Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election (1070 Views)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
This Is A Polling Unit In Kano in the last presidential election..

Lol People really trooped out to Vote For Buhari.

Source: http://www.tapgist.com/see-photo-of-a-polling-unit-in-kano-in-the-last-election/

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by missbehave247(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Where are the remaining result please, it more than 1.9m

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
And boko haram would be among them voting for buhari. ...#still waiting for the change Apc promised o! ...up biafra cool

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by chrischuks2(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked shocked Why won't Northerners have more votes?

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by mako007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
The crowd doesn't justify it's a polling unit. It could have being a campaign ground anyways Sai Baba.
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by seunfly: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thought they were asking for where 1.9m votes out of 4.5m registered voters came from while rivers and delta has the right to bring 1.4m and 1.2m out of a combine 4.7m registered voters
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by temitemi1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
This one is still dreaming o. He hasn't woken up yet.
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Kolade354(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Your family need to pray over your life.......You are so Useless and you shld be ban for spamming.
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
This robot has been reprogrammed to type the rubbish above.
Your role model will soon be impeached.
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
The picture was taking by Dawisu.
It shws hw Northerners came Out to ensure CHANGE
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by OreMI22: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tapgist:
This Is A Polling Unit In Kano in the last presidential election..

Lol People really trooped out to Vote For Buhari.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even in this picture like others from northern Nigeria, one sees the problem of underaged voters is real in the north.

Something has to be done about allowing children to vote in northern Nigeria.

Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by minifuworld: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
temitemi1:
guy you stil they exist?
Re: See Photo Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by vhykeeytor(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
One thing you guys should know, is that in the north its always a combination of polling units (4 or more) in a school compound

(1) (Reply)

I Will Implement Confab Report:1 Of Buahri Promises / Saraki Battles Money Laundering Indictment / Update From Gtbank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.