Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Win Wike And Get #10m, Amaechi Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Win Wike And Get #10m, Amaechi Tells APC (683 Views)

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Wike And Get #10m, Amaechi Tells APC by Prinzo1(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Defeat Wike in his Ward and Get 10Million naira
Amaechi tells Rivers APC.

The governor stated this during a town hall meeting
with the members of the APC in rumuodara, ObioAkpor L.G.A of the state,According to the
Governor"Any one of you that win's Nyesom in his
ward(9) should come forward and collect 10million
naira from me.
Re: Win Wike And Get #10m, Amaechi Tells APC by hardywaltz(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
WikeD I just pity u.
Re: Win Wike And Get #10m, Amaechi Tells APC by otokx(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
WIKE must have done the needful in his ward unless, there is a grand plan to embarrass him.
Re: Win Wike And Get #10m, Amaechi Tells APC by mcdc: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2015
no way for you. pls use Rivers money for their interest and not to divide them.

(1) (Reply)

Help; I Don't. Want To Die. / Jonathan, Obanikoro, Jimi Agbaje Caught On How To Rigg The Lagos Election. - See / Jonathan To Evacuate Nigerians In Conflict - Torn Yemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.