Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed (967 Views)

Hottest 10 Hausa Rappers 2016 / Record Labels Recommended Artists To Be Signed / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Neldrizzy(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Are you talented?? Can you sing, rap or good in modelling?? SummerTime Entertainment is looking for the above mentioned to get signed. Add this pin to get full info 32939ADB
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Fabdedon(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Nelly what about Local Rappers grin
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Neldrizzy(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Fabdedon:
Nelly what about Local Rappers grin
Lollzzzzz madman.. If they good, no problem
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
how much is the salary monthly pls?
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Fabdedon(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
madam... You first of all contact him before you discuss the pay ma smiley
hope you did enjoy the easter?
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Neldrizzy(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
add that contact over there and get the full info.
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Fabdedon:
madam... You first of all contact him before you discuss the pay ma smiley
hope you did enjoy the easter?
i jx wana knw first, cox anyfin less than 150k is nt ok 4 me o grin
I rly enjoyed easter smiley wat of u?
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Fabdedon(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i jx wana knw first, cox anyfin less than 150k is nt ok 4 me o grin
I rly enjoyed easter smiley wat of u?
hehe if de pay u 150k how much dem go sell the music think kind time wea alaba boys de on the lookout smiley
Yeah enjoyed it too
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehe if de pay u 150k how much dem go sell the music think kind time wea alaba boys de on the lookout smiley
Yeah enjoyed it too
lol. I'll try it.

1 Like

Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by danbrowndmf(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=Neldrizzy post=32403311]Are you talented?? Can you sing, rap or
good in modelling?? SummerTime Entertainment is looking for the
above mentioned to get signed. Add this pin to get full info 32939ADB
[/quote] What of People who dnt hv a BB pin na
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm.... wel its a pretty nice idea.... gonna try it out I guess.: The main ish z how genuine is it.... No hard feelings... just saying
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by denedene(m): 2:47am On Apr 08, 2015
so I'm a good rapper Ko! but I hardly find the right beats and money de do man strong thing
Re: Singers, Rappers, Models Needed To Be Signed by Westlife2013(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage – Adura (prod. By Don Jazzy) / Download Latest Olamide – Wavy Level / Music Premiere : Don Kesh - Aduke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.