Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku (1102 Views)

Northerners Want Abubakar Atiku To Replace Buhari In 2019 / TCN Workers Resist Fashola's Removal Of MD, Abubakar Atiku / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku by tunluvus: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Former Vice President of Nigeria and top member of All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar said that he will never support any candidate of Peoples Democratic Party.

Atiku released a statement on the issue signed by his media aide on Friday following reports that he endorsed Malam Nuhu Ribadu of the PDP for Adamawa gubernatorial election.

The statement reads:

“I did not and will never call for support for any candidate of the PDP. The photograph that is being circulated is the Photoshop copy of my photograph that called for votes for the Osun State governor in the 2014 gubernatorial election in that state.

“My commitment to support and canvass for votes for the APC, not only in Adamawa State, but in all strata of elections across the country is a virtue that I will urge all Nigerians to follow,”

Atiku also said that the imperative of voting for the APC in the next line of elections in the country on April 11 is a virtue that he’s firmly committed to and to which he urged all Nigerians to give unwavering support.

“The purported photograph of me canvassing for votes for the PDP in the Adamawa governorship election is a fraud and done out of outright malice.”- Atiku added.

read more @ http://naijatroller.com/i-will-seek-support-from-any-pdp-candidate-abubakar-atiku/

Re: I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP correct the title of this topic

Abi the topic of this title

..anyhow guy.. Just correct something
Re: I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku by harrysterol(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku by DesChyko: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
It is definitely malicious because nobody in his senses would subscribe to Atiku for supportundecided
Re: I Will Never Seek Support From Any PDP Candidate - Abubakar Atiku by tunluvus: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
thanks guy i have now corrected it didnt get to notice it before

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didn't Know This About Buhari / Journey To The Lagoon ( Photo) / War Against Boko Haram Video(full Length)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.