Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? (908 Views)

Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Contenders For 2015 Ballon D’or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by MrPatoh: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Have your say?
Re: Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
The prolific,veteran former manchester united now real madrid ACE. Cristiano ronaldo (Cr7. This is not about the 5goals against granada you can see that adrenaline no dey sleep for the guy body, spending time doing advert,cutting hairstyles, relaxing in the beach yet banging goals. Time will tell who the last man will be, remember BALE goal was denied on account of offside during El classico what should have been a game change. Them go hear am.
Mind you abi chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by MrPatoh: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
I quite agree that Ronaldo scores goals but this is not about the goals, its all round performance which I dont see in him.

An European player will definately carry the crown.
Re: Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by dhabrite(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
it would definitely be Lionel messi.he has shown in recent games while he is arguably the best player ever to grace the game though with a stiff competition from Cristiano Ronaldo,who I think is magnificent.
Re: Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by MrPatoh: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2015
Aside Lionel Messi players like Arjen Robben and Eden Hazard have been magnificient so far.
Re: Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2015
It's definitely between Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi

This years champions league has a huge role to play in it.
If either of the player's teams win the champions league, it gives that player an edge.

You would also look at laliga performances, who wins the golden boot, which team wins the laliga and what not.

I just hope it's Ronaldo though.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Will win the 2015 Ballon d'or? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
missclasssy:
It's definitely between Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi

This years champions league has a huge role to play in it.
If either of the player's teams win the champions league, it gives that player an edge.

You would also look at laliga performances, who wins the golden boot, which team wins the laliga and what not.

I just hope it's Ronaldo though.....
MTCHEWWWWW!

(1) (Reply)

WWE News And Events / Mayweather: God Doesn’t Want Pacquiao To Win(pix) / Barcelona Vs Juventus : UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL (3 - 1) Goal Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.