Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? (1291 Views)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / Buhari Speaks At The Tackling Corruption Together Conference In The UK / Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
It was very obvious how active the millitary and Mr President has increased their efforts aggressively in brigning the BokoHaram menace to an end about six weeks to the recently concluded election.

As at then, we heard news like' the millitary recapture Gwoza, fighter Jets has been distributed to invade BH's camp etc.

But reverse is the case now after the election. Just today, it was reported that many innocent citizens have been killed in Borno, their houses razed to dust.

Where are the millitary?

Many now said GEJ is a hero, does a Hero play politics with the life of his citizens?

Please Nairalanders, can we now say all GEJ needed was the votes but not caring about the lifes of the citizens he took oath to protect?

What do you think of this new found Hero? President Jonathan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by temitemi1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Waiting for our "change agent" to come n end it within 2 months as promised by our new presido grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by richol(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
because uve taken weed and cant see
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Waiting for our "change agent" to come n end it within 2 months as promised by our new presido grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
Ironically, you mean GEJ is waiting for more people to be killed until the CHANGE AGENT arrive?

How I wished you are one of those Northerners affected by this. I think you will be even happier to call him your hero.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cc: PassingShot, Gbawe, Omenka, Ibnsultan, egift

1 Like

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Because some PDP members are the major sponsors of boko haram...

PDP is boko haram,boko haram is PDP -late general azazi....

Boko haram are in my cabinet -speech made by goodluck jonathan .........

I don't trust the vice president called namadi sambo especially since when he made that foolish statement at a rally that people should not vote for prof yemi osinbajo because he is a christian!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by egift(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by egift(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:

First, it has been proved Buhari did not mention 2 months when he promised he will tackle insurgency. APC had even issued an office statement to that effect. But all ye TANiods have decided to continue your campaign of lies. Is this the type of shamelessness we are going to endure as PDP play their opposition of destruction?

Secondly, you should help Jonathan park his loads as we told you long ago.

Finally, Buhari is not even sworn in, you guys are already sweating profusely.

6 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
@egift, temitemi1 is not worth your reply. GEJ has done a lot of damage to his bra*n.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by egift(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
medamillion:
@egift, temitemi1 is not worth your reply. GEJ has done a lot of damage to his bra*n.

Thank you. Often times one just try to correct them, but it seems their mind is made up on anarchy.

Thanks for your advise.
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by PassingShot(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:

Bot, it's obvious that you've been reprogrammed. However try to make use of your hearing sense in order not to compound your problems.

What GMB said was "to end the insurgency in few months" and not the two months you sore losers have been shouting about.

1 Like

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by themilanway(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
You mean you took a man who waited till 6 weeks to an election,after about 13'000 lives lost,thousands displaced,home,properties and live stocks worth millions of naira lost and destroyed serious?

A man who $700,000 was found in one his ministers home?

He was only fooling himself and his gullible supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
@PassingShot, did you just say someone has been reprogrammed? I laugh in French
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by omenka(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very simple. The surge in the crackdown was a political currency meant to purchase votes, but since the people wouldn't have none of it, it has been abandoned altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by deniyor: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its all politics. They are playing politics with Nigerian lives.
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by PassingShot(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
medamillion:
@PassingShot, did you just say someone has been reprogrammed? I laugh in French

Of course nah! It used to be GEJ till 2019 and we know what it is now. grin
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by PassingShot(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
Very simple. The surge in the crackdown was a political currency meant to purchase votes, but since the people wouldn't have none of it, it has been abandoned altogether.

My thinking too.
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
@Omenka, this is the same person some ill-minded people call their HERO. The ELECTION president
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
I believe it was all politics.

Meanwhile, GMB owes no one any explanation about how he will rule. His role begins on 29th May and his works will speak for him. If God tarries and he performs well, he will be voted in again. If he doesn't perform well, the same people who voted him in will vote him out, as they did for his predecessor.

I however strongly believe that he has what it takes.

We all know that failure loves company, so PDP apologists will be praying for him to fail, as they have.

GMB and APC must ignore any pointless noise or distraction from the opposition and focus on rebuilding this great nation.

#No time for exchanging words with a clueless opposition.

1 Like

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
I believe it was all politics.

Meanwhile, GMB owes no one any explanation about how he will rule. His role begins on 29th May and his works will speak for him. If God tarries and he performs well, he will be voted in again. If he doesn't perform well, the same people who voted him in will vote him out, as they did for his predecessor.

I however strongly believe that he has what it takes to rebuild this nation.

We all know that failure loves company, so PDP apologists will be praying for him to fail, as they have. GMB and APC must ignore any pointless noise or distraction from the opposition and focus on rebuilding this great nation.

#No time for exchanging words with a clueless opposition.
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
^^ True talk bros
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lmao.
Believe the N.A at your own peril! grin grin
Feeding us false info while nigerians die under their care in thousands. angry angry
No wonder they arrested the aljazeera journalists who may have recorded the truth about their lies.

What Jonathan couldn't accomplish in 6 yrs!! I never believed all those fake news making the waves then, not surprised most people, especially pdp sympathisers did . Funny species indeed!

Only God knows how bad it is, because I believe the numbers of casualties are usually downsized by the N.A, to halt any form of criticisms from the governed.

I just hope BUHARI fires all the service chiefs! Fat bellied modafuckers! !

2 Likes

Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by san316(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
That crook. The TANoids should come and explain.
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank God the evil called "GEJ" has been stopped, all Northerners would have been history by 2019 because he would not need any vote by then.
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:
That crook. The TANoids should come and explain.
The last time I checked, TANoids are not longer in existence. Lols
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
medamillion:
It was very obvious how active the millitary and Mr President has increased their efforts aggressively in brigning the BokoHaram menace to an end about six weeks to the recently concluded election.

As at then, we heard news like' the millitary recapture Gwoza, fighter Jets has been distributed to invade BH's camp etc.

But reverse is the case now after the election. Just today, it was reported that many innocent citizens have been killed in Borno, their houses razed to dust.

Where are the millitary?

Many now said GEJ is a hero, does a Hero play politics with the life of his citizens?

Please Nairalanders, can we now say all GEJ needed was the votes but not caring about the lifes of the citizens he took oath to protect?

GEJ was never a Hero...
Dose calling Hero really need to check there brain.....
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by medamillion(m): 2:00am On Apr 07, 2015
PDPians come and defend your HERO
Re: Why Has GEJ And The Millitary's Role In Tackling Bokoharam Reduced Now? by Rawani: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2015
One of the revelations I anticipate upon hand over are details of the government's sabotage of the war on terror, and it's involvement. The inept failures must have inadvertently left a paper trail that the incoming administration can sniff around. The several discreet arms purchase including the busted one with pastor bling-bling must be investigated as well. Jonathan's deceit might still send him to jail for war crimes...we eagerly wait.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Update Result Of All Abia State Supplementary Election. / Igbo People; Things You Should Know About Nigerian Politics / Caption This Picture Of Gov Oshomole And New Wedded Wife Lara With Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.