Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business (1226 Views)

The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by pussyphilia(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Nairalanders, please and please I am in dire need of a car to start a business. An FMCG company wants to engage me as a business partner but requires that I provide a car which I don't have for now.
Please I am appealing to you guys in the name of God to assist me in getting a good car that will be suitable for the business. A car that will be strong enough to cover the SE/SS regions on daily basis and can conserve fuel.
I am not expecting you to dash me the car, what I need is someone to sell me a car while I pay him/her gradually ( monthly) until the cost of the car is covered.
I know it's not easy to trust anyone let alone a stranger, but I just wanted to try.
Please if you are touched to help me, kindly indicate so I can pm you or you pm me please.
May God almighty enlarge your coast as you help.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
If I understand you correctly, if you need a hire purchase car?
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by pussyphilia(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
lonelydora:
If I understand you correctly, if you need a hire purchase car?
Yes dear. Please help if you can. I will be very grateful.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Well, as for a car strong enough to cover the SE/SS regions on daily basis with reasonable fuel economy.

I present to you; the undisputable 1996 Bmw E36 M3 Coupe.

As for the higher purchase; going by your moniker[pussyphilla] I doubt if anyone will take you seriously.

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Zoharariel:
Well, as for a car strong enough to cover the SE/SS regions on daily basis with reasonable fuel economy.

I present to you; the undisputable 1996 Bmw E36 M3 Coupe.

As for the higher purchase; going by your moniker[pussyphilla] I doubt if anyone will take you seriously.
fullstop!

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by fanex: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2015
you want run before you can walk. what happens if you have an accident with the car or the business get withdrawn form you? a good car fit for business you say? unrealistic expectation
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by pussyphilia(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have gotten a car already. Thank you guys for your concerns. As for the bros that made reference to my monicker. lol , my real life is never controlled by my nairaland life.
Anyway, I appreciate your concerns.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by pussyphilia(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
fanex:
you want run before you can walk. what happens if you have an accident with the car or the business get withdrawn form you? a good car fit for business you say? unrealistic expectation
You only thought about the risk without thinking about the benefits. I have already weighed the risks against the benefits and I am fully convinced that the benefits far outweigh the risks. I have equally put in place measures to caution the effects of such risks.
Thanks for your concern anyway.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by Homguy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Zoharariel:
going by your moniker[pussyphilla] I doubt if anyone will take you seriously.
you know after seeing his moniker, I simply imagined what would become of a car given to this dude on hire purchase, probably Makeshift broth.. Bro, using a different, less insinuative moniker doesn't guarantee you would get what you are looking for, but it would help people take you more seriously. IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by pussyphilia(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Homguy:
you know after seeing his moniker, I simply imagined what would become of a car given to this dude on hire purchase, probably Makeshift broth.. Bro, using a different, less insinuative moniker doesn't guarantee you would get what you are looking for, but it would help people take you more seriously. IMO.
Bro, even if my moniker was "Jesus Christ", you and many others would still not have helped. Those that help people don't look for reasons not to help.

If a helper had come on this thread, he/she would have tried to get in touch with me to know the real person behind the moniker, but none of them viewed the thread since they are few.

Thank God I have gotten a car through a great uncle of mine.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me With A Car To Start A Business by Homguy(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
pussyphilia:
Bro, even if my moniker was "Jesus Christ", you and many others would still not have helped. Those that help people don't look for reasons not to help.

If a helper had come on this thread, he/she would have tried to get in touch with me to know the real person behind the moniker, but none of them viewed the thread since they are few.

Thank God I have gotten a car through a great uncle of mine.
Homguy:
... Bro, using a different, less insinuative moniker doesn't guarantee you would get what you are looking for, but it would help people take you more seriously. IMO.
[quote author=pussyphilia post=32470531] you skipped this caveat in my ealier post. By the way, the good thing is you have gotten what you wanted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Fairly Used Hilux. / My Corolla Sports 04 Makes Noise At 60km / Please What Car I Can Get With 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.