Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu (18646 Views)

Court Dismisses Udom Emmanuel’s Appeal, Voids Poll In 18 LGAs / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Jarus(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dyt:

Why did you have to stress yourself to modify
Its Tinubu
Oganla
Irunnole
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh Nl censored thi.ef.nubu?

Ambode joor
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jarus:

Ambode joor

Jimi ti GBE aje wa
Ambode ti gbabode

No be me talk am oo
I kuku hear am ni

#indifferent jor
No be say I go chop if any wins

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Btruth: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
This man again? shocked ..... You still have the record that the PDP lost the presidential election during your tenure as their chairman. Go and deal with that first. cool
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by galadima77(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
dont know about u guys, but here in niger state, pdp has given us all reasons to vote for the apc...and we shall oblige.

..............bunch of thieves and oppressors!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by justjify(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
garriboy:

We shall call him Ada MUMU Azu
grin Garri na you talk am oo
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by netmillionaires(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
eliment:
You made a mistake sir PDP will win in 37 states
na lie jare. With all the machinery at their disposal. Haba! PDP go win in 39 states jare.
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by kodlins(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
That traitor should go and sit down joor.

After losing in his own ward.

He should as well decamp to APC
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by vicadex07(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=14pt]Bunch of traitors!

undecided undecided

Delusion is believing any of their utterances.
Jona knows better now.[/size]

Its so unfortunate you're also a tribalist. So its Muazus fault that GEJ lost abi?
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
netmillionaires:

na lie jare. With all the machinery at their disposal. Haba! PDP go win in 39 states jare.
lol. You wiked

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by CHIAAGRO: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
IMMEDIATELY I SEE BENUE & KATSINA, I KNOW THE LIST IS FAKE! return to old winning ways in the FOOD BASKET? hahaa! WHAT FIGURE OF SPEECH IS THAT?
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Caseless: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
temitemi1:
[s]You are one of the suspects jaree lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided(northern conspiracy). GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!![/s]
where is that ur useless signature of 'gej till 2019'?
U were shocked and u are now passing blame abi?

Useless robot!
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by mrintelligent(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mr Muazu should please wake up ooooo. Come back ko, come again no
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Forwetinnah: 12:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Use to like this man. ..not anymore! One of the many snakes around GEJ.
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by soonest(f): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2015
See this Sell-out/ betrayer! Abeg commot for road make better people see road
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by bashit(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Muazu, did I hear you mentioning PDP winning Kogi State Guber., God forbid. We are tired of a sleeping governor. WADAmustgo
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by martinsoghenete: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
that can't happen in lagos state because we are voting APC and Ambode
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by austelright(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
So muazu still they talk, him that could not deliver his own polling unit talk less of state is saying they will win 24 States. kontunu.
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by SenatorJames(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
bvibesblogger:
Barely a week after conceding to defeat to the opposition party in the March 28 presidential elections, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Adamu Mu’azu has redesigned and schemed out the 24 states it will secure victory in Saturday’s, April 11, 2015 governorship elections.

Mu’azu, in a statement on Saturday urged the party’s governorship candidates to make sure the party wins in at least 24 states.

The PDP Chairman listed the states to be cleared by the PDP to comprise, Lagos, Imo and Rivers States, in addition to the 21 states currently controlled by the PDP namely: Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Benue, Plateau, Niger, Kogi, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Kaduna, Ekiti and Ondo.

Mu’azu, who described PDP’s candidates as “first class materials”, pointed out that the victory of PDP candidates at the elections would return the party to its winning ways.

“I urge the PDP faithful to pick up the pieces and ensure that we return quickly to our old winning ways. There should be no room for voter apathy that was a major factor to our losing the presidential election. While our opponents were savouring their famous victory, we should out flank them and corner at least two thirds of the states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is not an impossible target if we return to our elements with immediate effect. We have done it before and we can do it again. Nothing will be sweeter than PDP taking Lagos, our own Rivers State and Imo. Our candidates in these states are first class material who have fully penetrated the political structures of those states and are set to win,” he said.

“The reason is simple. Our party is used to bouncing back whenever we experience a setback. The key to winning the remaining election is heavy turnout and voting the PDP all the way. There should be no tactical voting. Be consistent in your support for the party. What we experienced in the presidential election is merely a hiccup which we must cast out in the gubernatorial polls. All PDP supporters must remember their pedigree, our track record and history of the party and the source of our electoral feats of the last sixteen years. We are the reason that democracy has taken root in Nigeria since 1999. This is something every member of our great party should be very proud of. We have only lost a battle but the war to bring our country to the highest level of democratic governance is still to be won or lost,” Mu’azu said.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/not-over-yet-pdp-will-win-gubernatorial-poll-in-24-states-muazu/#ReiJukO6wx7sG40X.99
Thank God he did not mention Oyo state as part of the dream state.

Please help me to tell Teslim Folarin that even Muazu did not believe in his victory.
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oga muazu, how market na?
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by KanwuliaJara: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP in DELTA! cool
The rest, not my consine! kiss

*time to celebrate with my sugar-sugar jor!!!!! cool
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by chic2pimp(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
We don't want PDP in Delta. Dem don tire us abeg
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by ollyruffy: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Muazu, how market? Una don win all the 36 states oooo.
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by fredoooooo: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
chic2pimp:
We don't want PDP in Delta. Dem don tire us abeg

Bros no worry , Come Lagos grin
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by chic2pimp(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bros no worry , Come Lagos grin

When I never get my own share of oyel money? Lai lai. Na to siddon dia kampe cheesy grin

But thing tire me jare. Every 4 years it's the same ol' story. We vote in PDP en masse hoping if not truly believing that this time around things will turnout differently only to be dissappointed yet again. The same set of old crooks and their croonies milking the Delta State coffers dry again and again. If I had i'd shoot the lot of em' starting with the useless pikin called "Asari Dokubo". To think that lousy tout actually passed through the four walls of a university is quite disheartening to say the least.
Re: PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu by fredoooooo: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
chic2pimp:

When I never get my own share of oyel money? Lai lai. Na to siddon dia kampe
cheesy grin

But thing tire me jare. Every 4 years it's the same ol' story. We vote in PDP en masse hoping if not truly believing that this time around things will turnout differently only to be dissappointed yet again. The same set of old crooks and their croonies milking the Delta State coffers dry again and again. If I had i'd shoot the lot of em' starting with the useless pikin called "Asari Dokubo". To think that lousy tout actually passed through the four walls of a university is quite disheartening to say the least.

SMH .... Its all about the Benjamin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand / Photos From Amaechi's Book Launch Yesterday Featuring Tinubu,Dangote,Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.