Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? (910 Views)

Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Eating Meat / Why Humans Are Not Physically Created To Consume Meat / Easter: Pizza I Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? by saiprojects(f): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sorry long post, please pardon me..

OK so I am a christian and I said to my hubby on Friday that we aren't supposed to eat meat on good friday due to the saying that we are eating the flesh of Jesus.. He made me realise something "He said babe are we eating jesus in the flesh? It says in the bible (last supper) Jesus himself said eat this bread as a symbol of his flesh and drink this wine as a symbold of his blood" My hubby insisted that we can eat meat and all that is a myth. My cousin preached for me for hours as I ate meat lol; please educate me more Nairalanders, no abuses please oh :-)

By the way I made this for my cousin as he refused to eat meat lol.. Its Vegetable Fritata aka Veggie Omelette..

recipe here:-http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/04/vegetable-fritata-italian.html

Re: The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? by AKMoney1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
I just ate ponmo, is that a meat too? grin grin
Re: The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? by saiprojects(f): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol, you're too funny grin
AKMoney1:
I just ate ponmo, is that a meat too? grin grin
Re: The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? by kristen12(f): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op, how did Ɣ☺ΰ make it?
Re: The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? by saiprojects(f): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: The Myth Behind No Eating Meat During Easter.are We Eating Jesus Physically Tho? by tomelistic(f): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Pple misunderstand this whole meat tin. It doesn't v anytin to do with jesus flesh and all dat. Ash wenesday and good friday r days of abstainance n self denial, and knwing that pple can't do without meat in everymeal dey eat, church used it as a general form of self denial for everyone. But for dose pple like who don't eat red meat on a normal day, we find sometin to deny ourselves of like entering bus to wrk instead of driving, etc. Pls my dear is just a personal tin u can choose to eat meat and deny urself of sometin who valueable to u dan meat.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Effect Of Food From The Microwave To The Body? / Do You Remember Using Any Of These Bottles To Celebrate Your Birthday (photo) / Jollof Rice: Jollof Wars, Nigeria, Ghana Or Senegal Which Is Best ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.