Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Pastor Killed Me With This Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Killed Me With This Sermon (593 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Help! My Pastor Hates Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Killed Me With This Sermon by leonard10: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
MY PASTOR ALMOST KILLED ME WITH THIS SERMON

1. that u are not recognized in the church and can't be valued in the church if you haven't made it or succeed in life....

2.that students that uses blackberry in the church are thieves... that how can your parents be huzzling around to fund you and be using blackberry.
3.u don't have a part in the ministry if u aren't educated.....

PLEASE SHOULD MY SERVICE IN THE MINISTRY BE BASED ON MY QUALIFICATIONS......
Re: My Pastor Killed Me With This Sermon by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: My Pastor Killed Me With This Sermon by toyeoye(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your pastor na learner

(1) (Reply)

Top Muslim Body Urges Protection Of Syria’s Palmyra / Faith Fighting / {$2015} Ramadan Special Naats Ringtone Free Download - See More At: Http://eidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.