Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Come In And Pick A Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In And Pick A Phone (554 Views)

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Pick A Phone by nurey(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Sequel to this my thread www.nairaland.com/2238214/see-museum-phones-photos-attached which I created a lot of bruhaha and some people castigated me without even knowing me, so I have decided to give out some of the phones except two
1. The galaxy note because It can't be repaired and i have anoda so its like my spare part.
2. The sagem MC3000 it keeps a memory of me and my dad.

The rest if u fancy any, you can ask. Only the nokia C5 I know isn't working the rest were working prior to storage time

NOTE
You can only ask for one phone at a time, I stay in lagos, close to obalende and that's the pickup point.

Contact me for your choice and you have only 2weeks to make arrangement to pick it up. Thank you all for viewing.
Re: Come In And Pick A Phone by khassy(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
strolls casually into thread with orijin on hand

no imei here?

moves round

I want all the phone but I stay in Ilorin so how we go do am

you fit waybill am to me?
Re: Come In And Pick A Phone by nurey(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
khassy:
strolls casually into thread with orijin on hand

no imei here?

moves round

I want all the phone but I stay in Ilorin so how we go do am

you fit waybill am to me?

No P if you can foot the bill of the waybill.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me. I Want To Fix My Injoo Note Screen. Advice Is As Well Needed. / How To Unlock Telstra Iphone 6 5s 5c 5 4s 4 To Use On Other Sim Card? / Having Problem With My Sony Xperia M2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.