Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Age And Sex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age And Sex. (2973 Views)

Love And Sex Never Sustain Marriage - Majid Michel!!! / 5 Good Reasons Wh!le Lad!es Stay Upto 30years Of Age And Yet N0 Husband / I Do Not Understand Somethings About Feelings, Emotions, Love, Marriage And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age And Sex. by suggyspic: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have decided to share this here not for nairaland members to start any form of insult on my Grandfather but for knowledge purpose. My Grandfather is 84years, very strong and still chases younger ladies (35 - 48) like his life depends on this ladies. Yesterday i went visiting and work into him and the lady making out in the palour. I left in annoyance, wondering what he tells this ladies that they still follow him. . This is not the first time i have meet ladies coming out from his house. At his age, won't the frequent sex affect him or does it make him stronger.
Re: Age And Sex. by crackhaus: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
I doff my hat for your grandpa, let the ancestor enjoy what remains of his mortal life.

12 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let him not meet young gals oo
For he will have coli
cheesy cheesy
Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol grin funny thread.

He must be a fine looking man and a smooth talker.

May he live long! smiley

Make sure he goes for medical checkup regularly so you won't come back and say your grandpa died on top woman. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
suggyspic:
I have decided to share this here not for nairaland members to start any form of insult on my Grandfather but for knowledge purpose. My Grandfather is 84years, very strong and still chases younger ladies (35 - 48) like his life depends on this ladies. Yesterday i went visiting and work into him and the lady making out in the palour. I left in annoyance, wondering what he tells this ladies that they still follow him. . This is not the first time i have meet ladies coming out from his house. At his age, won't the frequent sex affect him or does it make him stronger.

What of your grandma?

Since your grandpa is still active, let him marry a widow/divorcee If he has the means to care for them

He is old and should be an example to you his grandkids instead of fornicating about.

4 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
"There is no passion to be found
playing small - in settling for a life that
is less than the one you are capable of
living." ~ Nelson Mandela

Even Nelson Mandela couldn't but agree with your Grandpa. Your Gramps is a G, man.

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by Onozboy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mod do the needful

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by slimyem: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
I only hope grandpa does not impregnate one of these women and then leaves the burden for his children to bear....

2 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol, are you serious? is your grandma alive? if not, your grandapa's a G. may he live longer!
Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
bukatyne:

What of your grandma?

Since your grandpa is still active, let him marry a widow/divorcee If he has the means to care for them

He is old and should be an example to you his grandkids instead of fornicating about.
omashey o bukky.age no fit change a he-goat

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by suggyspic: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
I believe its his way of life. Grandma is long dead, and he is been taken care of very well. Most of these ladies i believe is taking advantage of him. Milking him of the goodies his children alway bring to him.
Re: Age And Sex. by quivah(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that's rude.. that's someone who could give birth your father!

6 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by 5minsmadness: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
suggyspic:

[size=20pt]Leave the man let him enjoy his life! [/size]
Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
quivah:

that's rude.. that's someone who could give birth your father!
really? undecided

Na now you remember age. Does sshagging have age boundaries when an obuko is concerned?

3 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by quivah(f): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
really? undecided

Na now you remember age. Does sshagging have age boundaries when an obuko is concerned?
age has no relationship with sex..any body regardless of age can have sex with as many people as possible...and because he's a 84year old man sleeping around equate him to your level of name calling?

if you don't respect his age, respect the fact that he's someone's father!

its as if the op made that clear
I have decided to share this here not
for nairaland members to start any
form of insult on my Grandfather but
for knowledge purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
quivah:

age has no relationship with sex..any body regardless of age can have sex with as many people as possible...and because he's a 84year old man sleeping around equate him to your level of name calling?

if you don't respect his age, respect the fact that he's someone's father!

na im type dey sleep with 11year old pikin.if you expect me to say sorry you will have to wait for me to grow pheneese before I say sorry

3 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by quivah(f): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
no one has answered the op's question
At his
age, won't the frequent sex affect him or
does it make him stronger.

if your dad has been this way right from time, I don't see how his age will make him change. so stop being disappointed cause hes having sex at that age..im pretty sure you are only bothered with the age and not the immorality.. you have two options:
1. leave him to his game
2. get him a wife
3. keep praying he doesn't die on top his game

either of the three, its your burden to carry..when any problem or pregnancy or death arises. your pa will obviously leave it to you.

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by quivah(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
na im type dey sleep with 11year old pikin.if you expect me to say sorry you will have to wait for me to grow pheneese before I say sorry
why should I expect a woman who insulted someone's father openly to have the dignity of apologising

just letting you know you don't have to always show you are rude and uncultured

#peace madam

5 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
quivah:

why should I expect a woman who insulted someone's father openly to have the dignity of apologising

just letting you know you don't have to always show you are rude and uncultured

#peace madam
whatever undecided
Re: Age And Sex. by 7footre(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Haa guy free the man make him flex wetin remain for him life o jare... what's sauce for the geese is sauce for the gander.
Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
That's someone else's grandpa you're addressing. Even if you were getting paid to comment, there are things you should not say. No manners, whatsoever, smh.

4 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by MARKone(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
bukatyne:

What of your grandma?

U wan make the man finish the old woman with his wrinkled Jabulani, i.e, assuming she is still alive. OP is overreacting at least he has not raped anyone, from the look off things, it appears consensual. To me it is encouraging at that age my fellow man still dey perform, he should just consider his health, other than that, he is good to go cheesy

OP dey vex because him 86yrs old grandpa dey carry babe pass am.

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Timbuktou:
That's someone else's grandpa you're addressing. Even if you were getting paid to comment, there are things you should not say. No manners, whatsoever, smh.
like i said and I repeat

W H A T E V E R
Re: Age And Sex. by zeb04(f): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2015
As long as his sexual relationship is with mature ladies,I see no problem there moreover,hs wife is dead.

On the flip side,Let's desist from judging people with our own moral code.

Op why do you bother about who your grandpa shares his financial goodies with! He isn't being robbed,he is a grown man. It is consenual.

1 Like

Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like i said and I repeat

W H A T E V E R
Lol. You're permitted to be wrong, sweety. People tend to raise eyebrows when you refuse to accept your failings. Like you said, though, whatever.
Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. You're permitted to be wrong, sweety. People tend to raise eyebrows when you refuse to accept your failings. Like you said, though, whatever.
yes worefa. If them like let them raise nose too not only eye brows

Re: Age And Sex. by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Me too I have raised my own eye brows too tongue

Re: Age And Sex. by bukatyne(f): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2015
MARKone:

U wan make the man finish the old woman with his wrinkled Jabulani, i.e, assuming she is still alive. OP is overreacting at least he has not raped anyone, from the look off things, it appears consensual. To me it is encouraging at that age my fellow man still dey perform, he should just consider his health, other than that, he is good to go cheesy

OP dey vex because him 86yrs old grandpa dey carry babe pass am.

He is not good to go

He should be an example to his kids and grand kids....

Since he is still very much active, he can marry an older woman (50s) who does not want kids so they can dangle together.

4 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm surprised that everybody is hailing him.

If it was to be a woman, all the stùpid hypocrites on this thread will scream how bìtchy and promiscuous Nigerian girls/women are.

Anyway, to each on their own.

I'm even astounded that men who quote bible for us when the subject of feminism is brought up is supporting fornication/adultery. Like seriously? cry

Oh well! Hypocrisy abounds everywhere.
I've grown a thick skin and nothing can deter me.

3 Likes

Re: Age And Sex. by Mintayo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny I do not believe the op! 84 and still doing all that stuffs? 84 not 54 for God sake!
Heart attack, high bp, cardiac arrest and all these ought to knock the man out! undecided
Re: Age And Sex. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

He is not good to go

He should be an example to his kids and grand kids....

Since he is still very much active, he can marry an older woman (50s) who does not want kids so they can dangle together.
And why should he be marrying on fifty year olds and over? What's wrong in him picking a 30 something to get it on with or even a nineteen year old?
Re: Age And Sex. by bukatyne(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Timbuktou:
And why should he be marrying on fifty year olds and over? What's wrong in him picking a 30 something to get it on with or even a nineteen year old?

30 or 19 to 84+ ?

Fear God

1. Such a woman is too young for him and will still be in her productive years. We don't wants kids now, do We?

2. What happens when the man dies? A widow for life

3. That seems to be his preference

Would you advise a 19yr old or 30yr old to marry him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Only Ambiverts Will Understand These / Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.