Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (56881 Views)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by nwaanambra1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin grin.Abeg my husband go pursue me comot for house.I no go try am o, before the pikin use crase bite my nip,ple!

onye ara yi uwe! grin grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

onye ara yi uwe! grin grin

cheesy.You know say pikin sabi bite nip,ple esp the male ones.Some will be touching their kini while dey suck.UNA DEY ENJOY FROM SMALL O.
What part of anambra language is that?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Felix6: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Picture of d manhood or i don't believe it.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by grad2012(f): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
sonnie10:

Well, the trend in modern western medicine is Evidence Based. What we have here is subjective report, the research into the case study would be inconclusive if not supported with reproducible information. Thus, the need for pixs can not be compromised.
grin all dis grammer for me cheesy
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by nwaanambra1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy.You know say pikin sabi bite nip,ple esp the male ones.Some will be touching their kini while dey suck.UNA DEY ENJOY FROM SMALL O.
What part of anambra language is that?

i combined anambra and owerri - if i should say "onye ara yi akwa" u might confuse it with egg.

I BU ONYE ANAMBRA? undecided
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by DuchessLily(f): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Go treat urself. U have infection

And make sure ur hubby takes treatment too, both of u should do d treatment same time
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i combined anambra and owerri - if i should say "onye ara yi akwa" u might confuse it with egg.

I BU ONYE ANAMBRA? undecided
Yes.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by nwaanambra1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes.

NO WONDER YOU ARE THIS TANTALIZINGLY CRAZY! cheesy grin

YOUR HUBBY MUST HAVE HIS HANDS FULL AT ALL TIMES! wink

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by championeh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
How can you expect us judge what we can see, where is the manhood now?
babakb:
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
please this is a serious issue, the wife is 22 yrs and childless for now.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.
thanks for your urgent response as me and my friend follow thread.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by ekiloui(f): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:
note: the childlessness is not the issue, besides their marriage is just 1 year plus, but since their marriage the timing and flow of the period changed,
sometimes the period doesn't come until after 2 months
and the flow is far less than what it used to be

If this is recent like about 4 months to six months, then she should go for a pregnancy test. I'm not a doctor but I like to research on things a lot and I know bleeding (which is usually mistakened for mensturation) occurs during pregnancy and some pregnancies do not show until late...so she might not actually be seeing her period at all..just bleeding that's if she's indeed pregnant. Let her see a doctor
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by intergral(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
asadike:
market was great, just that I met some con men on my way back and many of my customers were carried away by their broom wielding antics.
This girl eh!!! U better accept change o, because the earlier the better and if you can't beat them you join them.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
adorablepepple:
Cut ur prick
U re wicked oooooo. U re d next victim of long meat grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
one man's food is another man's poison. its a mistaken belief. Tell her 3 consult a doctor.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by torpedodaezy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
i dont think so. it could be infection
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by yaudee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
mfarabale:
yeye dey smell
I fear big dock ooooooooo
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by yaudee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
mfarabale:
yeye dey smell
I fear big dick ooooooooo
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by gwadibmg: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
please, this young couple need mature advice. Husband do well to take your wife and see a doctor ok,it may be so hormonal changes taking place in her body or infections which are treatable but not as a result of your big manhood.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
ggrin:
so u be doctor shockedshockedshocked

Dr John Thomas Chisom Aworinde lipsrsealed
Reverse Cowgirl!! grin grin grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by neyur: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
When will you people stop using the image of friends to express the problems you are facing......
I will advice you oinly when you say the truth
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by doe: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Do load of pre-intimacy and stop using lubricants. And be gentle.
As for period, maybe you guys are unable to calculate the dates right.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by fadbuk: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let the wife take aloe berry nectar and royal jelly.

Valufone3a@gmail.com
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Temysteve(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
Let her go to a doc now..is nairaland a hospital?
Big and meaty,the woman is an amateur
but i think she's just seeking advise.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2015
asadike:
Biko that girl is pregnant. Go for test to be sure

When will she lay egg ?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by adorablepepple(f): 4:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U re wicked oooooo. U re d next victim of long meat grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by adorablepepple(f): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
The complainant wey carry the matter come nairaland na woman na. Woman dey get prick for your village?
R u Ok? undecided
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by itops(f): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2015
first and foremost , they should go for a test to be sure its not as a result of infection. infection can cause irregular flow not sieze of any dick. seek medical attention.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by njuwo(m): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2015
adorablepepple:

R u Ok? undecided
No, i am njuwo.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
babakb:
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.
the mod that moved this topic to FP needs to tied up on a cassava stem and flogged mercilessly
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by sonofspada(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Share pictures of the bulala
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by sunjack: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmm....ds is funny ooo kiss
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Hamatrony(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
Let her go to a doc now..is nairaland a hospital?

BIG AND MEATY,the woman is an AMATEUR

Yea, itz really big n meaty so d amateur girl can't handle it bt u can ryt? cheesy

BADT GIRL grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Odisco2(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
babakb:
Abortion also leads to this. Ask her If She had had an abortion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.