Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Various Characters In Every Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Various Characters In Every Class (18852 Views)

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? / All Characters In "The Last Days At Forcados High School"(jamb Text) / All Characters In "The Last Days At Forcados High School"(jamb Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Characters In Every Class by mirexxx(f): 12:18am On Apr 05, 2015
Here are the list of different funny characters you find in the classroom.

* The QUEEN bee cheesy
* sketchers
* In love couple kiss
* The singers
* Sports guy
* Copy machinesad
* Back of class crew grin
* Out of earth shocked
* Hard workers
* Gossiping machines
* Hyperactive
* Bullies cry
* Class bunkers cheesy
* Musicians
* Love letter writers

which category do you fall?? tongue

by their posts you shall know them bullies wink

feel free to add yourscheesy

8 Likes

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2015
gringrin this got me laughing. the pen borrowers, the combo ladies nko wink

5 Likes

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2015
The show offs ~ These ones just come to class to showcase their latest gadjets and new clothing accessories

The Thieves ~Their main goal everyday they come to class is just to steal.

The Borrowers ~These ones never have writing materials and text books. You always see them borrowing one thing or the other

The Opposite sex freaks ~ These ones just can't do without the opposite sex. You must always find them with the opposite sex

The Note copiers ~ These ones make note copying a business. They copy notes for most of the students especially the lazy ones and get paid in return

The Owls ~ Owls are generally quiet birds, they listen more and talk less.
The people that fall into this category are the overly introverted ones that hardly talk to anyone in the class. They would just come, sit down, listen to the teacher and go home.

The Comedians ~These ones make the class lively. They will always come up with an amusing joke especially when the class is in session

The Arguers ~ These ones always use the slightest chance they get to argue.
They can argue football, movies, music, anything. They are just addicted to arguments

The Trouble makers ~ These ones find every opportunity to make trouble and cause rifts between members of the class.

The Fighters ~ You know better than to try this ones. They are born fighting machines. Everyday they must pick a fight with someone, even at the slightest provocation

The Olodos ~ This ones are just dumb, no matter how many times the teacher explains something, they just can't comprehend. Even if a fellow student takes time to explain it to them, they will just keep glaring cluelessly like dead fishes.
These ones are just naturally dull.

The Born Again ~These ones always use any chance they get to tell you about their faith. You always see them criticizing anything that looks seemingly evil and preaching about repentance.

The ITKs ~ ITK is an abbreviation for "I Too Know"
These ones always want to claim that they know everything. When the teacher asks a question, they will always be the ones to answer first.
Even during group works, they would always like to show their that they know more than everyone else

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by mirexxx(f): 12:46am On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
gringrin this got me laughing. the pen borrowers, the combo ladies nko wink
grin
which one is combo ladies?
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
which one is combo ladies?
oh you dont know? well ,these ladies are colour combinations freaked. the colour of their clothes must match their bags,earrings, shoes,belts etc

6 Likes

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by mirexxx(f): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
oh you dont know? well ,these ladies are colour combinations freaked. the colour of their clothes must match their bags,earrings, shoes,belts etc
lol i know them ooo
chai! dem full my school grin

2 Likes

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 05, 2015
I'm in two category grin

Queen bee cheesy

singers grin

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2015
I will comment later for now Happy New week.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm in two category grin

Queen bee cheesy

singers grin
which do you sing?
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by mrpackager(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2015
at diz moment??

wl coment latergrin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2015
lasstropinky:
which do you sing?
Any current song grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
Here are the list of different funny characters you find in the classroom.

The QUEEN bee cheesy Igbo gals
sketchers Jobless guys
In love couple kiss Clueless ones
The singers
Sports guy Igbo
Copy machinesad Clowns
Back of class crew grin Warri boys
Out of earth shocked Lagos girls
Hard workers Igbo and Yoruba guys
Gossiping machines Ladies in Brigadier
Hyperactive na Fulani hm be
Bullies cry Warri boys
Class bunkers cheesy Warri boys
Musicians SW and SE
Love letter writers Na SW hm come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Any current song grin
Alryt.....
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 05, 2015
What about the smart ones?
That's the only faction I can affiliate myself to grin
I'm waiting.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2015

The Arguers ~ These ones always use the slightest chance they get to argue

The Fighters ~ You know better than to try this ones. They are born fighting machines. Everyday they must pick a fight with someone, even at the slightest provocation.

These ones always want to claim that they know everything. When the teacher asks a question, they will always be the ones to answer first.
Even during group works, they would always like to show their that they know more than everyone else
This is so you.
BTW . . .
Gbagaun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Tallesty1(m): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2015
I no go school xo I no sabi all diz things.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by demmy0325(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by naijaboiy: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
This is a perfect definition of you.

The Op said "which one were/are you" just mention. You don settle down list and even explain everything even more than the Op Like say na you get thread. grin

If you have such ideas in your head like this you should have created a thread for it. cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by mirexxx(f): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=lasstropinky post=32361657][/quote]hehehe cheesy
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

The Op said "which one were/are you" just mention. You don settle down list and even explain everything even more than the Op Like say na you get thread. grin

If you have such ideas in your head like this you should have created a thread for it. cheesy
Bwahahaha roflwkmd

Oga, see as u work work cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

The thing is I just woke up around 12:30am and I saw the mention so I just started writing whatever came to my head. The more I was writing, the more the thoughts were coming.
It was sleep that made me stop.

Whenever I start writing like this, I find it hard to stop grin

3 Likes

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by spellingcheck(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
The show offs ~ Those that's just come to class to showcase their latest gadjets and new clothing accessories

The Thieves ~Their main goal everyday they come to class is just to steal.

The Borrowers ~These ones never have writing materials and text books. You always see them borrowing one thing or the other

The Opposite sex freaks ~ These ones just can't do without the opposite sex. You must always find them with the opposite sex

The Note copiers ~ These ones make note copying a business. they copy notes for most of the students the lazy students and get paid in return

The Owls ~ Owls are generally quiet birds, they listen more and talk less.
The people that fall into this category are the overly introverted ones that hardly talk to anyone in the class. They would just come, sit down listen to the teacher and go home.

The Comedians ~These ones make the class lively. They will always come up with an amusing joke especially when the class is in session

The Arguers ~ These ones always use the slightest chance they get to argue.
They can argue football, movies, music, anything. They are just addicted to arguments

The Trouble makers ~ These ones find every opportunity to make trouble and cause rifts between members of the class.

The Fighters ~ You know better than to try this ones. They are born fighting machines. Everyday they must pick a fight with someone, even at the slightest provocation

The Olodos ~ This ones are just dumb, no matter how many times the teacher explains something, they just can't comprehend. Even if a fellow student takes time to explain it to them, they will just keep glaring cluelessly like dead fishes.
These ones are just naturally dull.

The Born Again ~These ones always use any chance they get to tell you about their faith. You always see them criticizing anything that looks seemingly evil and preaching about repentance.

Social media is taking over now. see the amount of time you put into this, meanwhile none of these lazy gays on nairaland will read it

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
hehehe cheesy
yep........
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

The thing is I just woke up around 12:30am and I saw the mention so I just started writing whatever came to my head. The more I as writing, the more the thoughts were coming.
It was sleep that made me stop.

Whenever I start writing like this, I find it hard to stop grin
Hmmm...

Me thinks you should channel your ideas into your own threads. Don't let them waste on other people's thread.

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by naijaboiy: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwahahaha roflwkmd

Oga, see as u work work cheesy
Howfar na?

Happy easter o! cheesy
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Howfar na?

Happy easter o! cheesy
Same 2u baba

I dey reason bounce enter church go tear dance based on thanksgiving Sunday cool

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...

Me thinks you should channel your ideas into your own threads. Don't let them waste on other people's thread.

Thanks, I will see to that
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

Social media is taking over now. see the amount of time you put into this, meanwhile none of these lazy gays on nairaland will read it

That's where you all are getting it wrong.
This didn't take me more than 10mins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Word With Three Different Consecutive Repeated Letters? / Parents, Teachers Panic As Lunatic,hoodlums Take Over Ekiti School / Please How Do I Improve My Grades(cgpa)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.