Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram (67577 Views)

Must See: Kylie Jenner Entertains Fans With Her Sexiest Selfie Ever As She Holid / Don Jazzy Surprises Twitter Fans With Cash Gifts / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by oweman: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Those boobs is better suckeked in the dark they are already sagged .
Onu iya yi ti sunle , ada fun mimu ninu okunkun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzBreezy:
... Y, ur dick has expired too
wetin concern u with my di*ck? angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
over-rated booobs

i rate rokiatu's ass ova her boobs anyday grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by bosun11(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzBreezy:

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez !!!!!!!!!!!!!! no chil
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by sakieja(f): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
oloso mu standing,useless celebrity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Babe2sure(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
This na real super-duper entertainment for guys this easter o. undecided

Shameless celebrity!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by froshjay(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
nice tits duo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Gracyel(f): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Where's the boobs

Ask google or wear your glasses, you should be able to find them....yeye somebori!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by fyxboss(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

You can't wear bra with an outfit like that ...
Mayb if it was firmer it would look better

Still like her tho smiley
is that how u display asset that belongs to me too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
fyxboss:
is that how u display asset that belongs to me too

Lol wheres my bride price ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Imoobot(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
All this for what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by nephemmy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
See the boobs self...dem don come down!!! mtscheww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by fyxboss(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol wheres my bride price ?
u're the one delaying na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by kinibigdeal(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
OkeEsibe:
over-rated booobs

i rate rokiatu's ass ova her boobs anyday grin grin

Rokiatu!!! bad boy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by kinibigdeal(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gracyel:

Ask google or wear your glasses, you should be able to find them....yeye somebori!

Are you from india
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by monsterprick(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
good sight but wtf is those twin doing outside... if aisha and pej displays theirs, they can't be a wife of a president...make our girls and female celebs be a good role models and stop giving us unwarranted hard on... aba!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by adaxxy: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
She used stick on,its like paper you stick it up from the teeth up to upper skin it will firm up the breast.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by omojeesu(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pity, shame! The respect for the African woman has gone to the winds! Worse scenes will come until full nudity is accepted and celebrated. We started naked in innocence and were not ashamed. In sin, we realised our unclothedness, were ashamed and tried to cover up our way, with leaves, but God covered us up with flesh shedding blood. Today, it is ever increasing unclothedness without shame. May God have mercy on us all. (PLS I ENCOURAGE YOU THIS EASTER SEASON, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY, TO TAKE THE SALVATION MADE POSSIBLE BY THE SHEDDING OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS). Remain blessed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Gracyel(f): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Are you from india
Yes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by rkarang: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Third Leg rises like a nail... cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Maximus85(m): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm, clear throat......walahi, Dr10210 yaf been paid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nagxee: 1:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Too bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by zenonxi(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Warridis ..jst tk a gud luk at sm1 future wifey..displaying her asset 4 d whole world 2 c...contunu
madam shut up! U wey expose ur thigh for d whole world to see nkor,who don kill u,mtchew yeye dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Tonason: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
OCTAVO:
Saw this picture on her Instagram page. cheesy

Daughter of hell. Pump more silicon inside it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by wtfCode: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2015
where are the vaseline guys at?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by awesomeness(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
her boobs still look nice for her age,If you see some teenage boobs or some 20yr ole girl boob,you will know d real meaning of sag grin
Looks to me tho like one of d breasts is sagged, d one on d left. Tontos' right breast
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by EroticDesigner: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Misleading title.

I was hoping to see a naked body to self-service to.
All I see are cleavages.

Disappointed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by kayourcome: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
noting dey there..... na Just baby food
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ahhh ! :oAhhh ! Walahii I go yarn , walahi I don c sth . Buh y ddnt she let us c d whole funbags . Well someone pls help me tell her this , I bliv her close relative is readin me up . " Hmm I'd av loved if she fixes dox tweeny melons ryt on my face or use both to slap me tooahh ! Tooahh!! Did u hear dt sound toahh toahh !! Lol I'l b hapi at d end .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by SHOCK7(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzBreezy:
fine gal don't talk like dat?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by SHOCK7(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
pretydamsel1:
I love those boobz.

're u serious?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram by maureeoy: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
sameer1212:
WTF shocked I thought her boobs don expired ni o. Nice boobs though.

very funny,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos) / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.