Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? (1581 Views)

Practical Ways By Which Christian Can Endure In Times Of Suffering. / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now, if a gang, or group of guys comes into your house, and asked after your son, your only son. And before then, your son who just came back from school, where with you in the house, seen them from afar, quickly imformed you that this people are coming after me, and that they wanted to kill me, please tell them that i have gone back to school. Now considering your faith as a christian, what would you do under that sircumstances, when they asked after your son, will you lie to them that your son is not at home,or you will tell them the truth, and you know where he is hiding? Please be sincere. Thanks You.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by delishpot: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
[url][/url]
Princewell2012:
Now a gang, or group of guys come to your house, and asked after your son, your only son. And before then, your son who just came back from school, where with you in the house, seen them from afar, quickly imformed you that this people are coming after me, and that they wanted to kill me, please tell them that i have gone back to school. Now considering your faith as a christian, what would you do under that sircumstances, when they asked after your son, will you lie to them that your son is not at home,or you will tell them the truth, and you know where he is hiding? Please be sincere. Thanks You.

Hian, that my son they want to kill fa? He is not at home it no lie. The son at home is the one that will not die young And before me. So yes. I will tell them he is not at home
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
As a born again Christian, this evil shall not happen to my son In Jesus name amen!!

5 Likes

Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wisdom.... Even the midwifes lied to pharaoh in the bible that no male child was born and God blessed them.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by phabuloz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Even God told ISAAC to tell the king that SARAH is his sister,so sometimes,lies are needed to be lied
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
my son? I will lie o. BTW they got no right to barge into my house looking for my son to kill. they mad
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akdegreat:
As a born again Christian, this evil shall not happen to my son In Jesus name amen!!
No body says it will happen to you, we are just trying to learn one or two things.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
phabuloz:
Even God told ISAAC to tell the king that SARAH is his sister,so sometimes,lies are needed to be lied
Good, now is there any thing like permissive and none permissive lies in the scripture?
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by lomprico(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
phabuloz:
Isaac key! U dey read ur own bible backwards?

2 Likes

Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by tpiadotcom: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
So, if you had more than one son, its somehow ok for armed robbers to come to your house and ask for one of them?
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by tpiadotcom: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akdegreat:
As a born again Christian, this evil shall not happen to my house In Jesus name amen!!

Concur.

Every evil machination and devil thought, return to sender in Jesus Name.

May any such sender be forgiven by God if not the devil, in Jesus Name, amen.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:
So, if you had more than one son, its somehow ok for armed robbers to come to your house and ask for one of them?
But you has'nt answer the question.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Concur.

Every evil machination and devil thought, return to sender in Jesus Name.

May any such sender be forgiven by God if not the devil, in Jesus Name, amen.

Yes o
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by tpiadotcom: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princewell2012:
But you has'nt answer the question.

You need Jesus in your life.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by phabuloz(m): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2015
lomprico:

oops,typographical error my man I meant Abraham
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by phabuloz(m): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Princewell2012:
Good, now is there any thing like permissive and none permissive lies in the scripture?
I feel there is cause we have seen cases in the bible,another is when God told Samuel to go and anoint David
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2015
phabuloz:
I feel there is cause we have seen cases in the bible,another is when God told Samuel to go and anoint David
So Did God Lie Then? And Did Samuel Not Acttualy Anoint David?
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by phabuloz(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Princewell2012:
So Did God Lie Then? And Did Samuel Not Acttualy Anoint David?
he did no doubt, but God made him lied about his mission cause it was unusual thing for him to visit people during that time of the year(read your bible you will understand better)
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
phabuloz:
he did no doubt, but God made him lied about his mission cause it was unusual thing for him to visit people during that time of the year(read your bible you will understand better)
The Truth Is That God Has Never Encourges Anybody To Lie In Any Way, Becos Abraham Did It And God Over Looks It, Does Not Me He Encourages Believers To Be Doing It. Moreso, I Dont Like People To Start Giving Me Old Testament, When Its Comes To The Issue Of Christianity. Tell Me Any Of The Disciples Of Jesus That Ever Lies In Any Way, For Whatever Reasons, Even At The Points Death, Please Just Mention One Person? Thank You.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by blackmartial(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
^^^Peter, denied Jesus three times.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Scholar8200(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
phabuloz:
God never said that!
Besides, no point lying. They are not toddlers that will simply march back to their den, they came probably on a tip-off and pretty high on something; since the person involved is grossly outnumbered, they will still ransack the house after a threat and the outcome may be more should he be found.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by malvisguy212: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Princewell2012:
Now, if a gang, or group of guys comes into your house, and asked after your son, your only son. And before then, your son who just came back from school, where with you in the house, seen them from afar, quickly imformed you that this people are coming after me, and that they wanted to kill me, please tell them that i have gone back to school. Now considering your faith as a christian, what would you do under that sircumstances, when they asked after your son, will you lie to them that your son is not at home,or you will tell them the truth, and you know where he is hiding? Please be sincere. Thanks You.
my son came back from school and saw a Gang of thugs coming to killed him,right? And he told me, if they come I should tell them he went back to school? Right? if truly he went back to school and I told them " my son JUST left for school" this is not lie.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Anas09: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Too many kids on NL. Suen shouldn't they be age vetting before admittance into NL? This little children with little brains. Shaking my head. Works away.
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Ayomivic(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Princewell2012:

Op which one is good, to lie or to save live? Even if he is not your son, which one is above other?
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by NumberOne2(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
phabuloz:

shocked Hmmm, God never told Abraham or Isaac to lie. Where is the scripture.

Princewell2012:

Jesus said you err cos you know not the scripture. I dont need to lie. Will go into my room and get my gun.

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. - 1 Corinthians10:13
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by Princewell2012(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
NumberOne2:

shocked Hmmm, God never told Abraham or Isaac to lie. Where is the scripture.

Jesus said you err cos you know not the scripture. I dont need to lie. Will go into my room and get my gun.

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. - 1 Corinthians10:13
I didn't get you exactly, you mean you will tell them that your son were hiding inside the house
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by plappville(f): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2015
phabuloz:

I don laugh here no be small...na typo error or what?.. grin grin
Re: Which Bornagain Christian Can Do This? by plappville(f): 1:01am On Oct 20, 2015
lomprico:

Funny.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Question: "What If You Are Wrong" / Our Churches Today With Overemphasis On Prosperity / Atheistic Threads: A Rehab Therapy For Victims Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.