Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? (1172 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / My Ex Wants Me Back ! / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by makib: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2009
imagine this scenario.
your ex breaks up with you and you dont hear from him/her in 2 years but you've still got the feelings of love suddenly, your sibling shows up one day with your ex and says they're getting married.
and you're still single.

what would you do??
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by Ben13: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2009
female or male?
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by dgreatrock(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2009
the best you can do for him/her is to let her know the kind of person he/she is. pray for him/her. leave the rest to her decision. you can take a horse to the river but cant force her to drink from it. best of luck
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by Ben13: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2009
All still depends on your sex.
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by makib: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2009
female. the sister lives with her and she still has feelings for the bobo. serious feelings
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by popegirl(f): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2009
will give them my blessing
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by iice(f): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
makib:

imagine this scenario.
your ex breaks up with you and you dont hear from him/her in 2 years but you've still got the feelings of love suddenly, your sibling shows up one day with your ex and says they're getting married.
and you're still single.

what would you do??

What has being still single got to do with the situation?
And why on jupiter are you still harboring 'love feelings' after 2 years?  Are you in some cryonic state or something?
Ughhh will never happen.  How can you not know about them dating?  Ok i get some siblings aren't that close but isn't something as important as marriage supposed to be out in the open especially amongst family members?
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by LIMUEL(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
You need to divorce the feelings you have for your ex
Its also healthy to be open.
How come your sister never knew you guys were dating?
Open up to your sister
i dont support sexual relationships along the same blood line
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by temi4rea(f): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2009
My ex is also an ex to my family,

Its ok if any member of my family is marrying from his family,
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2009
iice:

What has being still single got to do with the situation?
And why on jupiter are you still harboring 'love feelings' after 2 years? Are you in some cryonic state or something?
Ughhh will never happen. How can you not know about them dating? Ok i get some siblings aren't that close but isn't something as important as marriage supposed to be out in the open especially amongst family members?

These things happen in real life . . . snap out of utopia.
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by iice(f): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
Utopia would be pining for 2 years. Time is moving and people are even less kinder than time.
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by JJYOU: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
keeping it in the family
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by topkin(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
It's dicey really. I guess if they are really in love u just leave it be except u guys separated on a not-too-good level and he/she has skeletons in his/her cupboard. . . . I guess it boils down to being prudent
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by plappville(f): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
merit007:

Hay guys I have got good news, I got the new MTN shit and MTN free call and a soft-ware to make free cal with your pc to mobile

For the MTN shit 1000k
For the MTN free call 5000k
For the free calling soft ware its 4000k
Visa phone free call to visa phone 3000k

Guy I don’t give it out for free because I got it with my cash so if ur in need of it you have to pay then u get it ok
Here is my cell number
Precious 08039114254
monhamed_com@yahoo.com

Does this answered the topic??

Well @ poster, i will make sure i talk to her about my ex, i see no reason why my sister will want to marry a man that has already slept wit me, it's a dirty thing, nature forbid it, and even the thought will remain, but if she insist marrying him, i will let them be, cos i wouldn't want to stand on my sisters destiny.
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by janida(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2009
This is is serious oooh
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by chikito1(f): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
Laye laye laye ko le happen men. angry
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by tope2000(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
I wont allow it
an ex shud always be an ex even to my families undecided
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by temi4rea(f): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2009
tope2000:

I wont allow it
an ex shud always be an ex even to my families undecided

Thank u
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by Ben13: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
as ya said

everybody deserves a second chances in whatever suituation
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by sweetmum(f): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
call your sis and tell her about the guy,then if she refuse.just take care by prayering for them.
cheers. cheesy
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by Omolola1(f): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
Give them my blessings ofcourse!

Afterall he is my EX, not my present,
I should have even had someone else not waiting for love for 2 years!
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by mogentle(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2009
Omolola1:

Give them my blessings ofcourse!

Afterall he is my EX, not my present,
I should have even had someone else not waiting for love for 2 years!

Mouth cooks better than hand. wink
It's easier said than done wink

You may not know, People nurse love for ten years, even more.
Re: If Your Ex Wants To Marry Your Sibling, What Would You Do? by JustGood(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
If your sister didn't know you dated him, you need to let her know. If she wants to marry a man knowing you already dated the man, your family has to be a dysfunctional one.

(1) (Reply)

Parental Care Tips For Helping The Autistic Child / Baby Boy Names / Parents Chase 14-year-old Girl From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.