Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) (16047 Views)

Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
fire every wia
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by sanandreas(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why should group of individuals gang up to destroy public building. Wrong political strategy. I think politicians are afraid of court cases.
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by mrtimycc(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
OP make I ask o, was that an inferno? If it was, did it burn? If it did, did it kill any body or just papers? Waiting for the answers before I go to bed!
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
cry
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by samy66: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=32386720]INEC office in Nwaorubi in Mbaitoli LGA of Imo State was raised down by fire in the early hours of today at about 1.30am. Speaking on the incident, the state Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) Gabriel Ada, said all the sensitive and insensitive materials kept in the building were destroyed in the fire. Mr Gabriel said that the fire might be due to an electric spark from a generating set.

Lolz..........
http://talkofnaija.com/politics/igbo-s-myopic-thinking-has-now-denied-us-senate-presidency-okorocha
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na wa oo. Spiritual problems for inec office nationwide. GOD, save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by sanandreas(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
sad
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
[s]
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]SEEMS THE IGBOS WANT TO COVER UP ALL EVIDENCES OF PDP RIGGING I NHE SOUTH YEAST undecided THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF BURNING EVIDENCES. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT REFUSE TO FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE CHANGE undecided[/size]
[/s]

IYA BEHAVE YOURSELF...

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Collynzo9: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]SEEMS THE IGBOS WANT TO COVER UP ALL EVIDENCES OF PDP RIGGING I NHE SOUTH YEAST undecided THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF BURNING EVIDENCES. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT REFUSE TO FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE CHANGE undecided[/size]
God Punish you and everyone related to you. The people shouting hate up and down are actually the hateful ones.
Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by ohans4u(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Imo people thought Rochas will be d saviour to safe imo lites from ohakims tyrant rule but we never knew he was of the same feather as his predecessors. ....
long live imolites Long live nigeria. .... We need change

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by naijafresh: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Everywhere will soon burn

GEJ's room in Aso rock will burn
Central bank budget monitoring office will burn
NNPC revenue collection department will burn
Nigerian customs revenue collection office will burn
PHCN revenue collection unit will burn
Debt Management office will burn
You name it, it will burn

Haba! Do they think we are stup.id
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Nimblemind(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt]SEEMS THE IGBOS WANT TO COVER UP ALL EVIDENCES OF PDP RIGGING
IN THE SOUTH YEAST undecided THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF BURNING EVIDENCES. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT REFUSE TO FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE CHANGE undecided[/size]
If someone say your comment is highly unintelligent, it'd be a gross understatement!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by lugado: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
mikeansy:
The record shows that Rochas is importing immigrants into Imo to vote under the guise of Rochas Foundation
so? what's bad about that? as long as they are nigerians and they have their pvcs

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by MoneyGreen(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[size=35pt]but PDP why now. Why must you burn the inec office?[/size] undecided
][size=35pt]I tire oh, bunch of arsonists! Jonathan should report to the nearest police station.[/size]
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by mimicious(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
What a rush
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by micronut(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
WoW..!! Friends I Got Free Data Pack Mobile Recharge in 5 Minutes From This Site Visit (y) (y) http://freedatapack.net/?ref2737
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Young03(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
########

ok.
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by bbjummy: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
You all know what you are doing
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Bowaley17(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
PDP¡gs I hail o... Change all the way...
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Apc can do that just to postponed the election,
But don't worry cos the election will comment as it was scheduled by the so called Jega.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by naijafresh: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
IN THE SOUTH YEAST undecided THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF BURNING EVIDENCES. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT REFUSE TO FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE CHANGE undecided[/size]

Tribalistic rhetoric is not welcome and is a sign of poor reasoning and moral backwardness, you have lost the chance to make an otherwise meaningful contribution to this post.

People do have a right to vote as they please as well so respect their wishes even if they did not vote for you.

Regarding your tribalistic ranting, it is the language of people like you that killed millions in Rwanda..Mend your ways.

Rhetoric : language that is elaborate, pretentious, insincere or intellectually vacuous.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
INEC should not tell us any story. We are removing okorocha on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by Regiblinkz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
IN THE SOUTH YEAST undecided THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF BURNING EVIDENCES. VERY HATEFUL TRIBE THAT REFUSE TO FORGET THE PAST AND EMBRACE CHANGE undecided[/size]
your foolishness knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Which of the party is @ work?
it's okorocha, whose evil plans will not work on April 11

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
Hmmm... Other things got burnt, but card reader wasnt affected.. undecided

Ojebi!!! lipsrsealed

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
MightyD:
Apc can do that just to postponed the election,
But don't worry cos the election will comment as it was scheduled by the so called Jega.
where was Abagworo at that time? Okorocha must leave Imo Govt house on May 29, no 2 ways about it

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by panicacid: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
if they like make them burn all inec offices in IMO state, a day to the election , Owelle has come to stay in Douglas house. IMO has woken up since last 4 years with APGA , it is time to plant your crops with APC , waiting for harvest time, unfortunately some are still in slumber waiting to be woken up . Good politics is more of predicting the future rightly.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by anssy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
like anaechi ike rochas , , they have one thing in common
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by flowbjones(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rochas Okorocha has performed tremendously well,haters can go and hug transformer. I am 100% sure he's winning again.

My Future Presido In Embryo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by mcprince32(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) by eyeview: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

This guy!
What is your problem with igbos? Everybody in Nairaland know you are a guy who constantly upload different girl's pictures as yours. You uploaded a picture you of a lady and when the true identity of the person was exposed,you have now changed it for an entirely different person.
As for the silly comment you made,it will not be dignified with a response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Kills 11 Cattle Rustlers In Katsina, Arrest 39 / Buhari Under Fire Over Arms Panel’s Exemption Of Dambazau In Latest Probe Report / Kennedy Ibeh Sponsors Bill To Regulate Cost Of Marriage In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.