Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram (67618 Views)

Must See: Kylie Jenner Entertains Fans With Her Sexiest Selfie Ever As She Holid / Don Jazzy Surprises Twitter Fans With Cash Gifts / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by willian10: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dats not her real account, her username is Tontolet not tontolet1
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by ajayiopy: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
I tot this girl was delivered at sinagogue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by sunsplash99(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
WHat do u expect from a person like her whose name is toto and dick

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Jochidinho(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
And this is a topic? undecided
Rokiatu your dp fit make guys park their Ferrari to look for five minutes.. #climbsugwutreetolookmore

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by megaik: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ladycloud:
...nah... there are half cup bras.. anyways... the outfit is nay for me.

Even tea cup bras and coffee cup bras too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by watchindelta(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
But some ppl say her boobies don fall! But does boobies I saw still make sense tongue tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by sweatlana: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tufiakwa!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Rajjah(f): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
What is it with NL n Tonto? Well I feel disgusted with that pix. Don't she know What is right with out being told?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by 1miccza: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:
Chai kiss

Just imagining things
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bros you see as the Son of Man just dey in own this pikin just dey cause temptation on this good easter?Ehn which kain wahala be dis see the boobs as e succulent come fresh chai!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na wa o!

And this will wow some guys...

Believe me, it disgusts me to pieces. I love to imagine the curves of a lady well concealed rather than see it all leaving nothing to my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by bamite(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Warridis ..jst tk a gud luk at sm1 future wifey..displaying her asset 4 d whole world 2 c...contunu
u dat is exposing ur legs nkor?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by HizMissy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
All this nairaland girl cursing and shouting. If u see what the do at night u will bow. There is even one that whenever she buys a new cloth, she will wear it, bend so how buttocks go show well and upload it, and people will be shouting and opening thread up and down
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by temisami(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't know wat it Means,portraying Godly mannner or devilish manner?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
I think this "" tonto Orubebe"they pay seun in dollas ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by delishpot: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiaaannnnn!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by KillaBeans(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
I dey smell jealousy ontop some girls head....Be proud and flaunt what you've got......#NiceBoobs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by tonte(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Warridis ..jst tk a gud luk at sm1 future wifey..displaying her asset 4 d whole world 2 c...contunu

Shebi it's not your boobs she's displaying?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by tclever: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Famorae:
grin shey omu niyen
no, it is ballon

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
81 Millions Nigerians now use Internet Services - NCC

Many more Nigerians spend on data subscriptions including you!

It's TIME to EARN massive INCOME from your Data subscription.

Rather than visit facebook, chat endlessly on whatsapp, flirt on badoo and 2go, brag on Linkedin, show swag on G+, etc.

Join and Build your Own Wealth Profile through The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS That PAYS!

Wouldn't you rather join us now?

Call/whatsapp: +2347062254195
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by cooluc(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sexy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by emmyblow: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
ara darada ada go. I don't give a dam. does tings no DE move me at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Benson123: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
She dey useless na she don work on her boobs so she nid sample am rubbish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by kinibigdeal(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
OCTAVO:
Saw this picture on her Instagram page. cheesy

SAG award candidate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
As e dy go now #tontobaby #sellingpoint #lookulooku
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by kinibigdeal(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=tonte post=32376531]

Shebi it's not your boobs she's displaying? [/quot grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by AsanwaKC(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
.nice....but
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by suxex4ever: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
rasheedbb16:
what you are looking at is just flesh. the real Brest is nipple :Pwhat you are looking at is just flesh. the real Brest is nipple
I prefer teat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Prodeegee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
I noticed two things tho

1. The leeft compartment is bigger

2. Rokiatu's dp would make a better headline

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.