he lost Ekiti election and I said to this former commissioner that JKF lost the election because of his credible stance on issues regarding the achievement of his 8points Agenda. Surprisingly, JKF emerged as the Chairman of the election Committee. He conducted a free, fair and credible election applauded by local and the international communities thereby setting a strong standard for Prof Attahiru Jega. Prior to that, before the result of the election that unseated him was announced in Ekiti State, JKF calmly made a broadcast accepting the outcome of the election if that was the wish of Ekiti people. Again, this became a major standard for President Goodluck Jonathan to follow having realised that JKF has earned himself internationally acknowledged credibility through this means. As the Director of Strategy, GMB Campaign Organisation, his strategy of not attacking personality, all through the Campaign period worked too well in favour of our candidate now the President-elect. This calm guy keeps moving forward quietly and unassumingly building an emerging democratic process that would obviously live beyond this generation. Love him or halte him, one thing that is so sure of this young man is that he is a quiet qualitative achiever that this generation seriously needs to keep setting the pace. I therefore seize this opportunity to congratulate him for being a pillar of emerging democratic process in Africa. Isola Akingbade wrote from Ilokuno Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kayode Fayemi ke? Don't say this nonsense in Ado Ekiti o!
Re: Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes Kayode fayemi

4 Likes

Re: Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by sherrylo: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartChoices:
Kayode Fayemi ke? Don't say this nonsense in Ado Ekiti o!

Why should he not?

1 Like

Re: Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by aare07(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Another Fani Kayode drumming support for Fayemi.
Buhari, we need real Change ©

1 Like

Re: Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by mobaking: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
JKF-Better than one 'rice sharing fellow'!

2 Likes

Re: Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter by sojiboy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
aare07:
Another Fani Kayode drumming support for Fayemi.
Buhari, we need real Change ©

Are what do mean, That igbo is in ur system again abi

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Jimi Agbaje Like Mike: The Saviour / PDP Insisting On The Cancellations Of The Gubernatorial Elections In Imo / Inconclusive Election : Alex Otti Bribe Tears INEC Apart ---CNN, INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.