Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? (734 Views)

FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun / Dickson: I Can No Longer Borrow To Pay Salaries / I will Perform Wonders In Lagos Ambode Assures Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2015
When i look at how much has been promised by APC and how much is really available, i cant help but ask how much will buhari borrow?

Those politicians who invested in APC will not be ready to hear stories. They want returns on their investment.

So how much do u think buhari will borrow?
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by midolian(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
He doesn't need to borrrow much..All he needs to do is to ensure all the looted funds are returned. Then, you ll know Nigeria is fvckin rich.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by mekaboy(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2015
midolian:
He doesn't need to borrrow much..All he needs to do is to ensure all the looted funds are returned. Then, you ll know Nigeria is fvckin rich.

If he threads that path, he will be impeached within 24hrs by both pdp and apc senators.
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by midolian(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
mekaboy:

If he threads that path, he will be impeached within 24hrs by both pdp and apc senators.
lol..you funny o! Is impeachment that easy? Is that a reason to impeach? Haven't you heard him mention a thing as that in his campaign promises? That's more of the reason Nigerians voted for him..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
1 naira undecided
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by mekaboy(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2015
midolian:
lol..you funny o! Is impeachment that easy? Is that a reason to impeach? Haven't you heard him mention a thing as that in his campaign promises? That's more of the reason Nigerians voted for him..

He said he wld draw the line. Those who have stolen in the past will go free, but no more looting as long as he resumes.
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by ogb5(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
This one you guys are creating distracting topics everywhere, no excuse o, all the promises must be met. Whether he borrows or not is not the issue.

Prophet Buhari should keep the promises.

He should remember to grow the foreign reserve, give 5000 naira per month to 20 million folks, feed school children, provide 24-7 electricity, stop all corruption, stop Boko Haram,

make 1 naira = 1 dollar.

Build the 2nd Niger bridge without tolls.

We are waiting for may 29 for the goodies to start rolling.
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by chidekings(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2015
midolian:

that one na campaign promises.....lets wait for the change.if buhari convicts tinubu,then i will take him serious.
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by chidekings(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2015
ogb5:
This one you guys are creating distracting topics everywhere, no excuse o, all the promises must be met. Whether he borrows or not is not the issue.

Prophet Buhari should keep the promises.

He should remember to grow the foreign reserve, give 5000 naira per month to 20 million folks, feed school children, provide 24-7 electricity, stop all corruption, stop Boko Haram,

make 1 naira = 1 dollar.

Build the 2nd Niger bridge without tolls.

We are waiting for may 29 for the goodies to start rolling.

kai,this man promise impossible things oooo
Re: How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? by mekaboy(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
chidekings:

kai,this man promise impossible things oooo

wait till he starts.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja (see This Salary Breakdown) / Igbo Claims To Have Founded Lagos,threatens the Yorubas / If I Had The Ear Of GMB Today,i Will Tell Him The Following 7 Things- Shamelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.