Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo (1347 Views)

My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass / My Prophecy Came To Pass / Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by otemanuduno: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enough is enough! I can't wait any longer! Now is the time for me to start my own prophecy. I must be popular by all means. I know many Nigerians will follow me if I prophesy truth to them. I have waited for so long, now is the right time.

Every day, check this thread for daily prophecy. Especially political prophesies. Later I will give you my account number, so that after I have prophesied and it has come to pass, you can drop your money in my offering bag(bank account).

I won't tell you the source of my prophetic power; all you want is prophecy abi? So, relax and enjoy yourself.
Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by otemanuduno: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Prophecy 1:

Buhari and Osinbajo will successfully finish their tenure. They will do very very well.

Prophecy 2:

One great man of god will be totally disgraced before the end of the year.

Prophecy 3:

This month, Naira will appreciate.

Prophecy 4:

Wike and Patience Jonathan will have a very great disagreement with each other

Prophecy 5: Crystal Palace will play a draw with Manchester City tomorrow

Join me tomorrow for fresh prophesies. Till then, stay blessed.
Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by otemanuduno: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Welcome to Prophecy Column:

Remember, yesterday I prophesied that Naira will appreciate this month. As many of you who saw my prophecy yesterday, check Nairaland front page and you will see it there that Naira will appreciate this week.

Stay tuned as I give you more prophecies today. For those who wants to study petroleum engineering. There is a prophecy concerning that course soon. Stay tuned to prophecy channel on politics section.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by dafuturis(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Tell us prophecy about NYSC. When will they start paying the 39k stipend already passed into law.
Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by Kyase(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tell me, what will be my GP(cgp).
Of this past semester
Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by otemanuduno: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Back to my prophecy column tonight. Sit back and wait for more prophesies today.

Do you know that EVERYBODY, including you can be a prophet? All you need, just think and think and think and think. Then lay your back on your bed and prophecies will start coming before you sleep and then in your bed.
Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by FKO1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Man city lost ooo.. grin grin u just start ur ministry and u don already dey gbaguan

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by otemanuduno: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
FKO1:
Man city lost ooo.. grin grin u just start ur ministry and u don already dey gbaguan

Lol...the gates of sport shall not prevail against my prophesies. Actually I wanted to say Mancity will not win Crystal palace. I have a 'slip of fingers'
Re: My Prophecy Column - Politics & Sport(City to play draw with Crystal Pal. Tomo by FKO1(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

Lol...the gates of sport shall not prevail against my prophesies. Actually I wanted to say Mancity will not win Crystal palace. I have a 'slip of fingers'
really nigga. .. Slip of fingers. .? ? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pic.. President-elect GMB Arrive Bauchi Today! / Rivers State PDP Thumbs Police For Intercepting Amaechi’s “looted” Items / US University Names A Nigerian, Emeritus Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.