Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. (1031 Views)

Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Easter: Pizza I Made / How Do I Prepare A Very Delicious Jollof Rice These Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by focusM: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
So today,I went out and bought a very healthy chicken to eat for the easter. I left the hen in the veranda and decided to rest a while before slaughtering it. I came out just to find the chicken half dead. I rushed and cut the neck and blood came out. Now am in a dilemma,should I go ahead and eat it? Please I need experienced advice.*crying*
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by omophunky(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hahaha
stop crying and move on cool
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chop am jare... all the suya you de chop, you know how them die? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by valmunich(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
tchidi:
Chop am jare... all the suya you de chop, you know how them die? undecided undecided undecided
Lmao grin grin
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by godsamist: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
And why you are eating it,ask God to reveal to you,the real meaning of easter,most christian indulge in what they know not round the year without what to show for it...Lets understand the scritures,and come out of christian rituals without benefits
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by 9jaRonin(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
tchidi:
Abi O! My sista....
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by Henix(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
@Op, u dont have fridge at home or there is no 'NEPA' pole in ur village? Are u from Otuke?
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by Hazardd(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2015
tchidi:

eyah, na so you wicked reach ...grin
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by dasparrow: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
focusM:
So today,I went out and bought a very healthy chicken to eat for the easter. I left the hen in the veranda and decided to rest a while before slaughtering it. I came out just to find the chicken half dead. I rushed and cut the neck and blood came out. Now am in a dilemma,should I go ahead and eat it? Please I need experienced advice.*crying*

Eat it. As long as the chicken was not completely dead before you slaughtered it, go ahead and eat it.
Re: Please Help! My Easter Chicken Just Died Before I Could Slaughter It. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
did you eat it?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of These Snacks Did You Eat? (PIC) / Great Cooking Tips / Bean Cake And Millet Pap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.