Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat (725 Views)

Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / Insight: Why Nigeria's Restive Oil Region Will Only Accept Jonathan - YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat by 9jaroof(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
A patron of the National Council of Muslim Youth Organisations (NACOMYO) and chairman, Oyo State Muslim Community, Alhaji Ishaq Kunle Sanni, has warned leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front/Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPSF/NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, against fomenting trouble following the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan in last presidential election.

Sanni gave the warning in an open letter to Dokubo while reacting to the former militant’s threat to wage war against Nigeria if Jonathan loses and also describing retired General Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the presidential election as a conspiracy by the North and South West against the Niger Delta, South East and the Middle Belt geo-political regions.

He advised Dokubo against the dangerous and needless adventurism to take arms over an election in which the contestants have been unprecedentedly magnanimous with President Jonathan historically accepting defeat and Buhari extending a hand of fellowship to him.

In the letter Sanni said: “Our friends think that I am one of the closest persons to you. An affirmation of that truism is that my house is seen by your family as their second home. You would be wondering why I am going public since it was never in my character to criticise or even admonish you in public. But I want to be on record, especially because of many brothers begging me to talk to you not to commit harakiri. They would know I have done my own.”

It noted that: “They said the news is viral on the social media, electronic and print media that you intend to fulfil your earlier threat made with your colleagues in the Ijaw Nation struggle to go back to the creeks and take arms against the federal government. The question is when would I see you so that we can talk? What if you carry out your threat tomorrow? Allah may record it for me as being nonchalantly unpatriotic. What of if you die while trying to put your unfathomable Ijaw irredentism into high gear and people accuse me of nonchalance?”

He recalled that Dokubo on number of times confessed to him that Jonathan’s performance is pedestrian wondering why he would want to cry more that the bereaved and if he does not believe in destiny as a Muslim?
http://naijaroof.com/2015/04/06/asari-dokubo-w…nathans-defeat/ ‎

Re: Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat by Dyt(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make he no calm down
By the time he gets just one blow in his belly
He will understand life is sweeter than war
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat by midolian(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Make he no calm down
NO, BLOW WON'T DO MUCH....JUST 1 BULLET cool (in rango's voice)
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
midolian:
NO, BLOW WON'T DO MUCH....JUST 1 BULLET (in rango's voice)

cheesy grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat by StepG: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Asari the the town crier.
Re: Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Make he no calm down

U are everywhere

(1) (Reply)

You Must Read: Buhari's Victory, Asari Dokubo Receives New Warning / Tomorrow’s Elections: States That May Feel The Buhari Factor / Happy Lagoon Day!!! From Oba Rilwan Lagoon Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.