Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals (29718 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by chiedu7: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.
"Saying Obama has an Islamic agenda to empower Islam world wide"
Two examples he gave were Israel & Nigeria

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

Many news outlets also said the same that Obama is actually aiding Boko Haram.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/shock-claim-why-obama-refused-to-help-fight-boko-haram/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Those that read the full article should help us by summarizing it... What's the guy talking about?
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Ilekeh(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wow.

I hope Nigerians take time to consume this great piece.

I'm happy that a two-party system has finally been actualized in Nigeria. Those who know politics know that to build a successful country, a two-party system is an important ingredient.

And it took Tinubu, Fasola, Amaechi, Okorocha, Ngige and many more to accomplish this. When Nigerians, regardless of ethnicity, work together, nothing is impossible.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by obosirow: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
Lol...To think I didn't even read this stuff....

So Buhari won the election?? How? Why? When?

Well, in the eternal words of Apostle Sulieman, ' the man who won the election will not govern'...

Dalu nu...

Watching from a position of e........n smiley!
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by shejane: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
What a long one I wonder how many people that read it all

All the same change is here

#bababringthechange
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by obosirow: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.
"Saying Obama has an Islamic agenda to empower Islam world wide"
Two examples he gave were Israel & Nigeria

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

Many news outlets also said the same that Obama is actually aiding Boko Haram.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/shock-claim-why-obama-refused-to-help-fight-boko-haram/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/

Pastor Bosun went across the length and breath of this nation warning Nigerians about this outcome, many 'christians' played deaf to his warnings. God will not let us fall victim to an Islamization agenda. Let's continue to pray that God will take down any and every structure the enemies of the church have put in place against Nigerian Christians. I am praying!
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by deletrue: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lalasticka abi elastic or whatever they call you, you just told complete blunders. What happened was complete gang up and betrayal. GEJ suffered this defeat because he is from minority. I cannot call this election a keenly contested one. The entire yoruba race deceived GEJ except Fayose who stood firm and supported GEJ. They arranged with the northners and betrayed GEJ. So, why are we describing this election as competitive? If the four governors has not defected and sincerely stayed in pdp, and apc won this election, then I will described it as keenly contested. Can the lalastic abi car sticker andb elastic tell us why the four governors from one region decamped? An election can only be described as fair if there is no ethnicity, if there is no religion and no tribal considerstions. Are we not surpprised why the entire west did not vote for GEJ, except Ekiti. Are we saying that GEJ did not perform? Any ways time shall tell. Let the by gone remain.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by deletrue: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Equalizer:
Those that read the full article should help us by summarizing it... What's the guy talking about?
I almost finished reading it, but discovered that he was just syaing rubbish. He is a bloody tribalist. All he said mainly about Islam.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
From the onset of election period, it was APC that was canvassing for people to go and get their PVCs. The ads were so frequent that one would almost think it was INEC advertising the PVC. They knew it was the only way they could overcome the rigging PDP had in store. Yes, both parties must have played dirty politics at some point or the other. But this had to be the fairest election we've ever had in the country and PDP just has to deal with it.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by ijustdey: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Spaxon:
TTC....

as far as its lala's thread...
I smell FP....

meanwhile GEJ in 2019

which 2019 are you talking about self
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by dayodare490: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/factors-that-aided-apcs-victory-at-the-polls/
well you may be right but not very right. Disloyalty of north to Jonathan is major factor that won it for general. If the whole south didn't vote for Jonathan the whole north should because Jonathan sacrificed South right to satisfy north but they turned against him.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by dealslip(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
There was no factor that aided any victory.

It was all the lies ,deceit and propaganda to an already battered people with a large blind and fanatical home base support from the North,coupled with the outrageous rigging in the North,betrayal from people like Suswam,Babangida Aliyu,David Mark ,Muazu,Shekaru and nothing else.

You've won the election - Nigerians are now waiting for your electoral promises.

The election is over and the APC need to start strategizing on how to deliver on their bogus promises else Nigerians will kick them out.

I wish the last paragraph were possible. If you actually think APC will concede defeat in the face of obvious under performance you are in for dissapointment. APCwill rule for at least 3 terms. Nigerians were not pleased with the services of their dog so they sold the dog and brought a monkey. Wait till when the monkey cannot even catch a fly. They will all start soon when APC starts speaking the language they do not understand.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by deletrue: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Wow.

I hope Nigerians take time to consume this great piece.

I'm happy that a two-party system has finally been actualized in Nigeria. Those who know politics know that to build a successful country, a two-party system is an important ingredient.

And it took Tinubu, Fasola, Amaechi, Okorocha, Ngige and many more to accomplish this. When Nigerians, regardless of ethnicity, work together, nothing is impossible.
Who told you we have two parties? It is now only apc. What is happening now is that democracy, yes indeed, depends on numbers and since those two ethnic groups, ie the hausas and yorubas have agreed to gang up, they now form a majority, therefore, no other group will be as populated as these two tribes, that is why it is now one party. That was why they agreed to pull a performing GEJ from behind and fell him. Take Ondo for example, how on earth can apc win that state if it is not gang up? If Ekiti elections was to be done this time, because of this gang up arrangement and betrayal, pdp would not have won it.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by idsamoo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
mr tinubu what ever ur factors are keep it to ur sef

u guys hv won

mk sure N1 = 1dollar

mk sure ur oga stabilizes world oil price

mk sure buhari provides d 2million jobs per year

mk sure he jails corrupt leaders including tinubu,OBJ aand lai mohammed

mk sure he doesn't embarrass nigerians at foriegn countries with bad grammar and wrong pronunciation

He will ,God willing,so stop crying as if you can pronounce better!!!
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Truckpusher(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
dealslip:

I wish the last paragraph were possible. If you actually think APC will concede defeat in the face of obvious under performance you are in for dissapointment. APCwill rule for at least 3 terms. Nigerians were not pleased with the services of their dog so they sold the dog and brought a monkey. Wait till when the monkey cannot even catch a fly. They will all start soon when APC starts speaking the language they do not understand.
Well ,we have to give them the benefit of doubt even as I'm dead sure that it's all about barking without biting.Though the greatest losers would still be the gullible ,lazy,poor ,uneducated Nigerians that sold their future for a promise of 5000 naira on the platform of change that rode on the mantra of " I will pite kworofshun"

Ayam waiting for Buhari to do his magic.
I don't like puppets and this is one thing I love about Jonathan - He refused to become Obasanjo's stooge.

1 Like

Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by dealslip(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well ,we have to give them the benefit of doubt even as I'm dead sure that it's all about barking without biting.Though the greatest losers would still be the gullible ,lazy,poor ,uneducated Nigerians that sold their future for a promise of 5000 naira on the platform of change that rode on the mantra of " I will pite kworofshun"

Ayam waiting for Buhari to do his magic.
I don't like puppets and this is one thing I love about Jonathan - He refused to become Obasanjo's stooge.

Yes I am with you
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Elisean(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys hv won

mk sure N1 = 1dollar

mk sure he doesn't embarrass nigerians at foriegn countries with bad grammar and wrong pronunciation

how is Tinubu corrupt
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Ilekeh(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
Who told you we have two parties? It is now only apc. What is happening now is that democracy, yes indeed, depends on numbers and since those two ethnic groups, ie the hausas and yorubas have agreed to gang up, they now form a majority, therefore, no other group will be as populated as these two tribes, that is why it is now one party. That was why they agreed to pull a performing GEJ from behind and fell him. Take Ondo for example, how on earth can apc win that state if it is not gang up? If Ekiti elections was to be done this time, because of this gang up arrangement and betrayal, pdp would not have won it.

Sorry, I don't talk politics with children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
dealslip:

Yes I am with you
The APC won the election by playing on the already battered nature of the Nigerian populace and like they say " A drowning man would cling to anything even a serpent " Most people would be so disappointed when reality sticks out a hand and hit them in the face.

Truth is that Nigerians are in for a long haul my dear.

I can't wait to see all them paid rants cry like a woman in labour.
mutherfucckers. angry
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sorry, I don't talk politics with children.
I'm still waiting for you to relocate your sorry asss back to Nigeria now that change has come. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by dealslip(f): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
The APC won the election by playing on the already battered nature of the Nigerian populace and like they say " A drowning man would cling to anything even a serpent " Most people would be so disappointed when reality sticks out a hand and hit them in the face.

Truth is that Nigerians are in for a long haul my dear.

I can't wait to see all them paid rants cry like a woman in labour.
mutherfucckers. angry
Lol. APC is a more intelligent politically than PDP by sensing the trends and moving faster than their competitor to gain more market share. It is business as usual. They will soon start when GMB starts making blunders
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by babestella: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
oluwafemi113:
APC we surely delivery

grin

grin grin grin English.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by 9jagoodman: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:

u guys hv won

mk sure N1 = 1dollar

GBAM
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Akinz0126(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bla bla bla bla bla bla.Apc E nvr do?If not for the fact that JONAH is a MAGICIAN who ended the drought this nation might have been facing Overnight, you wont be here making up stories.Finaly, the ball is in your court let's see how you and your team mates dribble corruption,unemployment,insecurity,power failure and dilapitated infranstructures .After then,you can now comes out and watch yourselves clean.Once a Again, GEJ you are a WONDER,a LEADER and a DEFENDER,A MIEDFIEDER and an ATTACKER of Democracy I salute your bravery Sir!!!

AllHailGEJ......
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by 9jagoodman: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
shadelek:
The only factor is that Nigerians are tired of Gej's administration and that APC did d right thing by nominating d right man. Aside from these 2 factors, nothing more

Right Man Indeed The right man is Tunde Idiagbo, please take note
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Ilekeh(f): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm still waiting for you to relocate your sorry asss back to Nigeria now that change has come. grin

I still have business to attend to in my second homeland, but this change has given me the inspiration I needed.

I don't leave business unfinished.

And for me to move back to Nigeria, I need you guys to invest in your technology sector. I will not be programming with no light, nepa, etc
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by tomzman: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmn. I wish APC all the best and I seriously hope they deliver. Otherwise...
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by calcal: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
The whole stuff is to do away with the unpopular GEJ - nothing more. with him the country too boring.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
The main underlying factor is tribalism and religion. While one religion restrict marriage to just one wife and preaches birth control, the other religion promotes polygamy and encourages parents to breed kids like rabbit into the world, apart from that, they also suggest that an aged man can marry a 10yrs old so she can manufacture dozens of kids before menopause.

The other factor apparent rigging. Kids were seen queuing up and voting at Kaduna, Kano and Katsina. I guess since Kids begins with the letter K and these states begin with letter K too, it might be the reason that these results were not cancelled by Jega.

Jega (if you noticed that my last paragraphed ended with Jega), Jegaed Buhari into Aso Rock by planned bias distribution of PVC to Imams and the Mosques, while the East was given to bureaucratic institutions, even February 14th was worse, cos he knew that GEJ cant make it. The West totally didnt give PVC to anyone except you are a typical Yoruba, that was until we started the campaign which made them release some PVC. Many Yorubas still voted for GEJ, those are intelligent Oduduwa offsprings.

By and Large, GEJ didnt lose that election. He was rigged out of power so the powers that be can continue to control the Oil Bloc and trash the resolution of the National Conference Report.

Its a shame.
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by 1miccza: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Strongbest:
Hmmm. Election has come and gone, the noise still continues. A little rest from all the noise please!!!

Tell them ooo we need rest from all the bruhaha
Re: ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals by Temmi001: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Maczeelly:
Gjkk
hjjhfyfyhf:
Ok
Maczeelly:
Gjkk
get a life guys..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Privatized Power Companies In Nigeria And Their Owners / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.