Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Letter To The Out-going President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To The Out-going President Of Nigeria. (334 Views)

Tribute To Out Going Senate President Of Nigeria / Out Going President Dr.gej Has Decleared Public Holiday / Meet Our Out Going President; The Jesus Of 'PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Out-going President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
With tears in my eyes, I write to heartily CONGRATULATE you for your very gallant outing in the just-concluded presidential election. Though the outcome was not pleasant BUT it wasn't REGRETABLE as a TRUE and WORTHY DEMOCRAT who stood by his words to the end.
You now stand before man and God, a blameless AFRICAN LEGEND of all times high above the likes of Nelson Mandella.
As a leader I so much rever, adore and respect, permit me to officially call you by your full names; Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
Just to remind you the significance of your defeat at the presidential election:
1) It killed your personal dreams for Nigeria.
2) It killed the lofty dreams of another African LEGEND, though uncelebrated, Dr Alex Ekwueme.
Though the pathway of the dreams for Nigeria from both of you seem different but they summarily converged on EQUITY.
Is it by accident that the lofty dreams of success in this country called Nigeria are never allowed to survive the incubator stages;
- Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe's works sabotaged.
- Gen Odimegwu Ojukwu's ABURI ACCORD sabotaged.
- Dr Alex Ekwueme-led South East caucus at the 1995 National Conference branded a MINORITY REPORT and discarded.
Why do the best of works by Africans on EQUITY and JUSTICE emmate from the Old Eastern Region of Nigeria otherwise called BIAFRA?
Why has the international community paid DEAF EARS to such works?
Your Excellency,as you go through this letter, with a pen and a jotter, summerise the names of your closest political associates and the various degrees of their influences in your personal life as a leader.
Let your children and your generations-after know your sincere opinions about them.
Educate your children the importance of choices of opinion and friendship in leadership as well as human capacity development.
99% of your supporters as well as those who rejoiced after your defeat BLAMED you BUT I chose to differ. Rather I blame your choice of COMFORT ZONE influenced by unscrupulous men without dignity around you.
I blame your palliative measures in your pursuit of EQUITY thus sacrificing JUSTICE.
I believe in BIAFRA RESTORATION and you differ.
But that is your UNIQUE STYLE of LEADERSHIP and no amount of blame game will.................................... complete the story and know the writer by following the below link http://www.newskingdom.com/2015/04/a-letter-to-out-going-president-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Lagoon Market Opening Soon. / The only way to come out in flying colors in any mathematical subject is by prac / Opinion: GEJ Thought He Needed Lawless people Around Him To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.