Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! (711 Views)

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Doctor Extracts Bottle Cap From Man’s Stomach With Condom (Video) / Doctor Please I Need Help On Itching Of Groining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! by dekronik: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
I shaved ma pubic region on friday morning. Normaly 3 or 4 days after shaving the regions begins to itch and scratch me. When I shaved on friday, after showering I applied Medicated Dusting powder in the area(for the first time in my life). After applying the powder the scrathing sensation began. Between yesterday and today I noticed some small rashes around my pubic region and my testicles. It seems my body is reacting to the medicated powder. I stopped applying the powder in the region today. What solution can I have for the tiny rashes please. The itching sensation is too much but I don't wana scratch.
Re: Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! by Lovetinz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Maybe this will help you, or others.
http://www.wikihow.com/Shave-Your-Genitals-%28Male%29
Re: Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! by funstufz: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hope there is no sore? If yes, Buy Acneaway cream and apply lightly twice daily and you will thank me later
Re: Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
am sorry there is nothing you can do..as you shaved it on Friday,normally you will have rashes,even if not so big..so there is nothing you can do,only to allow the rashes to grow their hairs back.unless there is something else you are not telling us..if there is not.then it normal.don't use any cream..unless it continues after the next shave..so thread closed..I have answered your question...

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! by dekronik: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
CHESTER48:
am sorry there is nothing you can do..as you shaved it on Friday,normally you will have rashes,even if not so big..so there is nothing you can do,only to allow the rashes to grow their hairs back.unless there is something else you are not telling us..if there is not.then it normal.don't use any cream..unless it continues after the next shave..so thread closed..I have answered your question...

THREAD CLOSED

Thank you. There is nothing I'm not telling you guyz(you can't lie to a doctor).

(1) (Reply)

Arctic Sea Omega-3 : Helps Your Heart Do Not Joke With It. / FMC Owerri House Unions Disagree With Medical Director / You May Need To Pay Attention To These Factors That Cause Premature Ageing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.