Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet (7113 Views)

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by RYANAYO(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
See the tweet and some of the people's response below

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by belamour(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
TROLL
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hope, she's okay? How dare she talk about GEJ in that manner? Children of these days don't have single respect. Biko, she should park jor undecided undecided undecided

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol... This girl has given jonathan a sweet uppercut. Jonathan is so clueless that he couldn't rig a simple election. When APC were busy campaigning up and down, jonathan was busy staring at seyi shay's thighs

Kai jonathan
grin

22 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Raiders: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
That might not be her real account but a fake one created by someone

20 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by elantraceey(f): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Coming from a president-elect's daughter , so disappointed .

She seem to have forgotten how her father cried when he lost the last election and the war that would have ensued if he lost this year.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by olu77(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hackers have access to too many bottles of orijin these days

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Mutuwa(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Post UME question
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wonder what she would have been saying if gej had won undecided stoopid bish

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by BlackTechnology: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ remains the true hero of democracy for resisting the temptation to rig

Can Buhari do so.?

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by joystickextendr: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
she should take it easy wit gej abi
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by kilode100(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm....

Sai Buhari!!!

23 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by blackfase(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tongue in cheek.
Slow down Buhari's daughter. Even if thats the sum total of the situation, which i dont think actually is, you should learn to be humble in victory, Nuff said....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by midolian(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is not her account abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Coming from a president-elect's daughter , so disappointed .

She seen to have forgotten how her father cried when he lost the last election and the war that would have ensued if he lost this year.
sharap. If you aint cool with what she said, hit your big head on the wall. Gej is no hero. He is just bloody coward who was so scared of what will happen to him if he refuses to hand-over peacefully

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by all4gud(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
This little brat is back again to insult her elder. You are a disappointment to you generation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Pvin: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let this not be her account because it's really disappointing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by djfox: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
midolian:

If it isnt hers then she or anyone close to her should disown it.

And how exactly is anything in that tweet offensive? Ive seen way worst comments about the 'GEJ HERO' crap here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by elantraceey(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sharap. If you aint cool with what she said, hit your big head on the wall. Gej is no hero. He is just bloody coward who was so scared of what will happen to him if he refuses to hand-over peacefully

I pity for folks like you, people like you in this country is one of the reasons why we are still where we are .

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by midolian(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
djfox:

If it isnt hers then she or anyone close to her should disown it.
she has done dat long ago

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
See some nairalanders getting HBP over Zahra's tweet. Ya'll need to chill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Raiders: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
all4gud:
This little brat is back again to insult her elder. You are a disappointment to you generation
that is not her account. She is no longer on twitter

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
What is the need for this your tweet zahra
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by LubricatingOil: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Useless PDP propaganda. She's not even on twitter anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

I pity for folks like you, people like you in this country is one of the reasons why we are still where we are .
do you really know why this country is still stagnant? Is because of people like you who celebrates mediocrity and label a lootocrat like jonathan a hero

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Ewizard(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
buhari been wasting hard currencies to get her brained up!
all to no avail!
u shud consider his health condition!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Wizdray: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
I was left in tears when I read Presidents Goodluck's congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari. I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but I cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to another and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you have restored peace by accepting defeat peacefully. Oh! Jonathan, you have shown us that you are a good man. You have shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You are a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Only God knows what our nation would be now if u didn't loose the Election... Thank you for having more value in the life's of Nigerians than the presidential seat...Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart.... He is indeed my hero

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Jman06(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let the st^pid girl keep running her mouth now. It won't be too long before Nigerians will realize their mistake and start descending on her old azzs father and family.
Then she will cry me a river cry

I never wanted to start my attack on Buhari so early, but this useless daughter of his has tempted me to attack. angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by aderonila18: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
The girl left twitter since. Anyone with half a brain should know is the work of a mischief maker and nothing more undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by harrysterol(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lack of manners, who asked her opinion undecided
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
That's nt her account

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS / See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport / Babachir Lawal: EFCC Says Witnesses From SGF Office Frustrating Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.