Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? (912 Views)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going to?

Richard Bach in his book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" using in symbolic form the analogy and the symbols, shows to the present humanity, the possibility that
has the human being to know and to surpass oneself, reaching every time greater perfection degrees, concerning the knowledge of the cosmos and of the "oneself".

The book is about a group of seagulls that do the same things every day: flying in order to find food, eating, sleeping. That is, the only worry of these seagulls was flying the same way, to the same place, eating and sleeping in an unconscious and mechanical manner.

But one of them turned different, Jonathan Livingston Seagull, an enterprising seagull that wanted to be different, not just an ordinary seagull. He did not want to fly the same way or do the things everybody did. He believed that putting in a lot of effort, flying better and higher would be possible. And he started flying higher and further.

Jonathan Livingston’s terrible ordeal started in this point, because he was already rejected by his own relatives, and by the rest of the seagulls.
They did not accept his changing, his being different. Nobody liked him anymore as he was considered abnormal. The unconscious and mechanical seagulls did not accept Jonathan beating, because all they were part of a mechanical life style. This is the explanation of as someone who wants to change and to be different from the rest is rejected by the group he/she is part of and sometimes even by his/her relatives.

Nowadays, society is, as hypnotized and mechanized concerning the behavior behind life that somebody desiring to change is considered abnormal.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull overcomes the first obstacle, that is, the rejection of its own relatives and keeps on going, looking for its real goal, he betters himself and starts flying at thousand of miles per hour, flying vertically and doing something that never was done: flying into the night.

How wonderful is the world for those brave ones who initiates themselves into the spiritual path. Their point of view of world and life is real and totally different.
Jonathan Livingston was able to fly higher to places where he met seagulls that could fly higher too, so he started living among wiser seagulls.
Jonathan, as every wise man, was not selfish and he wanted to share and preach his experiences and knowledge, he said: "I have found out the reason to live, we can go beyond our ignorance, we can discover ourselves as perfect, intelligent and capable creatures, we can be free". This phrase reminds us The Christ, when He answered revolutionary to a Pharisee: "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".

Jonathan Livingston, who was plenty of love and wisdom, came back to teach his friends and relatives how to fly higher, vertically and into the darkness, but the seagulls board rejected him. He is denigrated, humiliated and expelled from the group, he is accused of inept and he has to run away to save his life.

Nevertheless, Jonathan flew to higher places and met beings who flying higher and asks them: "Why are there just a few seagulls at this altitude?" He was answered: "They are not interested in knowing either where they come from, or where they are going to, and they do not know how many lives it takes a seagull to reach perfection. If they do not learn, then next life they probably will know the same or less, perhaps".

Jonathan was after the great power, to achieve the maximum speed, that is, the perfection with no limits. When the seagulls expelled Jonathan they damaged themselves, but he came back again, as wise man, to give them wisdom.

He came back with some prepared disciples, he performed every kind of acrobatics, he flew vertically and at fantastic speeds. The eight thousand seagulls in the group stared at him without blinking. They were certainly astonished and puzzled by that powerful giant full of knowledge and wisdom.

Some seagulls said that he used collective hypnosis; others, the minority, became his disciples. As Christ said: "Many are called, but few are chosen". And from this great colony a group of gulls formed that began[b] “TO KNOW THEMSELVES " a[/b] And to be better than ever before. Bach said that some reached perfection.

If you, dear disciple, want to break away from mechanical habits and routine and find the real purpose of existence.
If you want to free yourself from ignorance, pain and suffering.
If you want to free your soul from sin oppression.
If you want to know the truth which will make you free… There is no time to lose.

If you, Dear Friends, long to open up yourselves to whole new vistas of practice oriented knowledge, understanding and experience about the many mysteries of life and death; if you yearn to truly capture the real meaning of the many different teachings in the Holy bible or other sacred books that is superficially understood or grossly misinterpreted, if you long for a profound and genuine spiritual change that can cause the unfoldment of your infinite divine potentials beyond what you have ever imagined, then here is the rare chance for you…

geophilosophycourses@gmail.com 07063402246(CALL) 08108897647(SMS)
Re: Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
There is one song atheists cannot sing, the song of HOPE.

Verse 1
Jerusalem on high
My song and city is,
My home whene'er I die,
The centre of my bliss:
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 2
Thy walls are made of pearls,
My heavenly city bright
The gates are dazzling white,
Thy streets are paved with gold
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 3
The sun does not light there
Neither is there the moon,
All these are not needed
For Jesus is the light
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 4
There dwells my Lord, my King,
Judged here unfit to live;
There Angels to Him sing,
And lowly homage give:
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 5
The Patriarchs of old
There from their travels cease;
The Prophets there behold
Their longed-for Prince of Peace:
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 6
The LAMB's Apostles there
I might with joy behold;
The harpers I might hear
Harping on harps of gold;
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 7
The bleeding Martyrs, they
Within those courts are found,
Clothed in pure array,
Their scars with glory crowned:
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?
Verse 8
Ah! woe is me! that I
In Kedar's tents here stay:
No place like that on high;
LORD, thither guide my way:
Chorus
O happy place!
When shall I be,
My GOD, with Thee,
To see Thy Face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014, To you is your faith and to them is their faith. Let them be!
Re: Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Justfollowit:
Misogynist2014, To you is your faith and to them is their faith. Let them be!
Thanks. But without people like me, they will mislead a lot, if my posts were for them, I type in vain.
Re: Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Thank you to all who have taken their time and patience to read the first post. Now, here is a new post that elucidates better one of the core aspect of these teachings... kindly read on..

Self-observation: the path!

At the beginning, human beings lived at the Garden of Eden, this was in an old continent called Lemuria, there were no suffering, pain, illnesses, wars, etc. Everything was but love and happiness, it was when honey and milk rivers flowed.

Nevertheless, we did not obey Jehovah's order, we ate the forbidden fruit, we fell into temptation, we committed the original sin and then we were expelled from that paradise; we were left naked and blind (spiritually), complied with the law of karma to a chain of deaths and births and to the darkness of the NO-BEING.

That darkness consists of our own defects or psychological "I’s" (anger, pride, lust, greed, avarice, greed, laziness, envy) which show themselves through our unconscious and mistaken ways to think feel and act. As they are many defects (each defect is like a person inside ourselves); this makes us be different persons from moment to moment, that is, beings full of terrible contradictions.

Thus, in one moment we can love a woman but later we might despise or hate her; in one moment we wish to have something but once we have it, we don’t want it anymore. We are peaceful people in one moment, but then we turn into violent ones, etc., etc.

When an "I" or defect acts through us, it steals our energy through its bursts of anger, lust, avarice, etc. These defects are the same merchants who were expelled from the temple with the whip by the Christ (the whip means the conscious will).

For all of this, that the self-knowledge necessarily begins with a rigorous observation of the "oneself" and it would be impossible to eliminate the "Is" or defects by other ways, we don’t know and what is worst: A defect we sometimes don’t admit as ours. This self-observation work demands from each one of us a very particular effort. IT IS A PERSONAL WORK. No one could ever do this work for us.

Only through a rigorous psychological observation of the "oneself", we can see the tremendous reality that we are not one person; instead we are the manifestation of many defects or "I's"-persons. The base of the spiritual work of the self-knowledge begins with a rigorous observation of the "oneself".

MY FRIENDS, shying away from the work of observing ourselves as well as avoiding it, it’s a clear sign of degeneration, that is, the new man and the consciousness can not be generated in that person.

The psychological transformation is a defined possibility that is deprive when we do not work on "ourselves". When a person begins to be attentive to "oneself", to his thoughts, feelings, etc., it is clear that a serious work on his inner nature has started and latter that person will understand that ancient proverb "Change nature and you will find what you are seeking".

Please kindly find our contacts on the first post if you happen to have affinity with these teachings and wish to begin serious phases of courses on the doctrine of consciousness awakening, complete liberation from suffering through a through psychological purification as Saint Paul says to us in the Gospels: "The old man must die for the new Man to be Born" The old man is all those habits, subjective elements and defects and the New man is the CHRIST in each one us.
Re: Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Psychological athletes.

While living, human beings are not aware of the actions we all perform, that's why we make painful mistakes and later we have to suffer the consequences.

About 4 months ago, an unhappy gardener, who hadn't been paid by his employer, decided to take revenge and penetrated into his employer's house very late at night. He killed two people and hurt another one. Today the gardener has been put in prison and who knows how many years.

A single 15-year student who was having sexual relations with her boyfriend and who took contraceptives, ignoring their atrophying ovaries, got pregnant. In an unconsciousness moment she decided to commit suicide, so her parents couldn't find out what was happening.

Others, in same situation prefer to abort, murdering their own son. Abortion generates terrible karmic consequences:

Some time ago, a young husband decided not to have children and asked her wife to apply herself injections of contraceptives (Perlutal). Nowadays she has no sexual appetite and is sterile, as a consequence of the ovaries' atrophy. He humiliates her, asking her to leave the house, he tells her he is going to look for a new wife.

One Colombian lady who worked as a waitress in a restaurant was convinced by an elegant woman who offered her to work in a restaurant in Spain, with a salary of one million pesos a month. She accepted and traveled, when she arrived at that country, she realized that her workplace was not a restaurant but a brothel. Later, she told the international press how under threats she had to have sex with 8 to 10 men a day. She wanted to commit suicide, but with help of an employee's girlfriend, she could escape from that hell.

This way, we see how we rob, kill, adulterate, envy, become drug addicts, alcoholic, etc. because of our unconsciousness. We damage ourselves and the ones around. Later, as it is logical, the pain, the suffering, the hospital, the jail or the death come.

If humanity knew this wise knowledge, and the self-knowledge key to know and change our selves, we would not make mistakes. Thus, if that 15-year student had eliminated the fear, she would not have committed suicide, if the lady of the restaurant had eliminated the greed, she would not have lived such a terrible hell.

That is why it's important to know our selves, to know our defects, to eliminate them and to improve our life styles.

Wisdom has two aspects:
*one that is material and consists of the information: The sacred books, the symbols and the courses, are a material vehicle of the great wisdom.
*Another aspect exists: the spiritual one, which is based on the experience and the verification of these sacred lessons.

Both aspects must go together, because just the intellectual information and its abuse could make us get confused, turning us into simple theoretical and intellectual rascal, equivalent to the scribes and Pharisees of Jesus age.

Only the experience and verification of this sacred lessons without the understanding of the doctrine body and specially the part concerning to the psychological work could turn us into stupid saints. Like those people who through intense practices obtain the illumination, but they do not work with the psychological part.

It is our intention to turn all the students of this course into "psychological athletes" of their self-knowledge, because only releasing our soul of sin, the inner wisdom comes by illumination. This is the purpose of these courses.

We have received the following emails

I have been studying every lecture you have sent to me very politely and I am certainly very grateful, because it has helped me to wake up my conscience a little more and be aware of the thousand of defects which manipulate me through the mind. When I sit to meditate and try my mind to be blank, I start to hear a lot of voices which fight with each other. Each one tries to be stronger and defeat, but I will fight until beating them. Thank you again. Wishing you protection and blessing from God
Sigifredo

Greetings Brothers! I want to let you know that the 7 lectures you've sent me, have helped me a lot. I had a serious problem with a particular person and every day I used to wish bad things to him, even death. Today, thanks to the lectures and by practicing the elimination of the "I of hatred" against this person, I have solved this problem. Every time, memories related to this person come to my mind I pray and ask "Virgin, mother of my Christ, eliminate this thought and this defect from me" I have obtained peace, now I even send good thoughts to that person, even thought he hates me, I feel I have shaked off a burden. See you and Thanks!. Manuel.

Well, my name is Edith and I am only 17 years old. I know that I have made many mistakes, but I repent from them. When I was 16 years old, being in a party I decided to accept a beer from a guy who was looking at me a while ago. After drinking the beer, he took me to my house, on the way home, he started touching me and I permitted him to. When we got home we made it. After that, I did not see him anymore, then I realized that I was pregnant so I decided to do an abortion immediately with no repentance. Then, after that, I went to the wedding ceremony of my aunt, my best friend Monica, introduced me with her boyfriend, he looked at me a lot and I liked him much, he told me I was very beautiful, so we went to the rest room and it happened. After that, I got pregnant again, I told the guy but he told me he didn't want to have problems with my friend, so I had to do an abortion again... 2 months ago, I met a guy on the beach, I liked him and we did it, and a while ago, I discovered that I was sick with AIDS. I am desperate and I don't know what to do! Please help me.

Note from the Director:
These are the results of ignorance of the sexual mystery and violation of the laws of God. Unfortunately, nowadays, love is confused with passion, and after pleasure, pain comes.

We invite you to prove to yourself these teachings by starting the courses on Practical and genuine Spirituality
geophilosophycourses@gmail.com 07063402246( CALL) 08108897647(SMS)
Re: Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
REFLECTION MESSAGE.

Katrina hurricane and the American catastrophe invite us to a serious reflection. During the total solar eclipse in 1999 the planets aligned to each other forming a cross in the space with Mars and Saturn in the lateral ends in which Mars means war (Nostradamus: “After 1999 Mars will reign”) and Saturn which means dead. In the upper end of the cross it was the sun eclipsed by the moon, which means that 1999 is the beginning of the final cycle of the humanity in which unconscious will be prevalent. In the lower end of the cross was the explosive and revolutionary Uranus. In the middle of the cross was the Earth planet, which should be crucified (i.e. it should pass through a big sacrifice end with wars, dead, unconscious, revolutions, etc.)

In August 25 2001, a sister from the course departed from her physical body dressed with her astral body to the Palace of Cosmic Justice and in the presence of divine judges and teachers, the teacher Anubis pointing toward a screen said: “The recurrence is coming by the law of Karma, reflect and pray in everything you will see”.

In the experience they showed her how the humanity has been progressively degenerated, we are living now in extra-time and the life in the Earth planet is preserve thanks to the mercy of God and a few human beings that are working in their freedom.

In the scene appeared the nations that will carry out the Third World War. It also appeared the Martian Paramathasayta with his teachings helping the humanity and many brethren spreading the Universal knowledge (Geophilosophy) in the middle of the war. In the screen it was shown the signs of the end of the times, which will occur in both the Heavens and the Earth.

The signs showed were frightful, for example in one of them she saw the world wide adorable twin towers falling like castles made out of decks of playing cards.

The scenes that came afterwards were frightening and terrifying and the humanity has no idea that they are going to occur; the humans will perish of thirstiness, hunger, intolerable hot, they will eat to each other like cannibals, etc. Finally, the extraterrestrial cosmic ships will come in order to save those who really deserve it.

The teacher Anubis was pointing out in the screen terrible earthquakes and gigantic waves. Suddenly she woke up very sad because she did not know in what century she was, she felt like she had been living for a long time. She had this experience before the two twin towers were destroyed.

The teacher, the Martian Paramathasatya, wrote a letter to a disciple in 1957, giving to him information regarding the big catastrophe that is coming. The title of the letter was: “The destiny of the Earth planet: a tragic reality”. In this letter the teacher tells the humanity about a planet called by some Barnard 1 which is 8000 times bigger than the Earth.

It is a gigantic, powerful world, six times bigger than Jupiter, and it belongs to the Tyler solar system. It rotates around the gravitational center of the Tyler solar system.
In celestial mechanics, Barnard 1 helps to make the poles vertical; it is a cog in the great machiner. The approach of Barnard 1 is at our door. When Barnard 1 passes close to the earth, obviously it will precipitate a catastrophe. The gigantic world possesses an extraordinary force of attraction and consequently, the fire of the volcanoes will leap out here, there and everywhere accompanied by earthquakes and tremendous tidal waves.

The approach of the barnard 1planet to the Earth will produce the progressive warming of our planet, with thousands of perished people and the melting of the polar ice which will dry the rivers and will stop the agricultural production. For this reason the hunger will increase all over the world. The hunger will bring more violence and wars.

He also explained that the inhabitants of this barnard 1 planet are subhumans and the aura of this planet is absorbing the souls which vibration is also bestial.

This planet have an influence of one eighth the journey of the earth around the sun and for this reason its intensity increases within a time frame of 46 days every year.
Although the scientists known this planet( barnard 1) they absolutely deny it. However, this planet will come and nobody will be able to hide it, because it will be seen at noon like another gigantic sun and then will be the end of this degenerated and perverse human race, as it is written in the prophecies of the sacred books.

The sacred book of Revelation refers to this gigantic planet (Revelation 8: 10-11): “When the third angel blew his trumpet, a large star burning like a torch fell from the sky…and the star was called ‘Wormwood’,… and many people died…”.

Before this catastrophe it will come the terrible Three World War, for which the atmosphere will be polluted with radiation. The war between the East and West will be horrible and China will kill millions of humans. The danger of China is frightful. The pale green horse (Revelation 6,cool drag behind himself the hell and dead. The Vatican will be destroy and the big cities from the world will be reduced to ashes. It will be blood and destruction.

The atomic power and the hydrogen bomb will produce terrible cataclysms within the end of the ages. The dramatic changes of the upper layers of the terrestrial atmosphere will produce terrible earthquakes and gigantic waves lashed out at the beaches.

The crops will be lost and even the fishes from the ocean will die. The money will have no value and the humans will kill to each other for a piece of bread.

Luke 21:23: “Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days, for a terrible calamity will come upon the earth and a wrathful judgment upon this people”

"The great famine which I sense to approach Often will turn, then will become universal so great and so long that they will grab roots from trees and the infant from the breast". Nostradamus (C.1:67).

”Likewise in the Atlantis continent was a chosen race, which was the seed for the present Fifth Aryan Race that actually corrupted inhabit upon the five continents, likewise I will say that today will form a seed for the Sixth Root Race. Likewise the Atlantis never believe to MANU VAIVAS WATA that the end of the times had been arrived and in eve of the catastrophe they had fun, ate, drunk, had sex and the following day were dead”.

”Likewise I will say that what I am now emphatic addressing will not be believed by everybody, and obviously many people will laugh saying ‘it has been spoken so much about the end of the times, and what?’ Peter the apostle itself spoke beforehand: ’In these days many iniquitous and corrupted people would be saying where is the fulfillment of your prophecies if everything remains like the first days of our ancestors?’”

”In their time, The Atlantis laughed from the catastrophe but when the revolution of the axis of the Earth occurred, the seas came out of their orbit and swallowed up Atlantis with all their millions of inhabitants”.

”Today again we are approaching to a big catastrophe. Like the MANU VAIVAS WATA I am warning you in the same way. I warned the Atlantis long time ago: the end of the time is approaching and the giant monster, the planet is coming toward the earth to swallow it up”.

”While I am talking in this way, I have the sense that many of you hold out on this and in secret you laugh but it is written: ‘whoever laugh from what doesn’t know, it is in the way to become an idiot’”.

"Thus, we should get ready. Earth, in these moments, is moaning, it is agonizing; all of this indicates disaster and in the long run, it will end in a frightful cataclysm. When we see the sun coming out more and more towards the north, we will know that the times of the end are near and that we march towards a catastrophe".

”Before the great final cataclysm it will come the time in which human beings from other Galaxies will visit us and will warn us very severely. If we do not be obedient to them, then it will be our end. Nevertheless, we will have the opportunity to listen the LAW and the ORDER. However the humans will not listen and will fall by the power of the SWORD of the “COSMIC JUSTICE”.

It is important to know that human beings from other planets and galaxies are not the monsters pictured in the movies, they do not want to conquer our world, they have not this mentality which is proper to us and for this reason our history has been full of bloody conquests, frightful wars, all because our desire of power and our terrible wickedness. The human beings of other galaxies have a civilization governed by the LAW and LOVE and they want to assist us because they know the terrible danger that it is approaching to the Earth planet.

Only a few will be rescued from this Great Catastrophe because in the Law of God righteous do not pay by sinners. Whoever destroy the evil that lives inside them, by killing their defects like anger, greedy, lust, envy, pride, laziness, gluttony, etc.; they will not fail.

The Third World War and the approaching of this planet will unbalance completely the Earth because the axis will move and the earth internal fire will enter in contact with the water causing continuously days and nights tremble in the planet accompanied by earthquakes, tremendous tides and mortal hurricanes. Obviously, it will be impossible to live under such circumstances and the people will go crazy throwing themselves toward the abyss. The Earth will get out of control, the Poles will become the Equator and the Equator will become the Poles. Those who have not been saved, will perish and it will be the end of this Race and “from this perverse civilization of vipers nothing will remain, not even stone upon another”.

“Therefore like in the Atlantis was formed a selected human seed, now we are making the selected human seed. I want to speak emphatic to the World Salvation Army. These messages should be spread around the world and to all the hearts”.

This email was received by a Brother..
”The reason I am writing is to tell a vision showed by our Blessed Virgin Mother ; in which she showed me in the Heavens images of sacred things used only by few people. After this she showed me the release from the asteroid belt of an enormous rock with a diameter of approximately 18 Km falling in the West and generating a great tribulation. Then I looked to the East, and to my surprise I saw a terrible hurricane lashed out everything. I was feeling very sad to see the people shouting. Then, the scene went to the north and I saw the sea where too many times we had fun lashing out a great part of this continent. After seeing all these scenes the order was to spread what I saw but she warned me that only a few people would listen to me. What striking me was to see the face of our Virgin Mother, completely sad. This is not the first time our Virgin Mother talks to me, also I saw her in June 11, 2003 and told me that the humans should follow the great spiritual freedom to help the humanity to prevent them from what is going to happen but we are still not obedient with her will. I would appreciate if you could spread this vision to help people to be aware what is coming very soon. Thanks, and that our Virgin Mother bless you all”.

If we look at this planet now from 8,000 millions of hectares of forest , only there are 3,000 left; from the first atomic bomb in July 16 1945 there were 2,040 nuclear assays; every year 17,500 species are extinct; the global warming is melting the masses of polar ice.

Scientists from Columbia University have publicly informed us that a gigantic fault exists along the bottom of various oceans, which was the cause of diverse telluric activities of past years. Such oceanic faults form a fissure about 90,000 kilometers in length, with a middle width of forty kilometers and an average profundity of two and a half kilometers. Scientific information states that these oceanic faults stretch from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean; and from the Antarctic Ocean to the Arctic Ocean.
These faults surround the American continent as well as the Asiatic continent, thus leaving in the center of such a frightening ring of submarine faults the entire Pacific Ocean.
Someday the earth internal liquid fire will enter in contact with this fault and the earthquakes will intensify each time more and more, until the day in which the most resistant layers will explode. All the cities and towns of the world will become ashes while falling like castles made out of decks of playing cards and a very strange Sound will come from within the depths of the oceans.

Look at what it is happening now:
As part of the unbalance of the nature and in violation of the Divine Laws it is estimated 100 millions of abortions a year in the whole world, kids assassinated by the surgery knife of the false science of the Antichrist; millions of women have been performed tube ligation and sterilization millions of men have been performed vasectomy; food and flour containing sterilizing compounds are placed on the market and given to the poor countries, 75% of the world governors are homosexuals, and in many countries particularly the called civilized countries the matrimony between homosexuals and lesbians is legal. The genetically modified organisms (GMOs), which are grafts between two souls in one body using bacteria and generating “new” vegetables and animals; even worse are the humans producing in laboratory which is a challenge to the eternal and divine. Other issue is the polluted seas and rivers, etc.

The invitation brethrens is to be conscious that we are living apocalyptic times and dedicate ourselves to the conquest of the Being working with the three factors of revolution of the consciousness: eliminating defects, transmutation of our sacred energy, and spreading these teachings in all the possible ways because it has the key for the regeneration of the human race. Remember who gives knowledge, receives knowledge!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Christian Faith / Debate; Is ISIS (islamic State) Islamic? / PASTOR WF KUMUIYI Of Deeperlife Church Storms Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.