Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice (1303 Views)

What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? / If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2015
I just want to ask us nairalanders this question because I see it as something that is becoming the other of the daaday among the youths and we simply use it as a cover up for our lack of self control and indiscipline .must u and I go up and down sleeping with different men and women before we can actually know who we are destined to spend the rest of our life with.why are we deceiving and are being decdiving by this dangerous phenomena. how many courses did you sample before finally deciding of the one that best suits you and how many of our fathers and fore fathers did you hear take this path that leads to failure and frustration in marriages.a stitch in time saves nine
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Oh boy you must sample o!
As soon as you have the approval of her parents to marry her. smiley
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2015
when u already have approval,I thought you sample before u make choices.if u have approval that means you have already made your choice and sampling is medicine after death
Brandnew2:
Oh boy you must sample o!
As soon as you have the approval of her parents to marry her. smiley
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2015
churchkilo:
when u already have approval,I thought you sample before u make choices.if u have approval that means you have already made your choice and sampling is medicine after death
Approval doesn't mean marriage exactly. Approval means they agree she dates you.

You need such approval in case of an exigency.
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Dyt(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Sa sa
Sample ur waist

cheesy cheesy cheesy

U don't have to sample if you have never tasted it
But when you a pro and decide to lay low, and then its time to get back to the game and you get yourself a dying half man/woman, tell me if you won't cheat
grin grin
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
and can u prove to me that people who sampled before getting married don't cheat,sampling is more like an evil seed u reap thereof it's fruit of cheating later in ur marriage cos u will never he satisfied with one woman
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Gboliwe: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
You are getting it twisted. When we say "sample" it's not like you said "sampling up and down" but when you are in a relationship, sex shouldn't be the basis. You develop friendship and when the time for sex/sampling comes, it's effortless. You just do it because you find happiness around the person.
I cannot marry a man I didn't sleep with before marriage. A good majority of men today have problems with their sex organs, I cannot mortgage my future, my urge for a man who can't make me sweat. I will have to sample. And if it turns out that particular relationship didn't end up in marriage, I will try another and when the time is right, I will sample again.

2 Likes

Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by jmoore(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ain't 'sampling'. And won't marry one that has been 'sampled'.

Tear rubber all the way!!!

3 Likes

Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by bebe2(f): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
You are getting it twisted. When we say "sample" it's not like you said "sampling up and down" but when you are in a relationship, sex shouldn't be the basis. You develop friendship and when the time for sex/sampling comes, it's effortless. You just do it because you find happiness around the person.
I cannot marry a man I didn't sleep with before marriage. A good majority of men today have problems with their sex organs, I cannot mortgage my future, my urge for a man who can't make me sweat. I will have to sample. And if it turns out that particular relationship didn't end up in marriage, I will try another and when the time is right, I will sample again.

grin my kind of gal, tell it as it is kiss
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
jmoore:
Ain't 'sampling'. And won't marry one that has been 'sampled'.

Tear rubber all the way!!!

I pity you.
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by jmoore(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:

I pity you.
I am allergic to pity. Keep it for yourself. You need the pity.
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
marriage isn't all about sex,though sex is necessary to ensure bonding but the main reason for marriage is for companionship and this u can outrightly determine by establishing a healthy healthy relationship.
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Gboliwe: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
churchkilo:
marriage isn't all about sex,though sex is necessary to ensure bonding but the main reason for marriage is for companionship and this u can outrightly determine by establishing a healthy healthy relationship.

Which kind yeye preaching is this one na? What did I say to suggest that marriage is all about sex?

Personally, I will not, can not marry a man who can't satisfy my sexual needs. And how would I know if he can if I don't "sample" him before the "I do" day?
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Which kind yeye preaching is this one na? What did I say to suggest that marriage is all about sex?
Personally, I will not, can not marry a man who can't satisfy my sexual needs. And how would I know if he can if I don't "sample" him before the "I do" day?
so u go about looking for a guy u can perform,how did he get to know to perform if not by sampling from one end of the world to another and u end up being used and dumped,what a reasoning
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Gboliwe: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
churchkilo:
so u go about looking for a guy u can perform,how did he get to know to perform if not by sampling from one end of the world to another and u end up being used and dumped,what a reasoning

I have never gone about looking for a guy. I always stay on my own when they come. And no, I have never been dumped the way you understand being dumped. If a relationship doesn't work out, we both move on. Sex was never the foundation.
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
and then every man keeps wondering how many you sampled before him undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by Amuga(f): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Put am here... E don done, put am here, e don done. At the long run, u marry the wrong person
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Amuga:
Put am here... E don done, put am here, e don done. At the long run, u marry the wrong person
not funny at all
Re: Must You Sample Before You Make Your Choice by churchkilo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yadoctora:
and then every man keeps wondering how many you sampled before him undecided lipsrsealed
and how many u are still going to sample after him

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Living With His Mother. help! / Happy Father's Day!! / Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.