Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) (42950 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Buhari Oil In The North Will Buried The Dead Pdp! / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by haywire1: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
FFK is/was Director in Charge of Media and Publicity. Ahmadu Ali is/was the DG. The late Dude was incharge of Taraba State.

Barcanista again shocked ,PDP dollar don finish nah, ibeg don't change ur mind on an Exile to Syria ooo

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by arsetalks(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
MightyD:

Hatred punch........
Are you an immortal.......
How is that hatred? I stated the obvious. They thought it was funny when they were wishing Buhari dead, they knew but never accepted the fact that no one knows when they are going to die. Same Buhari is now alive, 2 PDP members have gone before him.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by san316(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:

Lol

I guess it was same thing that affected some notable TANoids that blanked out after the election results were announced. When some came back, they started sounding heavenly cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by franchizy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:

Barcanista again shocked ,PDP dollar don finish nah, ibeg don't change ur mind on an Exile to Syria ooo

Why the hate on Barca, he only clarified my quote. Lets try to put the hate behind because he has his freedom of association moreover he is not living his life for you.

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by aforosco(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:

pls no name of the Author.Who wrote it
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by KwoiZabo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
BiHung:
he is not a bigot..i will do the same if the other guy is most competent...learn to be above board
I'm sorry for you guys. Google the story and you will know that the likes of Julius Nyerere were backing the Nigerian.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emmahunk:

Could that be what Prophet T.B Joshua was saying about a top politician dying few days after election results are declared? Hmmm, this Country is still blessed with some true men of God.
RIP to the dead
he always said it will happen in d night and it did he died at night. Glory be to God who sends his prophet and to God who delivers us

1 Like

Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by billyG(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
How many director general do pdp hav,hearing d news i thought it was ahmadu ali or Fkk sef.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by trytim100(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
if u say so
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
arsetalks:
How is that hatred? I stated the obvious. They thought it was funny when they were wishing Buhari dead, they knew but never accepted the fact that no one knows when they are going to die. Same Buhari is now alive, 2 PDP members have gone before him.
According to your statements, it seems you are the cause of their death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by yarnings: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can't just remember when he governed taraba state cus the first governor of taraba state in 1993 was REV jolly nyame then in 1999 won the governor ship election again so he was the governor till 2007 wen danbaba suntai took over from him before his former deputy took over from him who was later sacked by the court paving way for the present governor danladiā€¢
So when was he the governor of TARABA?
RIP
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by Gbemini(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Sabi PDP says Buhari will die hmm na PDP members dey die like fowl now,So sad R.I.P good man but put it at the back of your mind that PDP idiots kill u.
Re: Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) by ArcToyin(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
themilanway:
He died at 62 and 73yr old Buhari is still alive?

RIP to the dead
yet his party member were wishing him (Buhari) death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.