Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (56883 Views)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by tiwasiaife(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2015
asadike:
Biko that girl is pregnant. Go for test to be sure
ur profile pic hmmmm
. NRI nwa
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by QueenHeart(f): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2015
runzlord:
it should be normal na. assuming u asked if his big manhood was resposible for her childlessness, i would had given it a good tought, u knw, damaging eggs tinz
NL won't kill me o hahaha
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by neejay1986(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
blesoh:

ehen wetin come happen?
No wonder you need change in that area. I've heard lots about calabar girl. well, I gat that change!
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by ezychris(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2015
My guy, she myt b pregnant n d blood flow myt b a lacuna leak. Advice ur friend to go see a doctor alongside his wife. Big dick no dey alter menstruation, infection or hormonal imbalance due to pregnancy, stess, emotions etc does.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by TolaniLuv: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Doctor: madam what should do? I'm suggesting we should cut is manhood a bit or shorter....

Lady : No no doctor , Is there no other thing we can do about it? How about you give mí pills or push my heart a bit up so his manhood can fit more [email][/email]
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
He shud meet a marriage counsellor for better advice.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
KingTom where you? You are needed here. tongue
hahaha.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
adorablepepple:
Cut ur prick
u wicked.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
Here I am! grin

OP tell your friend to relax, most women have
their menstrual cycles like that, but if she is not
seeing her period the way she used to then so
many other factors may be at play, fruits and
vegetables are most likely to help her out, the
occasional "blood meal" is also advised. Abeg
Peniis no dey block flow of menstruation o, by
the way she stands a better chance of getting
pregnant now that her husband is "HORSE
COCCK LARRY" the sperm will go deeper and
fertilzation is more likely to occur.

Dr. Thomas Chisom Aworinde M.D
d doc himself has finally shown.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by KingTom(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
mechanics:
d doc himself has finally shown.
wink
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hamatrony:

Yea, itz really big n meaty so d amateur girl can't handle it bt u can ryt? cheesy

BADT GIRL grin

grin Lol...I didn't say anything o lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by bablojnr: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Easter Promo. MTN data share for 1gig @ 1100. Whatsapp 08184732157 or call 08176602847. Offer available for a while to come. or vist this lonk to confirm authenticity. https://www.nairaland.com/2136980/etisalat-data-1gig-1100-naira#32374021
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Temysteve:
but i think she's just seeking advise.

Hope "she" got what she wanted
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by blesoh(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
neejay1986:

No wonder you need change in that area. I've heard lots about calabar girl. well, I gat that change!
sorry boo,it cant be compared to my husband own.lol
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by liveexoticfish: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Go to doctor before its too late
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Tushed: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
I cannot categorically say, except we know the size of the roostr, in inches
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Bowaley17(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
K
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by jayhansome: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Your wife(sorry ur friend's wife grin) has one of the following
1. Hormonal imbalance
2.pregnancy
3. Infection
All these can be checked by a gynaecologist in a hospital.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by deasy(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2016
No me i know think so ooo...she should visit a gynecologist -- for solution.

LOL cheesy For were some women dey look BIG-WORKING MANHOOD LIKE THIS ONE https:///0JHU9Q

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by babakb: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Felix6:
Picture of d manhood or i don't believe it.

Lol lo������
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 6:01am On May 31, 2019
Overly elegant shot. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.