Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Arsenal Fans Want To Be Cheap Like Chelsea And Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Want To Be Cheap Like Chelsea And Manchester United (883 Views)

Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / Mourinho Will Destroy Man U Like Chelsea / Greatest African Players To Have Played For Chelsea And Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Want To Be Cheap Like Chelsea And Manchester United by nairaimporter: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-WQwO3QBVB2s/VSD8UBh2pjI/AAAAAAAABK0/EArgFyXAMOA/s1600/2015-04-05%2B10.06.34.png[/img]Yesterday Arsenal fans protested the price of watching live football at the Emirates. Arsenal tickets are the costliest in the EPL. Maybe they envy their cheaper neighbours ala Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs.

See more stories at my blog

Check my signature for my blog's address.

Thanks to all our visitors from Nairaland. We love you!
Re: Arsenal Fans Want To Be Cheap Like Chelsea And Manchester United by swaggzo(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
ITS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE.

AS LOUSY AS THIS ARSENAL TEAM IS.. THIS IS HOW THEY PAY BACK THEIR LOYAL FANS FOR ALL THEIR LOYALTY?

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs. Manchester United Lineups And Team News / Here Are Interesting Facts About The Real Madrid Superstar CR7 / Barack Obama's Daughters Request To Meet Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.