Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates (17957 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections Will Be Peaceful - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by lalasticlala(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
The President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has urged All Progressives Congress supporters across the country to come out massively and vote the party’s governorship and House of Assembly candidates in next weekend’s second round of elections.

In a statement issued in Abuja over the weekend, General Buhari said, while thanking Nigerians for voting him into office, that there are still greater challenges of consolidating the previous electoral victory of the opposition party.

According to him, the election of APC governorship and House of Assembly candidates is no less important than his own victory during the March 28 presidential election.

He explained that his election should not be treated in isolation because the APC needs to win at other levels of democratic representation across the country.

The President-elect added that for APC to govern effectively, its supporters should also elect the party’s candidates in the governorship and House of Assembly elections on April 11.

General Buhari used the opportunity to condole the families of his supporters who lost their lives celebrating the APC victory and wished speedy recovery to those nursing injuries.

He also called for total moral support to the Independent National Electoral Commission to enable it improve on its previously impressive performance, despite logistical challenges and other unforeseen hiccups.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/buhari-urges-supporter-to-vote-apc-governors-house-of-assembly-candidates/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by midolian(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
As much as I love Buhari, we ll have to disagree on ds..I am not voting for an APC governor here in kwara state..An APC governor dat will be controlled by Bukola saraki? An APC governor that cannot fart without informing Bukola Saraki? NO,,NEVER..

Even Buhari wey I vote for during presidential election, Na candidate I vote, no be party. angry

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by asha80(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
As much as I love Buhari, we ll have to disagree on ds..I am not voting for an APC governor here in kwara state
why?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
bye bye jimi agbaje. Lagos will never fall into the hands of bode George's stooge.

Akin ambode we know
Jimi the free wi-fi guy we don't know.

Jimi agbaje doesn't even pay his taxes for crying out loud.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by NairalandPolice1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Idrismusty97(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sai El rufai! No need for story here...

The governorship election would simply be a replay of the presidential election, if anything would change it would be in favor of APC.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Firefire(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by midolian(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
asha80:
why?
the APC gubernatorial candidate of kwara state is Abdulfatahi Ahmed..I witnessed his about to be concluded administration (4yrs of slavery to Bukola Saraki). I don't pray for another.

Everything that happened in his administration happened with the approval of Bukola Saraki..even issues that requires to be treated with urgency had to wait till their so called "LEADER" comes around.. You need to see how these guyz amputate the workers salary down here...hmmm I swear, hand no fit type am finish

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Raiders: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish the opposition will win my state Delta State. We really need change in Delta State. Its really sad there is no strong opposition candidate in Delta state that can defeat PDP. Ifeanyi Okowa is another Ibori boy and might be worse than Gov. Uduaghan. We are tired of Ibori and his cronies ruling us for the past 16 years in Delta state

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by asha80(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
the APC gubernatorial candidate of kwara state is Abdulfatahi Ahmed..I witnessed his about to be concluded administration (4yrs of slavery to Bukola Saraki). I don't pray for another.

Everything that happened in his administration happened with the approval of Bukola Saraki..even issues that requires to be treated with urgency had to wait till their so called "LEADER" comes around.. You need to see how these guyz amputate the workers salary down here...hmmm I swear, hand no fit type am finish
thought you guys in kwara like the saraki dynasty?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by midolian(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
asha80:
thought you guys in kwara like the saraki dynasty?
for where? The Gullible ones do though..Buh if I must be frank with you, if anyone from kwara claims to be enlightened and tellz u he/she likes the saraki dynasty, begin to doubt his/her existence..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by adaweezy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode our governor

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by san316(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Toh! My Advise; listen to the presido oooo. If not, no allocation for your states.

Sai APC in all States.

Sai Ribadu for Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by san316(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:
As much as I love Buhari, we ll have to disagree on ds..I am not voting for an APC governor here in kwara state..An APC governor dat will be controlled by Bukola saraki? An APC governor that cannot fart without informing Bukola Saraki? NO,,NEVER..

Even Buhari wey I vote for during presidential election, Na candidate I vote, no be party. angry
And Adamawa took. We want Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by CR77(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Never Never Never

PDP i know

GEJ TILL MAY 29th

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by SaiBuharii: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
The president has spoken.

SaiAPC

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by mrborntodoit: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari and his selfish interest,he doesn't want any opposition ,he should wait and see that Nigerians aren't as stupid as he and his broom party thinks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Bevista: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Naturally Boss!

Vote Umana Okon Umana (APC) for Akwa Ibom State governor. We need to wrestle Akwa Ibom from the machinations of the Akpabios, and crumble their evil dynasty once and for all.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Blackchampion(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
And if d no vote dem nko

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by adorablepepple(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
So That....,?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

This is the time for us to show the igbos that we are there source of income. They should monitor the number of Igbo votes in lagos and if it's for PDP they should deport all igbos to their land.

Sai president buhari undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
g
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by joystickextendr: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
hmm okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Blackchampion(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na waooo
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by uaccurate: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Goodone
Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by lonelydora: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Our amiable President, we still have our PVCs and we will do that again the way we did it last Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Blackchampion:
And if d no vote dem nko
No federal allocation for the next 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by stonemind(f): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:

Wait oo is saraki that important in kwara state?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by abduljabbar4(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
We will do the needful. Pdp no get any chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates by Kentrasso(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mr president-elect it's not about the party but the person. If the better candidate is not APC we won't vote APC. This is democracy not monopoly

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Shittu Suspends Peter Jack, NITDA Boss Over “Misconduct” / Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.