Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is It Possible For The Naira To Go Back To #167.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For The Naira To Go Back To #167.? (681 Views)

What Happened To The Naira Swap / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For The Naira To Go Back To #167.? by holicalpha(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please guys,I need you answers on this question......

Is it possible for the naira to go back to #167 equivalent to $1 ofcus before October this year.

Mods please help out.
Re: Is It Possible For The Naira To Go Back To #167.? by wilsonl: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't think it is possible a the price of crude oil cannot bounce t even 90 dollar a barrel this year. Nigeria has not other main source of revenue and before they can get another reliable source of revenue, it will take like 2-3 years if implemented at steadfast.
Re: Is It Possible For The Naira To Go Back To #167.? by makzeze: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
The value of Naira to dollar depends on oil price. The price is still low. Mind you, Iran sanction may be lifted by June and it means pumping more oil to the world market and invariably will affect crude price bringing it down to may be 35-40 USD per barrel.

Except as the poster above me stated, we devise other means of export revenue, the Naira will be dependent on crude price.

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Lures Subcribers With #200 Airtime / I Want To Open My Biz, But Association Says I Can't. / Konga In Trouble As Vconnect Could Be Nigeria’s Largest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.