Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

President Promises To Break Silence Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Promises To Break Silence Soon (586 Views)

Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / Presidency Break Silence,explains Hike In Fuel Price / Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Promises To Break Silence Soon by taiwo4love(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
President Jonathan has not made an official statement since Gen. Buhari won the just concluded Presidential election race.

Following his defeat in the Saturday, March 28 Presidential election, President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to break his silence when the time is right.

Jonathan said this when quizzed by journalists at the President Villa today, April 3, after the Good Friday Service at the Aso Villa Chapel.

“Don’t worry, I will talk to you at the appropriate time,” the President reportedly said, but did not indicate when the ‘appropriate’ time would be.

Jonathan’s decision to concede defeat by calling the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, on the telephone to congratulate him on his victory in the Presidential polls has earned him global accolades almost equal to the winner of the election.

It would be recalled that before the Presidential election, the incumbent President had said he is the most criticised President in the country’s history and somewhat foretold that by the time he will be leaving the seat of government, he will be the most celebrated President.
Re: President Promises To Break Silence Soon by funstufz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whatever he has in mind, let him say it now or never but i hope this man is not trying to stage a comeback....
About his controversial nature/leaving Aso Rock as Nigeria most celebrate President, All I can say is
#Timewilltell
Re: President Promises To Break Silence Soon by godsamist: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't even think any reasonable nigerian has ear for him,after 16yrs of frustration with reckless abandoment(abache)for so long..and so bad...give my life back na quary?
Govt wey carry us for back and our legs dey drag for ground na better goviment?
plssss no provok my anger because na only me waker come b4 i call others.

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Is A Dictator In Ondo State, He Ruined PDP- Ali Olanusi / Did Anyone Notice This About Presidential Election / Towards A State Policy of ''can Vote BUT can't Be Voted For'' to non-natives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.