Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) (2447 Views)

Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) / Ururuka Road Aba Nearing Completion: Pictures / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Mile12...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2015
Owode...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Agric...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Omololu007(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Ikorodu road
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Yes, this is in Lagos State unlike a road in Cameroun that Abati tweeted was constructed by Jonathan in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2015
More pix: Agric ...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by dulux07(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Passed thru that road of recent, its very nice . Lagos state govt has really tried in terms of road development. Fed roads in lag r stil poor, thats y we need ambode/apc to win, so we can get full fed support. grin

15 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Scatterboss(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Wow.. Lovely. God bless Fashola.

Ambode 2015

6 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Islie: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2015
That road will ease traffic along that route which is terribly bad
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by san316(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Sai APC
Sai Fashola
Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2015
The contractor is doing a good job on the road.
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by OmebCruz: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
dulux07:
Passed thru that road of recent, its very nice . Lagos state govt has really tried in terms of road development. Fed roads in lag r stil poor, thats y we need ambode/apc to win, so we can get full fed support. grin
Broda ODE....ambode kor hamburger niiii
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by doctokwus: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Apart from the curves and bends,that has been one of most ambitious and well constructed road projects to have been undertaken by any govt in Nigeria.
Op,d long stretch of road itself is as good as completed. What is left is d also ambitious pedestrian bridges, and brt parks which have gone more than halfway.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by silverdam(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos is moving, Fashola is working, Ambode is ready. Agbaje is deceiving himself.

Yet these igbo people want to vote for Agbaje. Are they drunk or high on weed?

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by abokikhalifa: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
I think the igbos ar not use to this kind of roads....let us send them back to abia state...ambode is the man...fashola as don great work nd ambode will do more...the igbos can take jimi agbaje to abia state so or anambra to be der governor.....lol

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by sammyj: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
See change at work !!!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
It's high time some electorates see beyond tribal, hate and sentimental issues! Why would any sane person, host or visitor want to impede the developmental strides witnessed in lagos by voting for jimi agbaje?

Did it with Jonathan out of hate, it didn't work but u are still reluctant. Y'all should just do the right thing for once, not start crying foul of marginalisation after voting largely for the wrong person.

For continuous development in lagos, pls vote Ambode. Do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by asala1: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice road but your glass looks dirty.
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
OmebCruz:

You must be a saTAN.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by dulux07(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
OmebCruz:

SMH. I understand u were not properly brought up, but at least always try to put ur brain first before your hands n mouth, you have a brain for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
More.....

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
asala1:
Nice road but your glass looks dirty.

Noted! Rays frm d Sun added to tht...
Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by dulux07(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
silverdam:
Lagos is moving, Fashola is working, Ambode is ready. Agbaje is deceiving himself.

Yet these igbo people want to vote for Agbaje. Are they drunk or high on weed?

Dont mind them, they dont want to pay tax, very greedy set of people

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Benson...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by hefelove(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b][/b] grin Am sooo furking happy for this road! I do pass through dis road very well and knw aw bad and terrible d road were! Belle jux dey sweet me as I dey see the road nw!
EKO O NI BAJE O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sai Fashola!
Sai Ambode!
Sai Osibanjo
Sai Buhari
Sai APC!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikorodu garage...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 9:26am On May 09, 2015
Asolo...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 9:27am On May 09, 2015
Irawo...

Re: Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 9:29am On May 09, 2015
Ogolonto...

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List For President Buhari Unraveled / I Inherited N636bn Debt From Uduaghan– Okowa / Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.